What's new

Altaf nails it: If PTI, PMLN, JI is SERIOUS about the Drone protests Should hold Dharna's at NATO Em

tughe kya paindu nawaz patwari :lol:

1) if brits are so bad, remove your UK PTI chapter and come back to pakistan, your leader is the guy who f***** jewish english and god know what MI6, CIA agents :lol: while his time in britain PTI may well be running by sita white's daughter

2) well you can just whine now, you can do little, what have you guys done in KPK, oohh well 90 days corruption free, local govt election in 90 days :lol:

paindu PTI patwari
u killed ur post when u lied .. like ur party lie on everythng .. they start barking against anyone one untill u throw a bone at them ..we havce seen that a alot in last 5 years ..

who the **** are you to ask us that ..what have u done in last 25 years other then murdering people and taking bhatta .. why the f*** do u ask us that ...

pindu patwari is better then murderer lieing brain dead zombies

u killed ur post when u lied .. like ur party lie on everythng .. they start barking against anyone one untill u throw a bone at them ..we havce seen that a alot in last 5 years ..

who the **** are you to ask us that ..what have u done in last 25 years other then murdering people and taking bhatta .. why the f*** do u ask us that ...

pindu patwari is better then murderer lieing brain dead zombies

Oscar, W-11,Darkinsky and Batmanow are four members of mqm(Materwa Qivami Morcha),chaberr chaberr and buk buk is their second nature, (first nature being Namak Harami towards Pakistan), I have stopped taking them seriously. But I am very serious
in having fun and laughs by reading these moaning CLOWNS/VERBAL CONJERERS. Enioy while it lasts.

25exkdh.jpg
YOH

At least I.K has the guts to stay in country and fight for his values, unlike Altaf Hussain. If Altaf has the stones to back up his gargantuan mouth, he should come and stand shoulder to shoulder with his supporters outside these "NATO" embassies.

But he will never do that, values the Lal Kitab too much.

OH! what have you done to altaf swine's photograph?.

Calling Pakistanis from outside Karachi painduus, shows the respect towards fellow citizens. Keep it up.

Back
Top Bottom