What's new

Altaf Hussain converts to Hinduism!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My maternal family from Attock(Punjab)
My paternal family from Mansehra(KPK)
Born and raised Karachi(Sindh)
My sister in law's family immigrated from India.
My brother in law is Sindhi.
I have around a dozen Uncles/Aunts and around three dozens 1st cousins from maternal/paternal side and all are married to different ethnicities from Pakistan and even foreigners(Japanese, Brit, Cypriot Greek, German, French, Filipina etc)

Y'all need to join the 21st century :-)

My drug is charas, naswar, not jungle leave & red teeth, dirty filthy people's habit then spitting on streets that is a trait of your community.
Not mine but yours. We know what truck walas and bus walas usually do. Lol BTW is Charas and naswar any better?
:yay:

Go on @Eagle kick the native patriotic Pakistanis in the balls, because a migrant is complaining oh please do something oh please ,it'so they can abuse our hospitality, our culture, our nation, our land but that's ok, but soon as we show our love for our glorious land we are racist.

Well in that case I am a racist to the bone.

Last edited:
My maternal family from Attock(Punjab)
My paternal family from Mansehra(KPK)
Born and raised Karachi(Sindh)
My sister in law's family immigrated from India.
My brother in law is Sindhi.
I have around a dozen Uncles/Aunts and around three dozens 1st cousins from maternal/paternal side and all are married to different ethnicities from Pakistan and even foreigners(Japanese, Brit, Cypriot Greek, German, French, Filipina etc)

Y'all need to join the 21st century :-)
Wow cool. Such a diverse family u have. MashALLAH

My drug is charas, naswar, not jungle leave & red teeth, dirty filthy people's habit then spitting on streets that is a trait of your community.
If I fall down to your level I can also say that all of your people have sex with kids or other men, but I'm better than that. You need to get out of the house more and interact with other people. Or maybe you are an Indian in disguise trying to spread disharmony amongst Pakistanis.

If I fall down to your level I can also say that all of your people have sex with kids or other men, but I'm better than that. You need to get out of the house more and interact with other people. Or maybe you are an Indian in disguise trying to spread disharmony amongst Pakistanis.

So we do, no bigge no one stopping you from you doing it, see the freedom you get in this country, it could be worse you could be in India as new untouchable, spat on made to say ram, lynched but your hatred of Pakistan and native Pakistanis will make you shake hand with the devil.

There is a reason that almost 80% of Pakistan Army recruitment comes from Punjab and KPK. We Punjabis and Pashtuns defends and fight for this country and love this country. The same can't be said about MQM and its supporters in Karachi who not only were actively doing terrorism until army cleaned up Karachi but these POS still to this day hate Pashtuns and Panjabis in their heart.
Buddy, what are you even talking about ? It’s really justifiable of Army having majority of Punjabis due to the major active people in this country being from Punjab.
Karachiites are a minority, and yet we had a Karachiite General who remained in power for a decade. Please don’t fall to this propaganda of Karachiites being ignored by army.

I have a specific reason to make this claim of lesser karachiites in army , reason being :
Karachiites are bit lazier, being urban, more involved in trade, use brains more than hands, play best at shops and trade. Punjab, background and centuries of irrigation, Kheti baari, this all requires activeness and good physique, plus, punjab people are quite cunning if they use brain correctly.

Pakhtuns, really amazing people, educated one’s, far better than rest of Pakistanis in terms of brain usage and IQ.

Go on @Eagle kick the native patriotic Pakistanis in the balls, because a migrant is complaining oh please do something oh please ,it'so they can abuse our hospitality, our culture, our nation, our land but that's ok, but soon as we show our love for our glorious land we are racist.

Well in that case I am a racist to the bone.
Apke papa ne khareeda tha ye mulk ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom