What's new

Am I turning into a hate monger ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never take the Internet seriously.

Some people act online like they never would in real life.

Just don't worry about others, and don't let all the hate get to your head.

I felt the exact same way as you when I first started visiting forums. Over time you learn how to deal with these feelings.

Cheers

i say anything thats opened by an hindu close thread ,dont even give them time of day .

:pakistan: :sniper:

Just don't forget the purpose you joined this forum.

I do troll,flame when pissed,but my signature helps me keep track of
reality.

This forum is a knowledge pot for me,and thats it.

my opinion also has changed bit by coming to this forum. but hey, that's just on internet.

i live in US and got lot of Pakistanis and Bengali friends and Moreover we don't get enough time to fight with each other, because there are others such as black and Spanish. :D

my opinion also has changed bit by coming to this forum. but hey, that's just on internet.

i live in US and got lot of Pakistanis and Bengali friends and Moreover we don't get enough time to fight with each other, because there are others such as black and Spanish. :D

I also live in the US and I rather take the side of a Black or a Spanish over an indian. :D

But i doubt they (blacks) will side you! :rolleyes:

but anyways, good luck!

I dont know, but i feel i am becoming more and more compromising, or is it just me :undecided:

This is the internet my friend. Meet some real Pakistanis, Bangladeshis,etc, not armchair generals or keyboard warriors on the internet(includes indian warriors on the internet too). Dont take them seriously.

I to talk whole bunch of **** on the internet.

@ building7

I was referring to blacks living in US. if u live in US, you should know them very well, if not, than don't even bother to know.

desi guy me more than sure you never spent more than a couple of hours in your work place with blacks

I consider the PDF to be part of home for Pakistanis all over the globe. When my country or when our armed forces are insulted, then it is war and I take this forum very seriously. Though I have come across both good and bad Indians, mostly bad and this is based on my experience and others may have a different experience or opinion.

i coudnt agree more,sometimes am thinkin this an indian website pretendin to be :pakistan: website becouise the mods ......... ?

Most pakistani members are good guys but I used to get creeped when some pakistani members use religion for political agenda(it is written in holy book that we will conquer you,muslims in non muslim countries should not be loyal to motherland etc..),make fun of poor in india in threads not related to it,and blaming india for stupid things like floods,cricket scandals,claiming racial superiority etc...pakistanis here must be feeling same when indians make jingoistic posts.Anyway i've started enjoying the trolls on both sides.

Bro I've met pakistanis in real life, 2 of my ex's were even of pakistani descent.. and they're nothing compared to how they act on the internet. It's more of a safehaven for anyone (including Indians) who are not obligated to think twice before they say something.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::no:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom