What's new

Ambala to station first squadron of MMRCA fighters

Status
Not open for further replies.
gesseler is a mentally retarded person who proudly claims in other indian forums that he will troll pakistanis and this illness affected his comprehension and understanding capabilites :partay:

There is no respect for a guy who openly claims in Indian forums that he will troll Pakistanis.!

And u are a hell of a stalker !! Following up an indian all across the forums seems shady on your part :D :D

Sorry , I am not interested in wasting more time with you fan boys in denial mode ... I have provided enough proof of JFT's BVR capability - believe it if you want or remain in denial mode , it doesn't make any difference and surely doesn't change the reality on ground ... The burden of proof is on you guys since you made the claim of JFT not been to fire BVR missiles , not me So , where the prove , genius ? ... ISPR is not going to show JFT firing every missile to convince Indians :azn: ...

Funny how Indians delude themselves that the aircraft isn't BVR capable when two squadrons of JFT are in service with the third one Block-2 with additional refinements coming this year , the main objective of the programme being low cost BVR capable fighter with decent capabilities , foreign missiles being inducted but yet according to Indian logic , the aircraft cant fire SD-10 ... :rofl:

Big talk no proof, of course you cannot prove that it is BVR capable... Just hot air...:azn:

Sorry , I am not interested in wasting more time with you fan boys in denial mode ... I have provided enough proof of JFT's BVR capability - believe it if you want or remain in denial mode , it doesn't make any difference and surely doesn't change the reality on ground ... The burden of proof is on you guys since you made the claim of JFT not been to fire BVR missiles , not me So , where the prove , genius ? ... ISPR is not going to show JFT firing every missile to convince Indians :azn: ...

Funny how Indians delude themselves that the aircraft isn't BVR capable when two squadrons of JFT are in service with the third one Block-2 with additional refinements coming this year , the main objective of the programme being low cost BVR capable fighter with decent capabilities , foreign missiles being inducted but yet according to Indian logic , the aircraft cant fire SD-10 ... :rofl:

So no entertainment tonight??? Damn i will need to get :alcoholic: then for tonight. Damn you for ending this :blah: so fast :P

Logically Rafael will be capable of firing meteore but it is still in the process of testing, why can't you accept that it is meant does not mean it is ready as of today? :azn:

I don't believe blindly, the proof you showed is circumstantial not hard proof. The proof you have presented at best points to JF-17 capability in future not now at least.. And when I ask you for something which I can be assured of as proof you show me some pics and a video where the ac in question is missing all together..

I can show you a pic of Su30 MKI with a brahmos and tell you that it is already tested and inducted, will you believe that?

Su-30MKI+with+BrahMos+MRCM.jpg

Rhetoric, something is designed for something does not mean it is yet capable, only fanboys will take the logical conclusion that it is already capable :azn:

Well since you have traversed the length of the info pool and still cannot come with satisfying proof, what is the use visiting that thread? :azn:

you said insider reports confirm the fact, I dint put words in your mouth.

that report does not say that they have purchased, it simply says Pakistan will...

I do not doubt that it will not be integrated, I only doubt the present.. For which I have been asking for proof but all are providing proof which hints at that capability, does not confirm it..
There is a word for this, it's called desperation. Say if PAF had 200-300 J-16s, then they would not even bother with this JF-17 cheap aircraft. They wont even care for this aircraft. But since this is the only thing they have, they are clutching on to the last straw they have with all their might. So even little things are blown out of proportion when it comes to this last straw aircraft. Now since everything is not going according to plan(no trainer, block 2 delayed for over a year now), that makes matters even worse. Under these conditions, if a leaf slightly shakes, for them it means a hurricane is coming. A small puddle is magnified to floods. They can't help it because this is the only thing they have. Very pathetic bunch of fanboys.

Big talk no proof, of course you cannot prove that it is BVR capable... Just hot air...:azn:

You claimed something , just hot air , was it ? Why should I bother to prove it ? :azn:

Just post me that and end this debate.

I think you should , by proving that it isn't capable of firing BVR missiles at the moment which you claimed in your first post !

So even little things are blown out of proportion when it comes to this last straw aircraft. Now since everything is not going according to plan(no trainer, block 2 delayed for over a year now), that makes matters even worse.

Oh really ! We discuss both weakness and advantages this aircraft brings to the table ... If you ever bothered to get some info from the thread in this very forum instead of coming here and showing your ignorance ... Everything is going to the plan , if you are again claiming otherwise , prove it ! :rofl:

What is more pathetic are some Indians in grand denial mode ! :azn:

There is a word for this, it's called desperation. Say if PAF had 200-300 J-16s, then they would not even bother with this JF-17 cheap aircraft.

Why is your country then bothering with an aircraft that is being delayed again and again ? :azn:

You claimed something , just hot air , was it ? Why should I bother to prove it ? :azn:

Yes you wanted to prove it but could not, since you do not have any good proof... :azn: :azn:

Yes you wanted to prove it but could not, since you do not have any good proof... :azn: :azn:

I do not have to prove it , since some one else made that claim ... :azn: But still I posted pics and insider reports , not my problem if you chose to remain in denial mode ...

Why is your country then bothering with an aircraft that is being delayed again and again ? :azn:

Cause we have the money :azn:

I do not have to prove it , since some one else made that claim ... :azn: But still I posted pics and insider reports , not my problem if you chose to remain in denial mode ...

So you accept that you tried and failed.. I know it hard for you to accept facts, but that is how things stand... No credible proof for sd10. Period.

So you accept that you tried and failed.. I know it hard for you to accept facts, but that is how things stand... No credible proof for sd10. Period.

Nah , I just thought I was talking to rationals and not fanboys and trollers ... :azn: No , it isn't hard for me to accept that you cant prove what you claimed ! ... No credible proof for JFT not having SD-10 , period :lol:

I think you should , by proving that it isn't capable of firing BVR missiles at the moment which you claimed in your first post !
Alright. I'll heed to your stupid request.
"SD-10 is not inducted in JF-17 operational squadrons. This makes JF-17 BVR-less in the PAF." This is my statement.
Proof number 1:
No order for SD-10 has been placed yet. Not one single news item is saying that SD-10 order has been placed and contract signed. Only some fanboys sites like this PDF forum are coming up.
link - PAF places order for SD-10

OR
Proof number 2:
PAF has not started inducting SD-10 in operational squadrons. here is the proof. Again no news item.
link - PAF inducts SD-10

Or Proof number 3:
No photo of SD-10 in PAF operational squadrons. Only photos of prototypes in China.
link - JF-17 SD-10 in PAF

Now, i expect a proof from you now. Gimme proof that SD-10 is inducted in PAF JF-17 squadrons. No fanboy insider bullshit, or prototype pics. I need proof for induction, not testing.

Nah , I just thought I was talking to rationals and not fanboys and trollers ... :azn: No , it isn't hard for me to accept that you cant prove what you claimed ! ... No credible proof for JFT not having SD-10 , period :lol:
Haha a capability needs to be proved not the other way round.... :rofl: :rofl:

Heights of desperation... You guys are fit for insider reports and information only... And that classic video...:rofl: :rofl:

Oh really ! We discuss both weakness and advantages this aircraft brings to the table ... If you ever bothered to get some info from the thread in this very forum instead of coming here and showing your ignorance ... Everything is going to the plan , if you are again claiming otherwise , prove it ! :rofl:

What is more pathetic are some Indians in grand denial mode ! :azn:
You people post weaknesses?? hahahahahaha yeah right!! I have seen how your info are. That JFT info pool thread or something should be renamed to JFT Gloriflying Thread. If it really was an info pool thread then news items which doesn't talk favorably of JFT should also be posted. But all that stupid thread has is news, speculations and insider fanboy reports on how a super-fighter JFT really is. It is a fanboy's paradise that thread. Not one single news item which talks poorly of the fighter.

Yea, everything is going to plan, that's why the next 50 engines have not even been requested. hahahaha

We are not obsessed with Tejas, but you are obsessed with JFT. That's the difference.

Haha a capability needs to be proved not the other way round....

Heights of desperation... You guys are fit for insider reports and information only... And that classic video...
Exactly! I have been shouting this point for 5 pages, but this fanboy Secur is so thick headed he doesn't even understand simple logic. So finally i gave in and posted links to my claim. Now that he is cornered, lets see how his delusional fanboy brain works now.

Remember people....PAF has made a 40 year old aircraft compatible with the latest version of ALCMs, should n't be too hard to conclude what it's more modern aircraft are capable of.
PAF has a policy of not releasing all the info regarding it's capability doesn't mean it's not there....a little hint in this regard....do recall the Americans also making a lot of noise regarding the Harpoon missiles being altered and all that. :D

610x.jpg

raad1fb9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom