What's new

Altaf Hussain begging for money in London.

bhai paise khatam tu zehar kha ke maar ja na , Pakistani Community will gladly lend you some money for some Poison , UK ke Pakistanio Bhai ki help karo please .

why does he need security, I never heard someone shooting a comedian...I want to keep you Alive Bhai abhi to kafi takleef deh life guzarni hay, abhi to khali sharab ke paisy khatam huey hain jub khaney ke bhi ne hoon gye tub thory de dain gye

he is lying to blackmail and manipulate you all to make donations

at the end of the call when he curses Pakistan rangers, ISI and Army, all the listening traitors were in tears

:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is some classic begging by the fugly toad ... "aik aik £ save kar ke £20 bhej do" :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

This is the level of real financial support from his supporters, rest was all loot and foreign agencies.

He has not made one honest day's earning.

Altaf Kutta - Gangster to Beggar (should be a movie with that title)

No way is this baighair@t broke! He just doesn't want to fund his office and staff from his "savings".

this toad is getting tithes from all over the world from where-ever muhajirs live. he is like a religious cult leader and master manipulator

new religion: muhajirism

It's his whole team in London that's starving ... and the funding my his supporters is not enough for their luxurious lifestyles that includes sending kids to private schools (hence talk of no money for school fees).

It's his whole team in London that's starving ... and the funding my his supporters is not enough for their luxurious lifestyles that includes sending kids to private schools (hence talk of no money for school fees).
around 2010 i knew so many freshies from Karachi coming to london on student viasas and getting jobs at our local Asda Superstore. Turned out in the end that the general manager of the superstore was given directions by MQM london to employ these karachi MQM supporters and at the end of each month the manager was sending 20% of the salaray of each staff member directly to MQM london offices accounts. The students from karachi were happy they were getting a job and didnt mind at all that 20% of their salary was cut and given directly to MQM.

That day i realised how strong MQM connections were as they were taking bhatta in London basically.

RAW and M6 will take care of him. Fake news.:hitwall::hitwall::guns:

Haram ki aadat ho gayi hai isko.

Breaking NEWS
Altaf has lost major support from people. Wasay Jalil is drving Uber in DC area and trying to collect funds for him. MQM has a weekly meeting in woodbridge area to run their tahreek and collect fund for #freeKarachi campaign.

FreeKarachi-600x381.jpg

oh bhio, bhai k pas security nhi... asal me peenay k paise nhi... koi uk ja rha hua to 100/50 mjse b la jana plz

Back
Top Bottom