What's new

Altaf Hussain converts to Hinduism!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that you are occupied by a foreign power and arent kissing their feet shows you how "nationalistic" the other ethnicities are.

Make Karachi pure again!

You didn't do anything for creation of Pakistan

Sit down. And be thankful to us instead of showing your racist bigot that lives inside you

Yes you were

A whole lot of Pashtuns supported/ still support Bacha khan despite the fact that he didn't even chose Pakistan for his burial

Now you have given fitna of PTM to Pakistan
Where is PTM? It came and the locals rose up. Did they or did they not rise up and attack theth rallies in kpk? Or do you have your head suck so far up your *** that you dont see anything besides how everyone hates you

Most of the so called natives were congressis or surkhas or nationalists who did zilch for Pakistan

Sit down

Well why didn't you jungle buddies of Bihar have the same nationalism, I enjoy it with a grin knowing your creed is the new untouchables of India, you should thank us for giving you refuge.

Everyone is a Pakistani. Stop insulting each other merely because of ethnicity, migration or being native before 1947. The filth exist in every part or ethnicity and that is what we need to clean and deny them space for anti-Pakistan propaganda/agenda. PERIOD

Regards,

You didn't do anything for creation of Pakistan

Sit down. And be thankful to us instead of showing your racist bigot that lives inside you
What did you do? Coming to Pakistan and becoming a burden on the newly created nation. That what you did.

We protected pakistan from Afghanistan when they attacked fata. We liberated azad Kashmir and GB.

What's your contribution namak haram?

Where is PTM? It came and the locals rose up. Did they or did they not rise up and attack theth rallies in kpk? Or do you have your head suck so far up your *** that you dont see anything besides how everyone hates you

PTM is never opposed by Pashtuns

They love it and support it despite its open anti state agenda Shows your "patriotism" towards this country

First you gave us TTP and when it is done you have given us PTM

It's a fact, you probably hail from kpk, I hail from Baluchistan, even though you and me are similar but my love for Baluchistan will be more then any other part of Pakistan because I am native to it.
yes brother , Baluchistan is the most beautiful province of Pakistan but unfortunatelly it is the most neglected province of Pakistan

What's your contribution namak haram?

We provided money to you mercenaries to fight for Pakistan. And you didn't do that job good either

And if you weren't busy looting and raping in Baramula then Srinagar might be liberated too

As I said many times, only the love for the land is in the heart of people who are native to it.

Value of the flower is appreciated by a nightingale never by a vulture who is used to corpses.
Na. Love for land is found in those who's ancestors fought for it. Not those who sided with Hindus. Indeed the vultures who are inside different depts of our country and eating it while those whos ancestors fought for the independance are left out

Everyone is a Pakistani. Stop insulting each other merely because of ethnicity, migration or being native before 1947. The filth exist in every part or ethnicity and that is what we need to clean and deny them space for anti-Pakistan propaganda/agenda. PERIOD

Regards,
If you wish to ban us go right ahead, but we will speak our mind in a civilised and polite manner, wether it offends or not is a personal matter.

We won't have 2 cent migrants defaming, abusing our country.

If that's the case then why dont all of you get up and move to Somalia. Whither that logic you can make one of their villages into a "great metropolis" too.

Karachi was the capital of Pakistan. Every industry and business shifted there. No immigrant from india brongt their while factory to Karachi with them.

Since you want to play that game then you should really thank the sindhis for letting you stay in their land.

@seven0seven look at this mentality, they prove my point. These people should apologize for destroying Karachi and bring scum like altaf into power.
First stop raping childs, londay bazi and throwing acids on girls, give income tax and then talk about move here and there. Whole Pakistan is feed by Karachi income tax and you talking like besharam standing in front of us and saying go here and there. Haraam khoori choro aur ask all to pay income tax. Hamaray paisey per pal kar ham ko hi boltay ho sab se baray besharam ho

We provided money to you mercenaries to fight for Pakistan. And you didn't do that job good either

And if you weren't busy looting and raping in Baramula then Srinagar might be liberated too

We did what the army of this nation couldn't do, says it all doesn't it.

Na. Love for land is found in those who's ancestors fought for it. Not those who sided with Hindus. Indeed the vultures who are inside different depts of our country and eating it while those whos ancestors fought for the independance are left out
are you on high, Baluchistan was the first province that decide to Join Pakistan in 1947 and don't spread racim, Baluch peoples as much loyal as Muhajir of the country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom