What's new

Altaf Hussain begging for money in London.

he is lying to blackmail and manipulate you all to make donations

at the end of the call when he curses Pakistan rangers, ISI and Army, all the listening traitors were in tears

How the hell can they sit there and listen to this crap? Seriously all this "muhajir oppression" talk is just plain dumb, I'd love to know how in their mindsets they can justify such beliefs and support this delusional idiot.

They'd be better off moving back to their ancestral lands and live in some slum, as 99.9% of Karachi would never support a campaign to separate themselves from the country.

When he removes his security... It would b time to remove him
We could've removed him even if he had zeus protecting him if we wanted to, we wanted to politically defeat him not turn him into an eternal martyr like Bhutto. We learned a lot from the fall of bengal, the most important lesson was to kill an idea, not its vessels.

This shows how weak pakistan is. if this guy owed just 500 pounds to someone he be stabbed up and left to die.

his main source of income was bhata from karachi which ended after operations in karachi by rangers now he is hand to mouth

All of those who did money laundering for him should be in jail regardless of which party they belong to, MQM or PSP.

Gidhar ki mout nazdeq ha ALLAH maf kare kisi ka liye aisi dua nhe karni chaheya par isna kam hi aesa kiya ha

Some people see hell in this world only.... Beshaq Allah al-haq hai

Inshallah Altaf will die a dog's death

Page 1 ....no hell hound

Page 2....no hell hound

Page 3...no hell hound

Me goes:

1qlmai.jpg

and tag the hell hound!

@Hell hound bhai....ur number one talent is here again haha

@django @Zibago

Shameless swine!!!

So rude for our no.1 fan hell hound :(

Once he was don of all Pakistan...……. Nature Acts Mysteriously ..
Legend says , Innocent blood will always haunt you in this world (does not matter how many litters of Alcohol you drink) ...…

Page 1 ....no hell hound

Page 2....no hell hound

Page 3...no hell hound

Me goes:

1qlmai.jpg

and tag the hell hound!

@Hell hound bhai....ur number one talent is here again haha

@django @Zibago

So rude for our no.1 fan hell hound :(
thanks for the tag bhai ki awaz suney bara time ho gya tha:cray:
dekho kiya hal kar diya hay bhai ka inho nay.bhai app nay ghabrana nahi hay hum drill machines or boriyan bech kay jo pesa aye ga lay kar a rahey hain thailand i mean uk :enjoy:
lo ji aya fir gauhri :D
@Zibago @Moonlight @Starlord @Tps43

Shameless swine!!!
akhir itni nafrat kyu:cry: swine say

Back
Top Bottom