What's new

Altaic Joint security force formed!

It will just be in Name . Both China and Russia won't appreciate Turkey Allying militarily to countries on their borders as Turkey is seen as a happy 'murican pet amongst many other reasons.

It will just be in Name . Both China and Russia won't appreciate Turkey Allying militarily to countries on their borders as Turkey is seen as a happy 'murican pet amongst many other reasons.

Link
Maybe Turkey will join SCO. Then ?

Link
Maybe Turkey will join SCO. Then ?

They will be Happy in that case . SCO is a sort of counterweight to NATO . Not in its current format but over period of couple of decades it will definitely become one . In that case you cannot be both SCO and NATO . Right now its still in embryo form . Wait till it grows up as a man .

NATO doesn't get other Muslim countries to NATO. Turkey knows that. I am sure they(NATO and EU) hate muslim countries.
I hope we join SCO.

For now Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan needs to join too, we must set joint exercises and provide whatever they need from our defence industry.
NATO doesn't get other Muslim countries to NATO. Turkey knows that. I am sure they(NATO and EU) hate muslim countries.
yet another fake account from OT. I look forward to see you in pink again.

For now Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan needs to join too, we must set joint exercises and provide whatever they need from our defence industry.

yet another fake account from OT. I look forward to see you in pink again.

Erdoğan said "NATO doesn't get other Muslim countries to NATO. And EU too. Everyone knows why." 25 jan 2013 on TV24

What do you mean by that bold part? please elaborate, Indian

My question was simple...You said "Turkey is seen as happy `murican pet"...what does that mean?

It is not plain enough for you ?

Let me brake it down for you .

You are a part of U.S. led military initiative called NATO . Why the hell will chinese and russians allow you in their backyard comfortably ?

Back
Top Bottom