What's new

Altaf Hussain converts to Hinduism!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a reason that almost 80% of Pakistan Army recruitment comes from Punjab and KPK. We Punjabis and Pashtuns defends and fight for this country and love this country. The same can't be said about MQM and its supporters in Karachi who not only were actively doing terrorism until army cleaned up Karachi but these POS still to this day hate Pashtuns and Panjabis in their heart.
please stop this , the hate among us I mean in Pakistanies was propagated purposely , each and every sect of Pakistan equally love Pakistan ,

The Sindh assembly was the first British Indian legislature to pass the resolution in favour of Pakistan. Influential Sindhi activists under the supervision of G.M. Syed and other important leaders at the forefront of the provincial autonomy movement joined the Muslim League in 1938 and presented the Pakistan resolution in the Sindh Assembly. In 1890 Sindh acquired representation for the first time in the Bombay Legislative Assembly. Four members represented Sindh. Those leaders and many others from Sindh played an important role in ensuring the separation of Sindh from the Bombay Presidency, which took place on 1 April 1936.[1]

And then this GM Syed started a proper sepratist movement against Pakistan

Don't forget that part

No he resisted joining Pakistan

Again don't talk out of your as$. Read and learn
I read its lot and from different sources and the answer was the same KHan of Qalat first decide to join PAkistan and that's the fact

I read its lot and from different sources and the answer was the same KHan of Qalat first decide to join PAkistan and that's the fact

No it is not a fact

Clearly you were reading from your home schooled book or something and not actual history

The Sindh assembly was the first British Indian legislature to pass the resolution in favour of Pakistan. Influential Sindhi activists under the supervision of G.M. Syed and other important leaders at the forefront of the provincial autonomy movement joined the Muslim League in 1938 and presented the Pakistan resolution in the Sindh Assembly. In 1890 Sindh acquired representation for the first time in the Bombay Legislative Assembly. Four members represented Sindh. Those leaders and many others from Sindh played an important role in ensuring the separation of Sindh from the Bombay Presidency, which took place on 1 April 1936.[1]
I am talking about at our independence, this resolution worth nothing, under the British raj

After Allah these people should be thankful to Karachiites otherwise they would still be living in gaon dehaat doing khetibaari

Most of the earliest bureaucracy actually was muhajir from Aligarh, Hyderabad and Delhi while they were busy catching fishes in ponds

Aur baatain dekho in chutyon ki

My dear brothers,
@seven0seven @Areesh @Pakhtoon yum @AZ1 @Mangus Ortus Novem

Let me clear it down.

Issue of Karachi.

I strictly don’t support any party or any so-called party leader throughout Pakistan. I just see the Goods and Bads of every leader regardless of Their Political Background or Stature or criminal background. Further more, i am not one of those who fall prey to MQM propaganda of No-Rights for Karachiites. It’s just a PROPAGANDA and baselessly imposing it on a WHOLE DIFFERENT SITUATION THANKS TO PRESENCE OF ILLETRATE SINDHI LORDS HERE UNFORTUNATELY. All cities i equally respect and pray for development, really Proud of the Lahore development by Mian SS, Peshawar Development by KPK Gov, Islamabad dev by Federal and the ongoing dev’s in Gwadar by CPEC. So don’t consider me just another one of those who calls Karachi a LONE victim. Nope, Karachi is home to various ethnicities, backgrounds. All equally deserving security and infrastructure with development.

So, let’s start. Karachi today is a huge mess, those who live here can only understand what i am saying.

Above, i saw some who tried to appreciate the “GOOD’S” of MQM being declared as being supporters of the Party/Ex-leader AH.

Nope, Karachi development we see at the moment, happened during various regimes. Ayub Khan, then Musharraf in coordination with MQM and the front lead was by Mustafa Kamal which is really appreciable. Had that not happened, Karachi would be worse than Thar by now.

Karachi is home to mainly Karachiites who are people commonly declared as “Muhajirs” (another prevailing MQM propaganda), but they logically aren’t muhajirs now as Grand Fathers or Great Grandfathers are the ones who left their businesses and homes and properties, lost loved ones for the sake of supporting the Pakistan Movement by our One and Last Quaid, Muhammad Ali Jinnah.

Many of those migrants went to Punjab as well, lahore, and other places since the constant traveling “Pre Pakistan” between Punjabs both sides was frequent.

Since the Outnumbering of PPP in sindh assemblies, and Fall Of MQM (both parties have equally killed and robbed civilians (Examples - Karachi situation post Benazir death as ref for PPP and MQM’s destruction of a generation of boys and killings of people and controlling of all markets) , Karachi has been left to a group of Villagers who as Benazir once said in a meeting with sindhis “Government jobs milengi apko, tankhuwahh” waghera waghera, and she was speaking to none other than some illiterate peoples, giving them hope and dreams, dropping their jaws. And this is what happened. Every where you go, every civil department, you see nothing else except for unprofessional sindhi people with poor education background backed by Parchi of Passing and Job. They roam around in Corollas/Civics/Revos (stupid vehicles but well...), while having nothing more than mere jobs while those having businesses in karachi are lesser in numbers of possessing such.

Come to Police department, unprofessional officers in wardi, no books or etiquettes, consider themselves above law, rishwat all day.

Sifarish : “Mera bhai aara hai karachi, usko ‘jaab’ lagwa do police mein, falaan saeen ne bheja hai”
“OK SIR”

Such a havoc the roads are, fast lane, you are at 90-110, suddenly a bump arrives, suspension/axle GONE !!!

Bump remains for months and months.

Traffic police ? “International driving laws gaye bhaar mein, ap mujhe mat simhaen”

Is this any sane city ? You tell me @Areesh , would any of us As PAKISTANIS or let’s come to Punjab or islamabad bare this BLEAK FUTURE AND HOPELESSNESS and the GOTHAM-Ness of the metropolitan of Pakistan ? The business Hub, THE PORT ? Karachi if provided better infrastructure has triple the potential as it is now or even more to boost the economy.

And, Now please, i am not anti-ethnic, but please, Saraikis, they come loaded in buses, before eids, with millions of their uncountable small babies and children, without dress “shehr mein bheek mango, bohat scope hai”, they buy rickshaws, and all sorts of crazy vehicles, more rickshaws than cars in karachi. A 3 lane road gets converted to 7 lanes as “sab ko jaldi hai khaas taur pe rickshaw walon ko”. A rickshaw wala trying to merge in between 2 lanes hit my friend’s 2 month old Audi A4, the white beauty, suddenly had a horizontal long dent and paint was rubbed off. Upon him getting into argument with the rickshaw wala “sir ghareeb hain, jaib mein paisa nai”, he spent 14000 himself to get it repaired, plus the devalue of car. Rickshaw wala was a saraiki as well as expected.

MQM had robbers, yes, those were fearful times, but karachi has no less robbers in the name of Afghanis, saraikis and rural sindhis nowadays. Violence is back, it’s going an upward trend. My question is, just like MQM was rubbed from the city of lights, why other similar elements are not being dealt similarly? Was all that a personal grudge ? Why even let afghanis who are external elements rob the local people ? What have they given us that we have served them food for 4+ decades ? Why is karachi always ignored by everyone ?
Karachi needs attention, it’s people be it punjabi, Karachiite, pathan, sindhi, all need standards to live, security and functioning infrastructure and law & order. Everything in karachi is under sindhi influence.
Come to article 149, all these same sindhis suddenly start barking “Karachi is the heart of sindh”. Ok, I understand, if that is what satisfies you, But please, if internal sindh has loyal and well educated people, please bring them on in all departments, replace them with the existing parchis, if its all about sindhi leadership, Develop karachi, thats the end goal. Soo many CSS passed people, polished, experienced from overseas as well, ignored on the basis of parchis, sindhi dominance.

And here comes Imran Khan, proves one OF HIS FAILURE as he bowed down In front of PPP and all the 149 fuss goes back to graveyard.

What can i say further ? And yet if anyone makes counter statement on my above extremely neutral case study, then you need a brain check.

Most of the earliest bureaucracy actually was muhajir from Aligarh, Hyderabad and Delhi while they were busy catching fishes in ponds

Aur baatain dekho in chutyon ki
Exactly, those from Aligarh, many possessed high leadership qualities and very good educational background

We actually brought civilization to people living in caves or busy catching fishes

Be thankful to us

Civilisation which we started, Indus, gandhara & so on, now tell me what civilisation have you of the past that is glorious in your jungles of Bihar & other wasteland & sewers that you originated from?.

No it is not a fact

Clearly you were reading from your home schooled book or something and not actual history
Oh i go to library and lot of neutral sources that saying the same

And yes, Karachi aao or those residing in karachi even a karachiite, unofficially road side thaila lagao, eventually wo road thaila khana ban jata hai, aur jab inko hatao to Ghareebon pe zulm. What sick minds. Inke baap ke road hain jo thailay lagany ke liye banay hain. Road is meant for cars not thailas. Dukan kholo, agay ki parking inke baap ki jagir ban jati hai, aur saara unpaid front portion bhi. No sense of international standards.

what the hell is going on in this thread,its turning into a ethnic and hate spreading thread @The Eagle please close my this thread ,.
These sort of threads are eventually leading to these talks, @The Eagle , kindly wait before closing the thread. I want to see responses to my long post. I have high hopes from people here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom