What's new

Amazing Engineering: China's Ya'an - Xichang Trans Mountain Expressway

Magnificent. Congratulations to the ones who worked on it. Lovely pictures.

Yes it is. Go to INdiand Infrastructure thread and u will see we are there where China was in 2002.

Really? In 2002 China already had almost 20,000 km of expressways. India right now has 1.200 km.
Expressways of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Indian Expressways - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Look at the development of ports, India still doesn't look good even compared to China 10 years ago.
List of world's busiest container ports - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The same with airport stats.
World's busiest airports by passenger traffic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Really? In 2002 China already had almost 20,000 km of expressways. India right now has 1.200 km.
Expressways of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Indian Expressways - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Look at the development of ports, India still doesn't look good even compared to China 10 years ago.
List of world's busiest container ports - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The same with airport stats.
World's busiest airports by passenger traffic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kool. I was going bout more of general infra and GDP comparision. No doubt Chnese are damn ahead of India in Proffesional Infra. :tup:

Kool. I was going bout more of general infra and GDP comparision. No doubt Chnese are damn ahead of India in Proffesional Infra. :tup:

They are all parts of the infrastructure. Even 10 years ago when I visited China, I was already awed at their infrastructure. Shanghai's metro and inner city expressway was jaw dropping. The same with other first and second tier cities. Now their modern infrastructure has extended to third tier cities and rural areas.

They are all parts of the infrastructure. Even 10 years ago when I visited China, I was already awed at their infrastructure. Shanghai's metro and inner city expressway was jaw dropping. The same with other first and second tier cities. Now their modern infrastructure has extended to third tier cities and rural areas.
hmm. Kool.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom