What's new

Altaic Joint security force formed!

It is not plain enough for you ?

Let me brake it down for you .

You are a part of U.S. led military initiative called NATO . Why the hell will chinese and russians allow you in their backyard comfortably ?

The last part of your post is acceptable...but i still didnt get my answer..What does "`murican pet" mean?

Which Islamic Country is part of NATO Turk ?/
There's no such thing..

those "islamic countries" you refer to are b*tches of petrol and money. Turkey is a proud member of NATO, deal with it.
You are a part of U.S. led military initiative called NATO . Why the hell will chinese and russians allow you in their backyard comfortably ?
What CAN they do?

The last part of your post is acceptable...but i still didnt get my answer..What does "`murican pet" mean?

American Pet . 'murican is slang for American .

If you have question about pet part , who is flying f-16 and who is gonna get f 35 . Who has or will be part of U.S. missile shield . In Syria you share American POV not the chinese\russian one .

There's no such thing..

those "islamic countries" you refer to are b*tches of petrol and money. Turkey is a proud member of NATO, deal with it.

I have nothing to deal it . Its good enough . I also have bias for America . I stated my POV on topic .

If you have question about pet part , who is flying f-16 and who is gonna get f 35 . Who has or will be part of U.S. missile shield . In Syria you share American POV not the chinese\russian one .

Lol...Almost all your defence systems are Russian..Your national language is English..So is it okay if i call you Indians, in slang, Russia`s ****** and England`s slave? Now go worship to your queen and leave Turkic issues to Turks..Thats non of your business

Lol...Almost all your defence systems are Russian..Your national language is English..So is it okay if i call you Indians, in slang, Russia`s ****** and England`s slave? Now go worship to your queen and leave Turkic issues to Turks..Thats non of your business

You need to read more about India .

India has no military cooperation with U.K. . We parted our ways in 47 .

Regarding Russia , we purchase we don't push their Interest in our region . We don't have any russian missile shield .

No country has relationship of the equals with U.S. inluding yours . And we have no queen . Maybe you are still Bu**hurt about Indian soldiers against Ottomans ,

And If you wanna discuss "turkic" issues with "turkic" go on a turkic forum . In an international forum you will get opinions from all side . Learn to deal with it or keep crying rivers over it .

You need to read more about India .

India has no military cooperation with U.K. . We parted our ways in 47 .

Regarding Russia , we purchase we don't push their Interest in our region . We don't have any russian missile shield .

No country has relationship of the equals with U.S. inluding yours . And we have no queen . Maybe you are still Bu**hurt about Indian soldiers against Ottomans ,

And If you wanna discuss "turkic" issues with "turkic" go on a turkic forum . In an international forum you will get opinions from all side . Learn to deal with it or keep crying rivers over it .

yes, yes..go cry to people who gives a sh!t about your opinion English pet

I have nothing to deal it . Its good enough . I also have bias for America . I stated my POV on topic .

Well, Thats doesnt make any sense at all, India flies Russian Sukhos but does that make them Russian pets? Its true that our Goverment is heavenly influanced by USA but when it comes at national interrest we always defied anything from Washington, The iranian oil import for one example. Its in our national interest to ally with USA, That doesnt make us pets... In history we switched sides many times.

Its a good idea..but it can be better if you can join any forum initiated by China...Because eventually Turkey and rest of the nations will be eventually influenced under the security umbrella of China and Russia..

Sounds Realistic, But the idea of a Altaic/Turkic union is well rooted in the people. Let me tell you a story, Its interresting to hear.

You see in the late 90s my uncle actually ate at the same restaurant as Erdogan, He overhead heard him and realized he was actually somewhat an Ultra-Nationalist, Speaking about how superior our nations and our history is, Also that Turkey should not join the EU at all. So i wont be suprized if Erdogan actually goes trough with this even when it means opposing Russia and China.

Sounds Realistic, But the idea of a Altaic/Turkic union is well rooted in the people. Let me tell you a story, Its interresting to hear.

You see in the late 90s my uncle actually ate at the same restaurant as Erdogan, He overhead heard him and realized he was actually somewhat an Ultra-Nationalist, Speaking about how superior our nations and our history is, Also that Turkey should not join the EU at all. So i wont be suprized if Erdogan actually goes trough with this even when it means opposing Russia and China.

It's just a tale but that's dangerous talk. On the topic I agree with @Cherokee in post #3 . If turkish influence grows near their borders my guess is that their's will attempt to grow near the turkish border. I can't see what Turkey want's from this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Thats doesnt make any sense at all, India flies Russian Sukhos but does that make them Russian pets? Its true that our Goverment is heavenly influanced by USA but when it comes at national interrest we always defied anything from Washington, The iranian oil import for one example. Its in our national interest to ally with USA, That doesnt make us pets... In history we switched sides many times.

That's what it is man, we didn't switch sides we got betrayed.
Which Islamic Country is part of NATO
He's exact quote. Isn't it funny? Like i give sh*t about those petrol worshipers.

There's no nation called India in history before 1940s until that it was British domain before that it was ironically a Turkic tribe's domain. And this boy we're dealing with comes up with this insult "murican pet". If there's a better definition than "bvtthurt" to this phenomenon please tell me.

That's what it is man, we didn't switch sides we got betrayed.

He's exact quote. Isn't it funny? Like i give sh*t about those petrol worshipers.

There's no nation called India in history before 1940s until that it was British domain before that it was ironically a Turkic tribe's domain. And this boy we're dealing with comes up with this insult "murican pet". If there's a better definition than "bvtthurt" to this phenomenon please tell me.
A lot of Indians deny that they were ruled by Turkic tribes

These mongols make allies with everyone to try to not be swallowed by china.But turkic countries can't help them once the russia collapse again.We will took their land back,khalka mongol sh!t.

May be, because of that barbaric-militaristic attitude China has problems with all her neighbors and has very few friends..Ironic

Back
Top Bottom