What's new

Amazing Engineering: China's Ya'an - Xichang Trans Mountain Expressway

this pillar is 182.64 meters tall,world's tallest(pic taken several years ago)

6585016520120706121140010.jpg

is it taller than millau viaduct??

Dayum @ Chinese Engineering . This gotta be one in the list of modern man made marvels . On a side note i am hoping to visit China by early next year for a couple of weeks . Will try to include this in my itinerary if its allowed and possible.

Dayum @ Chinese Engineering . This gotta be one in the list of modern man made marvels . On a side note i am hoping to visit China by early next year for a couple of weeks . Will try to include this in my itinerary if its allowed and possible.

Welcome to China but this one is in a remote mountain area in west Sichuan province so it is unlikely to get to this place if you only stay for a couple of weeks. I believe the purpose of this road is to enable poorer people in that area to access the outside world.

Welcome to China but this one is in a remote mountain area in west Sichuan province so it is unlikely to get to this place if you only stay for a couple of weeks. I believe the purpose of this road is to enable poorer people in that area to access the outside world.

the road is to connect the poorest backcountry to the rest of China.

Hmm Quite Disappointing but nevertheless when time comes and situations of my visit is conducive i would like to visit that part .

Back
Top Bottom