What's new

Altaf nails it: If PTI, PMLN, JI is SERIOUS about the Drone protests Should hold Dharna's at NATO Em

I love the title of this topic, altaf nails it!!
I doubt Altaf can nail anything even if whole of MQM helps him do it

you should speak your pind language, im speaking urdu, my mother tongue

how ever i speak my language is my problem

were you born in hera mandi, why do you always come to such low level of thinking?

altaf was fighting in Karachi when imran was screwing sita white in britain

it was imran by the way who called altaf the real patriot in 96

557368_10150969638766524_436896349_n.jpg

Then why does the " real" patriot not come back to his home town to fight for justice. Luckily i am old enough to remember the following words painted by your "real patriot" on the walls of Karachi: TV, VCR becho, Kalashnikov Khreedo.

Then why does the " real" patriot not come back to his home town to fight for justice. Luckily i am old enough to remember the following words painted by your "real patriot" on the walls of Karachi: TV, VCR becho, Kalashnikov Khreedo.

how many guns you have got in your locker?

please don't eat too much, clearly potatoe is accumulating in your brains

Clearly you cannot continue a constructive debate without resorting to childish name calling. No matter, it shows the true weight of your argument, just like the words of your "true patriot" as hollow an empty well.

Clearly you cannot continue a constructive debate without resorting to childish name calling. No matter, it shows the true weight of your argument, just like the words of your "true patriot" as hollow an empty well.

what's even the debate?, with your childish replies?

If PTI, PMLN, JI is SERIOUS about the Drone protests. Should hold Dharna's at NATO Embassies, President, PM House n GHQ. MQM WILL JOIN! - Altaf Bhai

129.jpg
Since when Altaf Hussain become Mashi-e-Moud?

A joker party at it again!

Just two days ago, the MQM leaders were ridiculing PTI and defending drones. They were telling us in their infinite wisdom that since we take money from USA, we cant say no to drones. So this protest in their logic was just a drama. In their zeal to defend their idiotic position, they even accepted they wont mind if drones hit Karachi!

The same night, their British leader tells us drones must be shot down!

These parties, who scare at the sight of a gora and pee in their pants, keep shifting goal posts for PTI. They keep raising the bar for PTI too. Ask them, they are happy living this slavery and life of beghairats.

If you are poor and take money from a rich man, will you allow that rich man to abuse your women, rape them or abuse you? This is Pakistan today. A nation which is not poor by any standard but made a beggar by a group of 'leaders' who have their own interests that precede this nation's.

Rundi ke bachey ko hamesha apni ma ka maika yaad ata hay, nano se mil ke kub aye? Too bad Napier road bund ho gya tha Zia ke daur main verna terey kutch behan bhai aur bhi hotey

mods: you should not delete this, this is a reply to a harami

your language shows you were born in heera mandi

i wasn't born in zia's time by the way i was born when your beghairat tinda was ruling pakistan

mods please take notice

your language shows you were born in heera mandi

i wasn't born in zia's time by the way i was born when your beghairat tinda was ruling pakistan

mods please take notice

oh well now everyone knows your origin, sometimes its nice to keep that smelly hole of yours shut or it starts talking and when it does only filth comes out, like you did after Zia's time. yes mod take notice of this garbage on this forum, this son on many shouldn't even be allowed here

Back
Top Bottom