What's new

Alteration of the Sikh Race through Operation Bluestar: Shuddhikaran Program

from 2004 to 07 we had a Sikh as PM and a Muslim President in a Hindu Majority country....what better example of secularism can be there

One hillarious article...:lol:

Padosio mai nafrat dekhi par itni nahi.:azn:

from 2004 to 07 we had a Sikh as PM and a Muslim President in a Hindu Majority country....what better example of secularism can be there
Some people just want to spread defunct propaganda that has nothing to do with present reality. Rather than trying to run faster than the opponent in a race, they try to catch his shirt and pull him behind.

What a provocative title thread. :sick:

who are u to talk about Christians... if you are thinking that every minority in india is under oppression or if ur attempt is to convey that message to forum users... i guess it is gonna be futile...

cos u will find many indian Christians in this forum... including myself... supporting india... incidents like this occur... but that doesnt occur every day and everytime... anything against minority happens.. the culprits are brought in front of the court... or atleast they try to...

The norms speak to the contrary, culprits are not brought to justice.

I would appreciate if you could elaborate further with some examples about the bold part.

The norms speak to the contrary, culprits are not brought to justice.

I would appreciate if you could elaborate further with some examples about the bold part.

sorry do ur exercise ... google for some staines etc etc.. not sure about the spelling...

and yeah maybe u can provide some examples to what u have stated...

Back
Top Bottom