What's new

Ambala to station first squadron of MMRCA fighters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Concentrate on the first statement and the operating word will

You call the above proofs, pathetic to say the least!!

Next time , before clicking the " Reply with Quote " link in desperation ... Check what the poster was replying to ! Your fellow countrymen asked something about when did Pakistan place the order for PL12/SD10 and I replied with a link ... FYI , it was 2010 news ... According to the reports , the missile was integrated in the late 2011 ... The proof that the one being carried by the JFT is a dummy ? :azn: ... You are claiming something , prove it or better yet try to prove your fellow countrymen claim that Pakistan's JFT , the purpose of acquiring of was the BVR capability doesn't have it ! :lol: Rest assured , you will not be shown JFT firing every single missile it is capable of just because you do not believe by ISPR or anyone else :rofl:

If the reports of placing rafael at jodhpur airbase are true then I will be really lucky to see em flying cause I live in jodhpur and its a beautiful city. It is situated at a very important location 500 km away from the pakistan border unlike jaiselmer which is very close to pakistan.
Jodhpur have a squarden of su-30mki placed last year which make it the most powerfull airbase in south asia. I have seen sukhoi and c-117 flying and they are very quite in the sky unlike mirage and mig-27 which make a lot of nice.

Next time , before clicking the " Reply with Quote " link in desperation ... Check what the poster was replying to ! Your fellow countrymen asked something about when did Pakistan place the order for PL12/SD10 and I replied with a link ... FYI , it was 2010 news ... According to the reports , the missile was integrated in the late 2011 ... The proof that the one being carried by the JFT is a dummy ? ... You are claiming something , prove it or better yet try to prove your fellow countrymen claim that Pakistan's JFT , the purpose of acquiring of was the BVR capability doesn't have it ! :lol: Rest assured , you will not be shown JFT firing every single missile it is capable of just because you do not believe by ISPR or anyone else :rofl:

Still the word will is funny for an order.. Anyways all this big talk and not even a video of your capable fighter JF-17 firing a missile.. Now that's amazing, to top it all you present is a video as proof which god knows how proves the integration... No doubt some Pakistanis will believe anything put out as proof... I'm not even gng to ask you how you take the video as proof, it will another dumb statement. :azn:

Still the word will is funny for an order.. Anyways all this big talk and not even a video of your capable fighter JF-17 firing a missile..

Actually , you are making yourself look dumb by not thinking it logically ... I have presented pictures from various airshows and sources In China to confirm that JFT is BVR capable aircraft ... I have also repeatedly told you that ISPR would not show videos of every single missile that the said aircraft is capable of firing just for fanboys ! So believe what you want to believe ... The main objective of PAF pursuing this project was a low cost multi role BVR capable fighter with decent capabilities and it is therefore very illogical to think that SD-10 hasn't been integrated until now when 2 squadrons are already in service and third one is being raised and due to be completed this year and they are going for other foreign missiles ... Also the Block-2 is slated to come soon ... The video isn't that clear but I will try to find the one from CCTV ...

But still the burden of proof is not upon me , everyone on the JFT thread knows this little fact , there's also an info pool but you will never visit it because you chose to continue to remain in denial mode ...

No Pakistanis believe the insiders until ISPR finds it fit to release the purchase or capabilities ...

That is not SD-10...its too bulky to be a BVRAAM

You wanted the pics first ! You got it ...
You wanted the report of sale of those missiles ! which I posted here , the order was placed in 2010 and it is foolish to think that PAF hasn't yet integrated the missile the whole project was initiated for ...

Then came the video ! You got it ... I know it isn't clear but still its a CCTV footage ...

Actually , you are making yourself look dumb by not thinking it logically ... I have presented pictures from various airshows and sources In China to confirm that JFT is BVR capable aircraft ... I have also repeatedly told you that ISPR would not show videos of every single missile that the said aircraft is capable of firing just for fanboys ! So believe what you want to believe ... The main objective of PAF pursuing this project was a low cost multi role BVR capable fighter with decent capabilities and it is therefore very illogical to think that SD-10 hasn't been integrated until now when 2 squadrons are already in service and third one is being raised and due to be completed this year and they are going for other foreign missiles ... Also the Block-2 is slated to come soon ... The video isn't that clear but I will try to find the one from CCTV ...

But still the burden of proof is not upon me , everyone on the JFT thread knows this little fact , there's also an info pool but you will never visit it because you chose to continue to remain in denial mode ...

No Pakistanis believe the insiders until ISPR finds it fit to release the purchase or capabilities ...

You wanted the report of sale of those missiles ! which I posted here , the order was placed in 2010 and it is foolish to think that PAF hasn't yet integrated the missile the whole project was initiated for ...

Then came the video ! You got it ... I know it isn't clear but still its a CCTV footage ...

gesseler is a mentally retarded person who proudly claims in other indian forums that he will troll pakistanis and this illness affected his comprehension and understanding capabilites :partay:

gesseler is a mentally retarded person who proudly claims in other indian forums that he will troll pakistanis and this illness affected his comprehension and understanding capabilites :partay:

Explains it ! In such case , when the other party is only interested in trolling which results from the psychological obsession with Pakistan that Indians have in every aspect and incapable of logical and rational thinking , it is no use explaining it to a bunch of people in denial mode ... I am simply wasting my time ... Out of here , officially ... Indians can continue their make.believe stories and theories ...

Explains it ! In such case , when the other party is only interested in trolling which results from the psychological obsession with Pakistan that Indians have in every aspect and incapable of logical and rational thinking , it is no use explaining it to a bunch of people in denial mode ... I am simply wasting my time ... Out of here , officially ... Indians can continue their make.believe stories and theories ...

Remember this happen with F-16 case too. indians similarly use to claim before pics were released that there is no photo of F-16 blk 52 with AIM-120, Sniper Pod,CFT and JDAMS... So Pakistanis are delusional people who are just making wild claims that they got 500 AIM-120 with F-16's. And same thing s happening with JF-17

Remember this happen with F-16 case too. indians similary use to claim before pics were released that there is no photo of F-16 blk 52 with AIM-120, Sniper Pod,CFT and JDAMS... So Pakistanis are delusional people who are just making wild claims that they got 500 AIM-120 with F-16's. And same thing s happening with JF-17

Yeah , it isn't the first time ... Interesting to note that we signed the order for delivery of PL-12 / SD - 10 in 2010 and 2 operational squadrons and they are still in denial mode that we haven't integrated it until now :azn: ... As if the recent pics aren't enough ...

Don't you think it would have been better if you would have refrain yourself from replying to his queries then to getting down to personal attacks....

On Topic

Guys i serously don't think that it does make any difference wether Sd10 has or not been tested on Jf17 or not....as all of us know that sooner or later Sd10 will be integrated in Jf17....

Don't you think it would have been better if you would have refrain yourself from replying to his queries then to getting down to personal attacks....

On Topic

Guys i serously don't think that it does make any difference wether Sd10 has or not been tested on Jf17 or not....as all of us know that sooner or later Sd10 will be integrated in Jf17....

There is no respect for a guy who openly claims in Indian forums that he will troll Pakistanis.!

Actually , you are making yourself look dumb by not thinking it logically .

Logically Rafael will be capable of firing meteore but it is still in the process of testing, why can't you accept that it is meant does not mean it is ready as of today? :azn:

I have presented pictures from various airshows and sources In China to confirm that JFT is BVR capable aircraft ... I have also repeatedly told you that ISPR would not show videos of every single missile that the said aircraft is capable of firing just for fanboys ! So believe what you want to believe ...
I don't believe blindly, the proof you showed is circumstantial not hard proof. The proof you have presented at best points to JF-17 capability in future not now at least.. And when I ask you for something which I can be assured of as proof you show me some pics and a video where the ac in question is missing all together..

I can show you a pic of Su30 MKI with a brahmos and tell you that it is already tested and inducted, will you believe that?

Su-30MKI+with+BrahMos+MRCM.jpg

The main objective of PAF pursuing this project was a low cost multi role BVR capable fighter with decent capabilities and it is therefore very illogical to think that SD-10 hasn't been integrated until now when 2 squadrons are already in service and third one is being raised and due to be completed this year and they are going for other foreign missiles ... Also the Block-2 is slated to come soon ... The video isn't that clear but I will try to find the one from CCTV ...
Rhetoric, something is designed for something does not mean it is yet capable, only fanboys will take the logical conclusion that it is already capable :azn:

Well since you have traversed the length of the info pool and still cannot come with satisfying proof, what is the use visiting that thread? :azn:

No Pakistanis believe the insiders until ISPR finds it fit to release
you said insider reports confirm the fact, I dint put words in your mouth.

that report does not say that they have purchased, it simply says Pakistan will...

I do not doubt that it will not be integrated, I only doubt the present.. For which I have been asking for proof but all are providing proof which hints at that capability, does not confirm it..

There is no respect for a guy who openly claims in Indian forums that he will troll Pakistanis.!
If you already knew that he was trolling then it would have been alot easier for you to avoid his queries....You know the main purpose of trolling is to get into the nerves of other person so that the other person loose his patience and commit some mistake......So now its upto you to decide wether he was successfully cacomplished his goal or not...

I don't believe blindly, the proof you showed is circumstantial not hard proof. The proof you have presented at best points to JF-17 capability in future not now at least..

Sorry , I am not interested in wasting more time with you fan boys in denial mode ... I have provided enough proof of JFT's BVR capability - believe it if you want or remain in denial mode , it doesn't make any difference and surely doesn't change the reality on ground ... The burden of proof is on you guys since you made the claim of JFT not been to fire BVR missiles , not me So , where the prove , genius ? ... ISPR is not going to show JFT firing every missile to convince Indians :azn: ...

Funny how Indians delude themselves that the aircraft isn't BVR capable when two squadrons of JFT are in service with the third one Block-2 with additional refinements coming this year , the main objective of the programme being low cost BVR capable fighter with decent capabilities , foreign missiles being inducted but yet according to Indian logic , the aircraft cant fire SD-10 ... :rofl:

PAF Falcons - Pakistan to arm new JF-17 fighters with Chinese BVR missiles

BEIJING: Pakistan will buy Chinese air-to-air SD-10 missiles and avionics to arm its 250 JF-17 Thunder fighter fleet, the country's air force chief has said, amid signs that the French had spurned offer to equip them.
Pakistan has opted to go in for full Chinese armament systems for the jointly developed fighters and Suleman currently on a visit to China told the paper that the advanced active radar and homing middle-range missile developed by China, called the SD-10 will become the standard Beyond Visual Range (BVR) weapon of the JF-17.
This news does not say pakistan has placed the order, it says pakistan WILL place the order and buy the missiles. When will they place the order, after testing is complete. This is because, this news is in the context of the french turning down PAF for installing french missile and radars. Since that didn't materialise, PAF said now they WILL get inferior, second option, chinese radar and missiles.

Really ? I can understand the ones on static display but the ones the JFT is flying with ? ... :azn:

Do you really expect the PAF to show you each and every pic of missile being launched from JFT ? Do you ? Because if that is the case , then there are aircraft which do not carry most of their reported missiles ... According to insider reports , SD-10 is fully tested , verified , , certified and inducted with the JFT ... Chose what you want to believe ... The pictures and the reports are enough for the rest of us ! PAF pursued this course because they wanted a low cost BVR capable aircraft with decent capabilities to replace all aging aircraft and it is therefore foolish to think that the aircraft hasn't acquired that capability now taking into account the recent integration of MAR-1 anti radiation missile ! Unlike you , the CAC delivers stuff on time ... As for the SD-10 order , it was ordered in 2010 ...

The ones which are flying are prototypes. They are not operational squadron aircrafts.
Even if we assume those are real missiles, it would still mean that the testing hasn't been completed since it is on the protoypes in China, not PAF squadrons... so it is not yet inducted into PAF.
Alright FINE!!! Lets have it your way. I'll come down to your level. Post me a pic of JFT from any OPERATIONAL SQUADRON flying with SD-10 missile. Flying, not static display. Where it is dummy or not, I'll believe it is a real missile. Just post me that and end this debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom