What's new

Amazing China

No need to reply that troll,as he said that India should be the richest country after ruled by British for 200 years~~~

Not only a troll but much more, a disgrace to Joseph, wonder if he remember the the great and foremost commandment. 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF' :no::usflag:

PS, Beautiful pictures, impressive development of Shenzhen, i been to Hongkong many times, may be Shenzhen next.:smitten::china:

最爱高古陶;946063 said:
the pearl river delta,south china, main city guangzhou and shenzhen .
the yantz riiver delta, east china,main city shanghai
now yantz river delata has catch up pearl delta,and a little bit better.

Yantz River Delta has the most developed economy in China now. Shanghai as the center, driving around Suzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Wuxi, Ningbo and some other citis each has GDP within 80-120 billion dollars.

Pearl River Delta has two centers, one is Guanzhou,the other is Shenzhen. Guangzhou is the capital of this region, with total GDP higher than Shenzhen, and soon will host the Asian Games. Shenzhen is more younger, so more modern.

Hi brother, i will post some pics of Guangzhou which will hold the Asian Games in your topic, because there are too many topics with Chinese cities.

Guangzhou:

0488B5E5.002C

0488C62B.002C

&

04893581.002C

04891597.002C

0488C787.002C

0488D134.002C

Img214033650.jpg

Last edited:
Indeed a magnificent city.........i went there in 2003 and the metro system was being built then.

The World park is also a sight to behold.

The city is very well planned and more emphasis is laid on combining the new structures with natural beauty.

From what i heard from my Chinese friends, Shenzhen was developed initially to give a fierce competition to Hong Kong. And they sure have succeeded.

Please do post some pics of Hainan, Qing Dao, and Xi'an:smitten:.

regards,

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom