What's new

Altaf blasts MQM Rabta committee, calls Imran "kuttay ka pilla"

Be-sharms again on TV after thukai to do .. Sita white... Sita White... Sita White..

why is this news not on any online news channel or on media?

Nobody wants their broadcast to be blocked and offices ransacked...har kisi ko jan pyari hoti hai.

This ugly pig shud be deported to pakistan asap and he himsel is the biggest kuttay ka pilla pakistan have ever produced.

Pur Amn Muzahro mein Sabr o Tahamul :sniper: ka istemaal ho sakta hai.. so save urself.

F.Sattar press conference: Claiming that defence and Clifton people have also boycotted elections of NA 250 in love of altaf bhai. :rofl:

Low voting Proves that our trick worked... Yesterday's murder was fruitful (Farooq Sattar)

Hilarious video from last night.

Sounding drunk as ever, a crying Altaf blasts his own Rabta committee. Says his party thinks he is a money machine. Calls Imran a "Kuttay Ka Pillah".

What is his source of income? How he is money making machine? AFAIK - he is money eating machine and his karakun have to feed him with bhatta, ransom & street crimes.

Farooq Sattar ke bori tayar ho gaye..altaf now abusing and cursing his own workers..The audiences are the most lost and uninterested audience I have ever seen at a political speech..looks like they are being forced to listen Altaf speech. :cheesy:

I enjoyed it a lot who kuuta...... ka pilllllla mujha galliyan de raha hai aur meri kutti qoum aur kuttttti rabta commite chup karka sun rahe hai

@AdeelFaheem
Khuda ki kasam laenat nahi is soch pe jo aik terrorist ko is lea support kary keunke usnay kisi kay political opponent ko gali di. PMLN guys support animal as political emblem? I see what level of humans are supporting that animal.

U Mean Khan Shb Supporting Mian Shb? For Next 5 Years?:lol::rofl::rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
What is his source of income? How he is money making machine? AFAIK - he is money eating machine and his karakun have to feed him with bhatta, ransom & street crimes.

"Kya baat karte hoo Pande Jee......itna bi nahi jante......."

BHAGWAAN TU ANDATAA HOTA HAI.....WO SAAB KO DAYTA HAI.....SAAB KUCH US HI KA TU DIYA HAI......TU JOO BAGWAAN KA HAI US KO LOTANE ME KANJOOSI KASI........

Aray bhai -- Burqay main rehnay doooo, Burqa na uthaaoo.

:omghaha:

sahi kaha, burka mat utao :omghaha:

nawaz-dulhan.jpg

Back
Top Bottom