What's new

Ambala to station first squadron of MMRCA fighters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know why you miss the word will.. before I was just kidding about your english.. now im havinf serious doubts along with the person who liked your proof which is nothing but an intention.. like "India will plan a trip to mars"

But who am I to spoil your party, carry on :rofl: :rofl:

Which could have been achieved wih just the nuclear weapons but, the army did need to screw the common Pakistani and spend 25% of the budget.. :smokin:
He doesn't understand basic 3rd grade future tense and present tense. I think he is new to english.

I dont know why you miss the word will.. before I was just kidding about your english.. now im havinf serious doubts along with the person who liked your proof which is nothing but an intention.. like "India will plan a trip to mars"

But who am I to spoil your party, carry on :rofl: :rofl:

Which could have been achieved wih just the nuclear weapons but, the army did need to screw the common Pakistani and spend 25% of the budget.. :smokin:

Oh and let me correct your statement here

Now it looks correct, jeez, which class?

JF 17 THUNDER :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

JF 17 THUNDER :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
Will not say that, but they need to call a spade a spade. Likewise they need to call proof as proof not some insider info and logical conclusion that since this was designed for that, it is illogical that it is not yet capable.. :hitwall:

But you are still spending on aircrafts. :cheesy:

We Won all these in a raffle. :lol:
155841_68957948_5917881452_781a4acaee_b.jpg

exercise-7-large.jpg

Saab+2000+Airborne+Early+Warning+and+Control+Aircraft+erieye+aewc+awacs+pakistan+air+force+paf+jf-17+thunder+f-16+fighter+jet+fc20+j10+radar+coverage+340+1000ooddd.jpg

JF-17's+final+assembly+line+at+PAC+Kamra.jpg

Anything to do with the debt servicing which is a huge chunk of your budget?

God forbid, if ever in anger the famous red button gets pressed....Pakistan's budget will be the last of your worries.

Farq ye ki even !0 billion is understated for a country with over half a million men in uniform.and above farq ye ki that country is able to hold back 7 times bigger country in size economy and defence budget .....it tells something excellent about pakistan and it also says something insulting about india....:P

What is the pressure on the economy.

God forbid, if ever in anger the famous red button gets pressed....Pakistan's budget will be the last of your worries.

Now you come back to threatening, I wonder why you needed so many planes and a big standing army if the solution you could think of was the red button?

And yeah why red why not blue?

Now you come back to threatening, I wonder why you needed so many planes and a big standing army if the solution you could think of was the red button?

Because the color of danger is RED. But I guess he meant it metaphorically.

I know, but I asked him that frivolous question cause his post seemed juvenile.. :lol:

Your logic was right.

Why when one has the red button which can be pressed in anger or otherwise does one need an army, AF or Navy?

:D

Again...???
Don't recall threatening you any time before either......my reply was to your budget digression....one could turn around and question your priorities about spending tens of billions on weapons while your farmers are drinking pesticides.

Again...???
Don't recall threatening you any time before either......my reply was to your budget digression....one could turn around and question your priorities about spending tens of billions on weapons while your farmers are drinking pesticides.
I'm talking about the high flying generals of yours and many Pakistani posters here..

Your logic was right.

Why when one has the red button which can be pressed in anger or otherwise does one need an army, AF or Navy?

Acute lack of comprehension....
Red button doesn't necessarily imply to the MAD scenario.......every fire, release, launch can be executed by the red button.

Your logic was right.

They need defence forces but that kind of build up, 25% of their expenditure goes into Defence and against India which they have amply threatened with the proverbial "Red Button" ..

Somehow their Army is a black holes sucking their money in times of dire economic challenges which Pakistan is facing..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom