What's new

Am I turning into a hate monger ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Insecure and Jealous. Yes we Pakistanis living in America are so jealous of indians here.

Them indians are so handsome, which girl would not want to be with indian studs:

zakaria.fareed.jpg

Better than these guys
y169398595704504.jpg

:whistle:

Since when did two online girls become representative of 80-90 million Pakistani females?

I've been living in the United States for a long time. I've met Pakistani girls who married Arabs, Iranians, Turks, even White Americans but never met a Pakistani girl who married a hindu.

Quit dreaming and be happy with your indian women:

410px-Indra_Nooyi.jpg

Chinese Dragon,

Most Pakistani Girl's wouldn't go with Indians because Indians are Dravidians--- enough said. Or do Indians want me to say more?

Chinese Dragon,

Most Pakistani Girl's wouldn't go with Indians because Indians are Dravidians--- enough said. Or do Indians want me to say more?

I'll be honest, I'm not too interested in the idea that someone's racial background means that they should be treated differently.

不喜欢种族主义...

But maybe it's none of my business...

I've been living in the United States for a long time. I've met Pakistani girls who married Arabs, Iranians, Turks, even White Americans but never met a Pakistani girl who married a hindu.

Well, I'm not going to argue with you, because you obviously view the world in a very black-and-white fashion. Which is fine my me, you can believe whatever you want.

But let me just ask you this: do you think Indian-Chinese relationships are also impossible?

The only famous Indo-Pak wedding:

sania-mirza-wedding-photo-1.jpg

Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Mailk with his indian bride Sania Mirza

Is that really true?
not rarely, last night in Punjabi party i saw desi's in a party where no one really cared about who's Indian and Pakistani. I have seen Pakistanis girls with Indians and Indians girls with Pakistani in almost every occasion we celebrate together, regardless of our religion. There are just few animals who are hell bent on intervening in every aspect we have in common. Omar is one of them hate monger for :pop:sure.

I'll be honest, I'm not too interested in the idea that someone's racial background means that they should be treated differently.

CD... don't give up so easily man. Inspiring leaders have fought the war of racism in the history and each is a legend today.

Seeing racist comments from some Pakistanis in 21st century is appalling. :tdown:

Funny thread.

What do you indians want us Pakistanis to say, "we love india and indians"?

4 wars and ongoing long-lasting disputes also india the major player in breaking Pakistan into two.

Add to that Pakistan and india have no mutual strategic interest in the South/Central Asian region. Both countries blame the other when anything goes wrong.

So what do indians expect?

Another example from same thread:

Quit dreaming and be happy with your indian women:

We all know what happened between us in last 6 decades. But have you ever thought of the similarities we share, how we can co-exist (keeping our own values, culture, religion) and prosper simultaneously. Sir, in short, hate is prevailing because of posts like this & people with sick mentality like you. If you analyze all your posts, there is nothing other than hate. BTW this is my personal opinion.

CD... don't give up so easily man. Inspiring leaders have fought the war of racism in the history and each is a legend today.

Seeing racist comments from some Pakistanis in 21st century is appalling. :tdown:

Is "Dravidian" an ethnic group or a language group?

Well buddy I have experienced a fair amount of racism on the internet that has been directed at me. I tend to just ignore it.

I should bookmark this thread as proof of Pakii racism. I think it is apparent that most Pakiis believe that Indians are darker than Pakistanis, and therefore this makes them unattractive.

Besides the fact that skin color doesn't really influence attractiveness (it depends on the person), most Pakistanis and Indians have more or less the same skin color. Furthermore, there are many Indians who are fairer than many Pakistanis, and vice versa.

And to disprove the Dravidian=dark bullshit, I am from South India and yet I am quite fair (fairer than most Pakistanis and North Indians). Explain that to me Pakii trolls :whistle:

I think it is apparent that most Pakiis believe that Indians are darker than Pakistanis, and therefore this makes them unattractive.

Just because one Pakistani person says something about Dravidians, doesn't mean that "most Pakistanis" believe the same thing.

I should bookmark this thread as proof of Pakii racism. I think it is apparent that most Pakiis believe that Indians are darker than Pakistanis, and therefore this makes them unattractive.

Besides the fact that skin color doesn't really influence attractiveness (it depends on the person), most Pakistanis and Indians have more or less the same skin color. Furthermore, there are many Indians who are fairer than many Pakistanis, and vice versa.

And to disprove the Dravidian=dark bullshit, I am from South India and yet I am quite fair (fairer than most Pakistanis and North Indians). Explain that to me Pakii trolls :whistle:

Gosh racism on the interwebz. What a find! (also using the word Pakii kind undermines your point)

Honestly, who's taking the internet too seriously now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom