What's new

Altaf Hussain is preparing to come back

Yar seriously the person who posted the private picture of Mrs. I Khan with Hugh Grant is the biggest bigherat i have seen in a while. Have some shame for god's sake. There is a very big difference between taking the piss out of a politician and attacking their family and loved ones.

So can we please stop this pathetic practice as it reduces the quality of posts on this forum.

Dual nationals shouldn't been allowed to even enter pakistan, & they should nt send a single peny to pakistan & their money should nt be accepted as even political donations, god how can we run our politics without them? lol

Agree, it should be just like the Army and CSS. Wan't to help serve your country? Give up your second passport, simple!

Just saw it on geo altaf the nautanki has given the time, and he will make a drone strike caliber statement. That according to him no one will be able to answer.

He's not going to come to Pakistan for anything regardless of what people say. He's concerned about his security and prefers to stay in London.

Anyone remember what he said in the earlier elections??
Something about the next PM (2013) being from MQM.

altaf bhai has impeding telephone line bills that he has to pay...sunna hai viber per aa rahey hain altaf bhai....altaf bhi should skype...

in the future altaf bhai webcamming keray gay...he will the rule the state via his paltalk room......

our state bank governor is a dual national with american nationality and he is being thought as highly corrupt and incapable, why is this only limited to the parliament

the solution is not banning the dual nationals but introducing something called extradition, so if some guy does something against the country he will be extradited to pakistan so he cant escape

No PUBLIC OFFICE should be held by dual national.

By the same logic, no political party must be allowed to be run by a dual national. If dual nationals want to serve the country, then they must give up foreign nationality.

There is no bar on dual nationals serving at public offices in Canada, Britain and many other parts of Europe. There is a simple difference which many in Pakistan dont understand. Here in the west, rule of law is so predominant that no one can break the law. So you cant be a dual national of Canada serving in Canada but have looted money stashed in UK or some other part of the world. Canadian law will not allow such dual national to serve in any capacity. An MP from Vancouver had to resign because he used $600.00 (about Rs. 60,000) of public money for his self promotion.

But in Pakistan, most of the dual nationals sitting in public offices or in political positions were fugitives who left the country to save themselves from charges of corruption or murder. Take the case of Rehman Malik (corruption in FIA) and Altaf Hussain (several murder cases). People like these have brought a lot of shame and disrepute to dual nationals. And I can fully understand what many Pakistani posters say about dual nationals.

Laws and equality in society in the west is very real. And it only happens when law is applied uniformly to everyone. This is the prime reason why western countries are so advanced and Pakistan is where it is and will stay where it is when thinking people like you guys keep favoring the fugitives in one way or another.

i will be honest if i had to vote...imran khan would be first choice...maybe pmln not that bad...altaf bhai maybe down the list at last...

Back
Top Bottom