What's new

AMCA :: Fifth Generation Fighter Under Development in India

BTW: Please do something in reality no bla bla, india will, india can.
pity country.
When you can't stand what we guys talk then why do you roam here and there on the indian thread.

I also have one question?? To which country you belong ???/ And where is your twin pakistanchina...??// :)

I think you don't have any technical knowledge to share and understand, thats why you troll around here and there...Go do some Home Work buddy...these talks are not meant for you...

IMG_0122.JPG

A Promising Concept Indeed.... Although Further Research on Conformal Antennas, Nozzle Design,reducing Exhaust Temperature,engine bay Cooling, Optimized Airframe designing , Radar Absorbing materials Have to Be Done And that too As Fast as Possible....

hope DRDO releases some solid info on this plane,would love to see where it fits in:tup:

Think at this stage the project is just starting the initial $2bn funding has been approved and the model above tested in wind tunnels

Think at this stage the project is just starting the initial $2bn funding has been approved and the model above tested in wind tunnels

i heard this plane was only meant to complement the su-30,is that true:undecided:

i heard this plane was only meant to complement the su-30,is that true:undecided:

I heard it is for the replacement for Jaguars and Mirage fighters in our fleet which by say 2020 will need changing.

Do you have any source ?/ As far as i know only 100 cr. is sanctioned as for now. Projects like these are not just sanctioned because somebody thinks they can make it without doing something.

100 cr. is sanctioned only for designing purpose. Then they will present these ideas in front of all agencies after that only that 2 billion $ will be sanctioned and also to remember that MOD might not even sanction 2 billion $.

ADA has not even started to work on this project, so why govt. will sanction money ?? But i might be wrong. If you have any news about the progress please do share with all of us.

Do you have any source ?/ As far as i know only 100 cr. is sanctioned as for now. Projects like these are not just sanctioned because somebody thinks they can make it without doing something.

100 cr. is sanctioned only for designing purpose. Then they will present these ideas in front of all agencies after that only that 2 billion $ will be sanctioned and also to remember that MOD might not even sanction 2 billion $.

ADA has not even started to work on this project, so why govt. will sanction money ?? But i might be wrong. If you have any news about the progress please do share with all of us.

You are right only 100 cr has been sanctioned Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) is seeking $2bn funding got my wires cross.

Indian Advanced Medum Combat Aircraft MCA ~ ASIAN DEFENCE NEWS

Funding started in 93 and serious work started late.. thats why u didnt hear much about it in 80's and all the news related to it started after 95 onwards.. reasons are plenty sanctions, no fund allocation etc.. but if u are here for flaming or trolling , you will never understand it.

Actually the project was initiated in 1983, I still have the article that was produced in the indiatoday magazine. I don't want to denigrade the ADA, HAL or DRDO but it's true they are very slow and hampered with red tape and political interference/miss-management.

Look each nation has to start some where, and developing complex systems like the LCA is bound to take a long time but it's a learnin process and what they have learn't can now be applied to future projects like the AMCA.

Hope by working on the PAK-FA/FGFA they will then gain more experience, (if India really wants to advance in this field, they need to bring in the private sector).

Heres a quick link to the wiki, about the LCA...HAL Tejas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Some of the next generation fighters(How should our AMCA look like?) :

Boeing F/A-XX (concept)

fa-xx_02.jpg

051010_boeing_6thgen_800.JPG

fa-xx_01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Northrop Grumman - X-47B UCAS

AIR_UAV_X-47B_Parking_Lot_lg.jpg

http://*****************/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/200809-northrop-grumman-ucas.jpg

Northrop_Grumman_X-47B&

Northrop_Grumman_X-47B%20UCAS_carrier_opt600x341.jpg

J-UCAS-Ops_550x275.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^^^
this thing looks cool. is it yet in development phase?
can you shade some light on this project?

Trying thinking like this....

"What if the Technology Acquired from Russia By Partnering FGFA is to Implement on Indigenous Goods?" ..

If we make our Indigenous Industry More potent, we can Jointly develop better fighters Reducing the Working load of the partnering Country and Thus resulting in better and More Productivity besides developing our own products....

India has the most success when work with partner countries. But it has less success when work along. I think any 5th gen plane should be partner with Russia or the US instead of go it along. Otherwise, its possible that AMCA will be plagued like the LCA program.

As far as i know, they are just the concept right now.

F/A-XX
Boeing Phantom Works has released a new concept image for a "sixth-generation" fighter to replace the F/A-18E/F fleet after 2025.

The two-seat, twin-engined tailless concept jet is being offered for F/A-XX, a notional US Navy strategy that has not yet become a formal requirement.

Although the image shows a tandem cockpit, Boeing says the aircraft could be manned or unmanned "depending on the missions assigned and technology maturity".

The new image features a blended wing and a conventional fighter shape from the cockpit area to the nose. An older Boeing concept drawing for F/A-XX released in June 2008 featured a tailless flying-wing design.

The USN revealed last year that it is considering both manned and unmanned aircraft for F/A-XX, with subsonic cruising speed and up to 50h endurance.

The Northrop Grumman X-47 selected for the naval unmanned combat aircraft system demonstrator programme has also been proposed for F/A-XX.

^^^^^^
this thing looks cool. is it yet in development phase?
can you shade some light on this project?

The ETA for sea trial is in 2013. This is a demo project for the USN. The USAF project is X-45. Both of these projects are prototypes for the next generation planes. In another word, 6th generation plane. I'll bet that US will develop a 6th generation plane before AMCA come out if India choose to develop AMCA along.

Back
Top Bottom