What's new

Altaf Hussain was right!!!

In daily Pakistani life If you don't abuse altaf hussain at least once in front of everyone, then you are considered a social outcast and a enemy of the Pakistani state. Altaf Hussain ko gaali dena ibadat hai Pakistan main. Log line laga laga ke dete hain aur dusrai uss per taliyan bajata hain. Ajeeb log.

Altaf Hussain has dark skin so he is a secret hindu or Indian agent.

Zaid Hamid is fair so he must be a maiden from heaven.

Altaf hussain is dark, however not all muhajirs as a group are dark, remember many muhajirs came from Delhi, Indian Punjab and even kashmir, they are like punjabis and sometimes even lighter skinned then punjabis. Sindhis/Memon are actually darker then most muhajirs on average. also many pure urduspeakers actually had afghan/pashtun/mughal ancestry

People like Zohaib/Nazia Hassan, Junaid Jamshed, Ali Haider etc.... were all muhajirs technically

Altaf hussain,the thing is that karachi is his terrain,and most of the average karachite is darker than the north,but doesnt matter look at obama,strongest man in the world.

Altaf hussain ko gali dena is only popular amongst the people who dont follow him,but you have to agree he has the most devoted followers,rest of the people dont have such strong following,noora,imran,ppp have voters,altaf has mureeds,that is a big difference.

Altaf hussain is dark, however not all muhajirs as a group are dark, remember many muhajirs came from Delhi, Indian Punjab and even kashmir, they are like punjabis and sometimes even lighter skinned then punjabis. Sindhis/Memon are actually darker then most muhajirs on average. also many pure urduspeakers actually had afghan/pashtun/mughal ancestry

People like Zohaib/Nazia Hassan, Junaid Jamshed, Ali Haider etc.... were all muhajirs technically

I don't care about skin colour i was just being sarcastic.

i think one of the reasons why MQM fails in election is the man handling of rabita committee which never allows zonal committees to operate freely

i think that all zonal committees should be given to the punjabis, pathan, sindhis

MQM has very centralised structure

i think recently the zonal committees are made more independent after elections, one of the restructuring of MQM after elections

Only way is to Send Altaf hussain in Pakistan and to face cases/charges in the supreme court...

isn't it that way all over the world?does any country love dark skinned people?for that sake do you even have a single african on this forum?there opinion is not counted by the world,face it this is the reality.

what a racist bigot you are to think like that & you couldn't be more wrong

right now the whole world is counting on this mans opinion including you

read what it says my fair lady....... I bet, his opinion you count !, come on now face it ,
sad but, nonetheless its the REALITY! isn't it :azn:

10-A-Predator-Drone-Obama-Diran-Lyons-1024x536.jpg

yes i will change my opinion when i meet my first african member in this forum,poor guys dont even come here they know we wont give a damn about there opinion,if there is even a single african member here please speak...there isnt any?

what a racist bigot you are to think like that & you couldn't be more wrong

right now the whole world is counting on this mans opinion including you

read what it says my fair lady....... I bet, his opinion you count !, come on now face it ,
sad but, nonetheless its the REAILITY! isn't it :azn:

Talk to the hand Brownie ! :whistle:

Tu saaaf kiyun nahin kehtaa kei tou Obama ki Voice seiii Jealous haiii ! :P

Why are there so many drama baazes in Pakistan? :laughcry: From Hafiz Saeed to Zaid Hamid to Altaf Hussain and countless clowns in between! :cuckoo:

So Pakistan wants Kashmir, but then 70% Kashmiris don't want anything to do with Pakistan, which include 100% Shias who want to stay as far away from Pakistan as they can get!! So why are Pakistanis forcing themselves on Kashmiris? :undecided:

And instead of this Muhajir convert, who goes by the name of Altaf Hussain, giving sermons on Kashmiri human rights, WTF is he doing in Karachi? Isn't he responsible for committing the worst human rights violations there? Also, what has he said about the sectarian violence in his own home?

He should get his own house in order first, before blathering and worrying about citizens of other countries. Darn hypocrites!

yes i will change my opinion when i meet my first african member in this forum,poor guys dont even come here they know we wont give a damn about there opinion,if there is even a single african member here please speak...there isnt any?

but nonetheless you were talking about dark skinned people isn't it, but now that the drones are getting quite hard for you to digest ,for you to escape to Africa, well then for your comfort, Obama is African American

but since you re into dark skin , I bet this guys opinion as well as his donations does matter to you lot a lot

poverty can make you do weird stuff isn't it ?

Sheikh_Hamad_bin_K_1360578c.jpg

Altaf is/was right ! ! he took a stance against taliban support in Afghanistan and kashmir also for using Pakistani soil for such purposes ... he knew than these people are snakes and have the habit of bitting their own masters. Today Pakistan is fighting the same people who once were it assets . He took stance against medevil Jagirdars and its only MQM who snatched karachi out of the grip of these fuedal lords.

Thus why many admire his outspokeness , yes he is not presentable but who cares!

Talk to the hand Brownie ! :whistle:

Tu saaaf kiyun nahin kehtaa kei tou Obama ki Voice seiii Jealous haiii ! :P

sorry bro but zero tolerance for racists , & IF people think on the lines of this @Ibrahim dudes racist remarks, then drones are indeed a blessed form of justice for them & the collateral damage is too little a compensation for that, in this I support Obama

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom