What's new

America is not powerful enough to stand up to China and Russia alone, says Russian foreign minister Sergei Lavrov

Even Sergei Lavrov does not believe in what Sergei Lavrov claims. America is obviously powerful enough for Sergei Lavrov to send Sergei Lavrov's daughter to study there.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/12/us/kremlin-kids-in-the-west-invs/index.html me

Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, who called for a "post-West" world order in 2017, sent his daughter to prestigious universities in London and New York.

Even the daughter of Lavrov's purported girlfriend seemingly benefits from his influential position: She posted pictures of herself on the yacht, Austrian ski resort and beachside villa of a wealthy oligarch, according to the Anti-Corruption Foundation.
That is such a foolish argument. Understanding your enemy is the key to defeat them. Even Xi send his daughter to study in US. So she know how to destroy USA while US elite know nothing how to handle China becos they know zero of China.

Same as Lavrov. Did Xi or Lavrov daughter end up staying in US and become citizen? Their study in US is only temporary, part of the long term victory over USA and u can see it as a victory for western? Lol...

Fhlp91hUAAAAhRe.jpg:large

Profit accrued to Apple.. Hmmm...
No, part of the profit goes to Chinese workforce. Chinese workforce contribute to tax. The money can help CPC make doomsday DF-41 ICBM or Type003 aircraft carrier...

Thank you USA. :enjoy:

No, part of the profit goes to Chinese workforce. Chinese workforce contribute to tax. The money can help CPC make doomsday DF-41 ICBM or Type003 aircraft carrier...

Thank you USA. :enjoy:

Yeah, so much of the value added is accrued to the Chinese workforce. China should buy more Apple products.

gsmarena_002.jpg
distribution_of_value_for_iphone_5571.gif

1674094709496.png

Last edited:
That is such a foolish argument. Understanding your enemy is the key to defeat them. Even Xi send his daughter to study in US. So she know how to destroy USA while US elite know nothing how to handle China becos they know zero of China.

Same as Lavrov. Did Xi or Lavrov daughter end up staying in US and become citizen? Their study in US is only temporary, part of the long term victory over USA and u can see it as a victory for western? Lol...

That is a lame argument. Russian elites and oligarchs invest and live in the West. If not themselves, their children live there, acquire citizenship. Even those who fail in staying in the West, they live Western life in their country. For many, Russia is simply a place they are unable to run away from.

Who in their sane mind would really like to live in a place where a politician arbitrarily re-selects himself for practically a lifetime tenure? Where there's no freedom of expression regardless how the state may think that idea is stupid or dangerous? Where one cannot run a press, oppose a war, or demand the One-man to step down?

Even an animal would not like it.

She presumably practiced some Chinese. Mark Zuckerberg did, too. But their choice has nothing similar to that of Russian elite or oligarchs, who are immersed in Western culture, live in the West and have their (or their children) future established in the West.

Russian elite and oligarchs oppress and exploit Russians, but invest in the West. If Russian exploits are dried up or unreachable, they desert.

Lavrov oiling China's ego simply means one one-man regime needs another one-man regime due to a momentous and bloody strategic blunder.
I also studied and even lived in US, do you think I love US and hate China?

We're talking about Lavrov and his Apple products, and this guy had to bring out a graph on global manufacturing to make a point. Lmao.
China still makes lot of money from US, I m talking about general picture, a cellphone means nothing, and talking about a cellphone to make a point is just ridiculous, most of the world population use Chinese products, does it mean they all love China?

Exactly, many Chinese members in PDF studied or live in the west, we know both the west and US, that's why we can do comparative analysis, other than those China bashers, most have never set a foot in China, just eat whatever crap their media feed them

微信图片_20230119114638.png

62fefa95a310fd2bec9d02ec.jpeg

调整大小 _103706381_cnynysc000087_20180517_tppfn0a001.jpg

That is a lame argument. Russian elites and oligarchs invest and live in the West. If not themselves, their children live there, acquire citizenship. Even those who fail in staying in the West, they live Western life in their country. For many, Russia is simply a place they are unable to run away from.

Who in their sane mind would really like to live in a place where a politician arbitrarily re-selects himself for practically a lifetime tenure? Where there's no freedom of expression regardless how the state may think that idea is stupid or dangerous? Where one cannot run a press, oppose a war, or demand the One-man to step down?

Even an animal would not like it.
The lame is you , not me. bringing such stupid argument about their child study in US just shows how desperate you trying to prove your failing stance of US doom in facing China and Russia.

I also studied and even lived in US, do you think I love US and hate China?

We are talking about general elite tendency in dictatorships like Russia.

The lame is you , not me. bringing such stupid argument about their child study in US just shows how desperate you trying to prove your failing stance of US doom in facing China and Russia.

We are talking about national elites whose attitudes do matter and indicative of their outlook on future. If they are unhappy and tend to have a bleak outlook on future, hence seek guarantees in better places, that tells a lot about that regime.

Back
Top Bottom