What's new

AMCA :: Fifth Generation Fighter Under Development in India

*facepalm*

The flight control system is totally Indian

No troll please, I am asking a photo showing its indian testbed aircraft in india.
If you don't understand what is a testbed, search our J-8II ACT aircraft on google. it is the testbed for our J-10's control system.

Let's be crystal clear: if you claim LCA's control system is designed by india, then please show me the testbed aircraft. I would expect that testbed belong to india.

*facepalm*

The flight control system is totally Indian

I also want to the wind tunnels used for LCA. Last time when I checked, india simple does not have complete wind tunnels for designing such aircraft.

Let me give you some idea, in China, our fighters models are tested in city of Mianyang, there are numerous different wind tunnels there. I am now asking where is yours?

The bid was a failure. And the reason I call it a failure because the Indian brass had given up on indigenously produce a egine. Also, the engine core will be changed so its pretty much a brand new engine. If Kaveri is not a failed project, I do not know what is.

just like W 10A ?

Kaveri is just a joke. India does not even have a testbed for the engine.
How you tested your Kaveri crap? oh, we all know it, on a RUSSIAN testbed.

I also want to the wind tunnels used for LCA. Last time when I checked, india simple does not have complete wind tunnels for designing such aircraft.

Let me give you some idea, in China, our fighters models are tested in city of Mianyang, there are numerous different wind tunnels there. I am now asking where is yours?

Who cares about what you want? Enjoy trolling before you are banned again

the entire LCA is a failed project.
all major parts are built by foreign companies.

Let's just be honest: if india developed the control system on it own, what is the testbed aircraft? there is no such testbed in india because the system was developed by a foreign firm and then tested on a foreign testbed.

now let's look at other parts: which indian company builts processor used in its control computer? I don't aware any indian company is capable of doing this. how about radar? missiles? the seeker of the missile?

I am looking for answers, not excuses. please just name the company/organization which did it. simple and plain.

bla bla bla!!!!go to LCA THREAD and ENLIGHTEN YOURSELF...

Let's be crystal clear: if you claim LCA's control system is designed by india, then please show me the testbed aircraft. I would expect that testbed belong to india.

We all are crystal clear.. use google.. we are tired of explaining it several times.. are search in the defence forum.... how India corrected the issue of one of the FCS simulator which the world has trusted up on..

you can keep trolling, but that doesn't change the fact that dozens of J-11B are fitted with our WS-10A in active services. enjoy your wet dream.

STFU !!HEARED ABOUT IT BEFORE ?? Plz ramp up your Bshit in some other thread but not here..

your typical indian response assured me that india is not going to achieve anything.

when you can't even face your own problem, admit it and solve it, how can you progress?

:cheers: enjoy your wet dream.

your typical indian response assured me that india is not going to achieve anything.

when you can't even face your own problem, admit it and solve it, how can you progress?

:cheers: enjoy your wet dream.

Why would you base your assurance on random people on the internet? They are not the once working on the ground level.

we have WS10A already in active service. over 100 built and in service with PLAAF.
nowadays on our forums, we don't even discuss WS10A, we are more interested in WS15.

nice typical indian troll, but lacks basic facts.

not trolling but stating initial facts

Why would you base your assurance on random people on the internet? They are not the once working on the ground level.

Well,he is a person whose opinion does not matter and all his ranting got him banned and he is going to be served once again(hopefully)

Back
Top Bottom