What's new

Altaf Hussain was right!!!

bhai sahi ghalat ke baat nahi he, jis ko authority he, us ko chahye ke woh apni job perform kare aur illegal activity na kare

MQM 90 me aap jaa ker kisi karkun ke baarey me complain kerdo ke woh china cutting, extortion me involve he, us ke party membership forum rvoke ho jaate he

its not like MQM khud yeh saare dhandhe ke sar parasti kerti he

ager authority aap jaise logon ke paas ho jo khud he kaala dhandha karen aur MQM 85% mandate le ker bhi authoritative na ho aur haath pao band ker bethi rahe tau phir corruption to MQM ko bhi pakre ge because MQM ko survive kerna he aise he maahol me where they cant move around controlling things aur party to kisi tarha run kerni he

aap ko me ne saare reports dekhaden jis me police, security agencies khud he saarey waardaton me involve hain

ager aap khud authority le ker khud he corruption karen tau phir aap kya expect karo ge dosron se jo authority na mile?

agr MQM itni bury he to pakro MQM waalon ko, aap q nahi pakadte? MQM tau keh rahi he ke fauj bulao, aap ka khud he daaman itna pra ganda he ke kya pakro ge kisi ko, aap ko khud sar parast e aala bany ho saare gang, criminals ke?

seeing the past record and present record ager koi jamaat still fauj ke himayat kare then you should not doubt the sincerety of that party
babu meherbani karein aur mujhey naa batien key 90 par kiya hota hai aur kiya hota thaa?
mien ney app sey ziada 90 ko janta hoon!
aggar sari agencies MQM key mukhalif hotien tu kiya altaf uncle , zinda salamaat karachi sey london chaley jaa tey.....?
AUR JOO REPORTS P NEY DI HIEN UN MIEN KOI NAYAI BAAT NAHI HAI, i suppport MQM because sindh as whole cant be given to PPP, there should be hve some balance anyway, MQM was created for that?
time will come for MQM to prove itself, i am sure about it!
MQM & you just stop to living in 92, era & should stop bringing bogus, anti pakarmy paid prapoganda reports, after all altaf bhai, still is thankfull to pakarmy, for his deperture from pakistan, who knows he may arrive in islamabad some day, with a staff car to just take him in somewhere just like ishrat ul ibad? you never know!lolzz

I Love it. He is great.

What happened to all the posters here who keep posting about how is Arrest is imminent in UK and what happened to Imran Khan filing a suit here against Mr Altaf?

I Love it. He is great.

What happened to all the posters here who keep posting about how is Arrest is imminent in UK and what happened to Imran Khan filing a suit here against Mr Altaf?

He did file a suit, Police commissioner replied it was responsibility of federal government of Pakistan to provide evidences than they will act on those charges

He did file a suit, Police commissioner replied it was responsibility of federal government of Pakistan to provide evidences than they will act on those charges

source please?

if the evidences are credible enough i find it hard why UK govt will fail to take that into consideration?

source please?

if the evidences are credible enough i find it hard why UK govt will fail to take that into consideration?

In 2007/2008, when IK tried to file cases against Taafu, Police commissioner replied to him mentioning requirements. Th "Letter of Police commissioner" is on PTI official page somewhere

384756_488172701210420_1170407241_n.jpg

LEAs? police?

No they can not communicate directly with British LEA. Communication only occur through ministry of foreign affairs, which is under federal government. So only federal Government can decide if they want to pursue cases against Altaf hussain

I Love it. He is great.

gubbaray say hawa nikal gai. Tsunami thanda pay gaya.

only MQM is sincere with pakistanis and true representation of the feelings of common pakistanis

only mqm is the worst criminal organization in the coutry followed closely by the ppp and then noora leafuq....

Back
Top Bottom