What's new

Altaf Hussain converts to Hinduism!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said many times, only the love for the land is in the heart of people who are native to it.

Value of the flower is appreciated by a nightingale never by a vulture who is used to corpses.

As I said many times, only the love for the land is in the heart of people who are native to it.

Value of the flower is appreciated by a nightingale never by a vulture who is used to corpses.
Reading these comments, I would agree with you. Look at all these Indians

Then why we didn't lifted up claim our rights in peaceful manners

Did everything we can and got only hate in return

So gave a little bit of hate frm our own too. It is only natural

This is absolutely insane. The comments here prove my point that those, that voted from MQM are terrorists.

If you hate the pakhtoons, Punjabis so much they why the f&ck dont you move back to india?

Well the whole world's hates us and do we care, nope keep hating makes us more determined, makes us realise more the value of our ancestral land.

Then why we didn't lifted up claim our rights in peaceful manners
If the people of Karachi were so powerful and wealthy then why didnt they go into the national assembly and ask for better reforms? Why vote for terrorists and spread ethnic hate?

Well the whole world's hates us and do we care, nope keep hating makes us more determined, makes us realise more the value of our ancestral land.
Having these wannabe Indians is not good though. Today they voted for MQM tomorrow they will vote for some other ethnic hate party. The federal government should encourage people of all ethnicities to move into karachi.

You guys were busy sucking to that chutya bacha khan aka frontier gandhi when we sided with Quaid and voted for All India Muslim League in elections of 1946

Sit down and don't tell us where should we live
We were? Are you retarded? The pakhtoons of kpk tossed aside bacha khan when Quaid called on us. We couldve merged with Afghanistan and we were being pushed to but we didn't. Shame on you for twisting and lying

Reading these comments, I would agree with you. Look at all these Indians

It's a fact, you probably hail from kpk, I hail from Baluchistan, even though you and me are similar but my love for Baluchistan will be more then any other part of Pakistan because I am native to it.

We were? Are you retarded? The pakhtoons of kpk tossed aside bacha khan when Quaid called on us. We couldve merged with Afghanistan and we were being pushed to but we didn't. Shame on you for twisting and lying

Yes you were

A whole lot of Pashtuns supported/ still support Bacha khan despite the fact that he didn't even chose Pakistan for his burial

Now you have given fitna of PTM to Pakistan

It's a fact, you probably hail from kpk, I hail from Baluchistan, even though you and me are similar but my love for Baluchistan will be more then any other part of Pakistan because I am native to it.
That is true, but you dont see pakhtoons or punjabis going to quetta and then talking trash about the locals. We have many punjabis and other ethnicities in Peshawar but no one got into a fight about who is what. This filth is the mentality brought from India by the immigrants in Karachi

We were the original sons of the soil. Everyone else came afterwards and without being grateful that the locals provided them a roof over their heads. You lot go around talking trash about the same people. Shame on you Indians
Grateful? U shud be grateful that our ancestors fought for you and made u independant. Shame on you Pro Hindus

That is true, but you dont see pakhtoons or punjabis going to quetta and then talking trash about the locals. We have many punjabis and other ethnicities in Peshawar but no one got into a fight about who is what. This filth is the mentality brought from India by the immigrants in Karachi
O plz. Pashtuns have demanded North Balochistan as a province or merged into KPK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom