What's new

America bombs, China builds! China builds 1,000 schools in Iraq

Moron, Canada is Canada and not USA. And Canada stayed out of Iraq war mostly.

Now Shoo.
Screenshot 2023-08-16 at 01-24-39 List of wars involving Canada - Wikipedia.png

Screenshot 2023-08-16 at 01-25-00 List of wars involving Canada - Wikipedia.png

Canada is one of the closest allies of USA and Britain.

You should have known that,living in Canada and all. Where was China when Iraq was being bombed to pieces? Only cared to reap the benefits of investments after the war.

Yeah but they did stay out of the Iraq war for the most part. But yeah, it is a subject of the British royalty.
I'm reminding this guy who thinks China is a benevolent democracy and protector of the innocent.

View attachment 946194

View attachment 946195

You should have known that,living in Canada and all. Where was China when Iraq was being bombed to pieces? Only cared to reap the benefits of investments after the war.

I'm reminding this guy who thinks China is a benevolent democracy and protector of the innocent.
Idiot, is Canada USA? No its not.

close ally is irrelevant.

View attachment 946194

View attachment 946195

Did China invade Iraq and kill its innocents, while USA has done that?

Now shoo!

View attachment 946194

View attachment 946195

Yeah here is USA spreading love and democracy in Iraq
1692146910981.jpeg

The American war crimes against humanity in Iraq.

What wrong has China done to Iraq?

Slight problem in your sob story, there was no ISIS before US invasion of Iraq...
Bruh He was killed in 2016

And you think al-Zarqawi only started his Jihad after US invasion of Iraq? LOL........you are adorable. He would have done the same thing whether or not US invaded, it may not be called ISIS, it could have been called something else. He was already anti Jordan and Anti- Saudi before there were ever US present in the region.

But Iraq deserved, is it?

Deny USA official bullshit is conspiracy theories.

gettyimages-1235977390-8c2a025d1538b9a4be89838c89b91ce8e54a4acc-s1100-c50.jpg

:lol:

Filthy criminal empire.

The first gulf war was arguably just, the second was not, it's based on the lie of the century.
What lies?

The issue is NOT whether or not Iraq have WMD, the problem many people have question is, US and Coalition went to war because Iraq had WMD. Set aside the FACT that they did found Chemical Weapon stockpile back in 2008, the authority to use force is TO LOOK for WMD because of Iraq non-compliance as per Resolution 1441. Meaning the reason for war is Iraq non-compliance to Resolution 1441, not whether or not Iraq had WMD, they could have nothing, but the issue here is they are non-compliant to Resolution 1441, which have all 15 UNSC member agree, INCLUDING CHINA. You still need to be able to be checked to know they have nothing, that's the issue, not whether or not them having WMD is an issue.

The legality on the other hand, is another matter, there are 2 camps here, one said Resolution 1441 does not give power for allied to invade Iraq (at least a general invasion) and the other camp claim it did. The problem is 1441 said measure can be taken "Any Necessary mean" to uphold and implement resolution 660. Quote the text exactly

Recalling that its resolution 678 (1990) authorized Member States to use all necessary means to uphold and implement its resolution 660 (1990) of 2 August1990 and all relevant resolutions subsequent to resolution 660 (1990) and to restore international peace and security in the area

The legal question here is, does all necessary means include military invasion, because the term is so board, ALL NESSARARY MEANS can means anything, it could mean literally anything, which include a war (Which is what the pro-war legal community stands) or it could mean they should complete ALL OTHER MEANS before going to war, which in itself does not authorise an invasion.

I have no law degree, I am not going to pretend I know more than the best legal mind in the world know, my wife, who had a law degree, said it was ambiguous, which mean it is a grey area. Do you have a law degree do you can make a decision to say it was a "lies"?

What lies?

The issue is NOT whether or not Iraq have WMD, the problem many people have question is, US and Coalition went to war because Iraq had WMD. Set aside the FACT that they did found Chemical Weapon stockpile back in 2008, the authority to use force is TO LOOK for WMD because of Iraq non-compliance as per Resolution 1441. Meaning the reason for war is Iraq non-compliance to Resolution 1441, not whether or not Iraq had WMD, they could have nothing, but the issue here is they are non-compliant to Resolution 1441, which have all 15 UNSC member agree, INCLUDING CHINA. You still need to be able to be checked to know they have nothing, that's the issue, not whether or not them having WMD is an issue.

The legality on the other hand, is another matter, there are 2 camps here, one said Resolution 1441 does not give power for allied to invade Iraq (at least a general invasion) and the other camp claim it did. The problem is 1441 said measure can be taken "Any Necessary mean" to uphold and implement resolution 660. Quote the text exactly

The legal question here is, does all necessary means include military invasion, because the term is so board, ALL NESSARARY MEANS can means anything, it could mean literally anything, which include a war (Which is what the pro-war legal community stands) or it could mean they should complete ALL OTHER MEANS before going to war, which in itself does not authorise an invasion.

I have no law degree, I am not going to pretend I know more than the best legal mind in the world know, my wife, who had a law degree, said it was ambiguous, which mean it is a grey area. Do you have a law degree do you can make a decision to say it was a "lies"?
Okay where are the weapons of mass destruction that Bush claimed Iraq had in 2nd Gulf War?

Okay where are the weapons of mass destruction that Bush claimed Iraq had in 2nd Gulf War?

Chemical Weapon, expired or not, is WMD. If you are trying to argue since they are expired they shouldn't count, then I cordially invite you to visit one of those site, preferably without MOPP gear on, cos that would probably do the world a favor.

Iraq war can not be honey coated, it was based on lies and BS and even top US officials claimed on record saying that USA had plans to invade/bomb these countries even before 9/11, USA was just doing Israel's dirty work. The idea was simple, bomb ME into submission and weaken those who are closest to Israel and rest will back down in Fear, there were lies like that Fake Kuwati nurse who testify in Congress who also happened to be a fake story planted to change people's perception of war, same with Iraq. USA reckless behavior give rise to many militants groups, USA had no business in Iraq and if Iraq was a threat than still it would be a regional threat, USA is across the Atlantic ocean and should not get involved in ME or any other conflicts, USA gets itself into wars than its soldiers die in war and than they cry about dead soldiers, why not just mind your own damn business ? why can't world mind their own business ? In any war its the civilians who suffers, Allied forces has done horrible inhumane things to Iraqi's and other ME detainee's, only a handful were ever convicted, only God knows how many civilians were killed and later they plant a AK right next to them to show them as " Militant ".
As I always say, there is no country on this earth who can take a moral high ground because every country has done/doing some F'd up shit to other countries just to get resources or national interests.

Chemical Weapon, expired or not, is WMD. If you are trying to argue since they are expired they shouldn't count, then I cordially invite you to visit one of those site, preferably without MOPP gear on, cos that would probably do the world a favor.
The popular perception is that WMDs were not found in Iraq and hence a lie. This is common knowledge.

Don't try to obfuscate with wrong evidence.

Iraq war can not be honey coated, it was based on lies and BS and even top US officials claimed on record saying that USA had plans to invade/bomb these countries even before 9/11, USA was just doing Israel's dirty work. The idea was simple, bomb ME into submission and weaken those who are closest to Israel and rest will back down in Fear, there were lies like that Fake Kuwati nurse who testify in Congress who also happened to be a fake story planted to change people's perception of war, same with Iraq. USA reckless behavior give rise to many militants groups, USA had no business in Iraq and if Iraq was a threat than still it would be a regional threat, USA is across the Atlantic ocean and should not get involved in ME or any other conflicts, USA gets itself into wars than its soldiers die in war and than they cry about dead soldiers, why not just mind your own damn business ? why can't world mind their own business ? In any war its the civilians who suffers, Allied forces has done horrible inhumane things to Iraqi's and other ME detainee's, only a handful were ever convicted, only God knows how many civilians were killed and later they plant a AK right next to them to show them as " Militant ".
As I always say, there is no country on this earth who can take a moral high ground because every country has done/doing some F'd up shit to other countries just to get resources or national interests.
I concur with you.

Iraq war can not be honey coated, it was based on lies and BS and even top US officials claimed on record saying that USA had plans to invade/bomb these countries even before 9/11.
Iraq wasn't exactly a functional or civilised country before the invasion, unlike delusional Arab nationalists would have you believe. There is a reason why you will find them making excuses to invade the oil rich Middle East, instead of the oil rich Latin America.
USA was just doing Israel's dirty work. The idea was simple, bomb ME into submission and weaken those who are closest to Israel and rest will back down in Fear.
Must be those JOOOOOOS back at it again! Iraqis destroyed their own country, most civilian deaths in the war came from Iraqi terrorists (who called themselves "rebels") bombing Iraqi civilians in public places. The ME were already bombing themselves and killing each other long before an average American could even point out Israel on a map.
there were lies like that Fake Kuwati nurse who testify in Congress who also happened to be a fake story planted to change people's perception of war, same with Iraq.
They were still committing atrocities regardless, their "bravery" only extends to when an "infidel" kills a Muslim but dead silent when Muslims are killing one another.
USA gets itself into wars than its soldiers die in war and than they cry about dead soldiers, why not just mind your own damn business?
The US doesn't give a toss about its dead or downtrodden soldiers, they just see oil and profits.
USA reckless behavior give rise to many militants groups
Nope, those militant groups and ideology have always existed within ME society. The US just had to given them weapons and money, and it was enough for them to blow each other up whilst simultaneously blaming the US for their reckless behavior.
Allied forces has done horrible inhumane things to Iraqi's and other ME detainee's, only a handful were ever convicted, only God knows how many civilians were killed and later they plant a AK right next to them to show them as " Militant ".
Iraqis have committed more atrocities on Iraqis then any NATO soldier can ever imagine, are you one of those people who believe that Saddam Hussein and Bashar Al Assad are some noble leaders who are a victim of foreign intervention and "propaganda"?
Duh, but portraying ME society as "victims" is quite dishonest and false.

Iraq wasn't exactly a functional or civilised country before the invasion, unlike delusional Arab nationalists would have you believe. There is a reason why you will find them making excuses to invade the oil rich Middle East, instead of the oil rich Latin America.

Must be those JOOOOOOS back at it again! Iraqis destroyed their own country, most civilian deaths in the war came from Iraqi terrorists (who called themselves "rebels") bombing Iraqi civilians in public places. The ME were already bombing themselves and killing each other long before an average American could even point out Israel on a map.

They were still committing atrocities regardless, their "bravery" only extends to when an "infidel" kills a Muslim but dead silent when Muslims are killing one another.

The US doesn't give a toss about its dead or downtrodden soldiers, they just see oil and profits.

Nope, those militant groups and ideology have always existed within ME society. The US just had to given them weapons and money, and it was enough for them to blow each other up whilst simultaneously blaming the US for their reckless behavior.

Iraqis have committed more atrocities on Iraqis then any NATO soldier can ever imagine, are you one of those people who believe that Saddam Hussein and Bashar Al Assad are some noble leaders who are a victim of foreign intervention and "propaganda"?

Duh, but portraying ME society as "victims" is quite dishonest and false.
From the amount of stupidity you put in one post makes me wonder if your actual name is Rajesh or Kumar lol

Back
Top Bottom