What's new

Altaf Bhai Qawwal!

he is an accomplished qawal no doubt in it....he would have made more money through qawali than he does through extortion.

one of the sad chapters of Pakistani politics.:hang2:

Well, although, i must respect him as he enjoys good representation from Karachi and Hyderabad, but I must say, I am unable to understand what makes people follow him. He is a joker and nothing else!

Well, although, i must respect him as he enjoys good representation from Karachi and Hyderabad, but I must say, I am unable to understand what makes people follow him. He is a joker and nothing else!

I think you meant intimiation of Karachi and Hydrabad people not representation of them!

Great post .. !! Karachi and Pakistan would be in a lot better position if indeed this guy performing qawalli instead of violent murders, torture and bhatta khori

One of the worst chapters in the history of Pakistan Politics. :guns: Sb se bara terrorist Altaf Hussain :sniper:

One of the worst chapters in the history of Pakistan Politics. :guns: Sb se bara terrorist Altaf Hussain :sniper:

not to be an advocate here; but terrorist groups like BLA, Sipahe Sahaba, LeJ, and TTP have much more blood of Pakistanis on their hands

until A.H. confronts his legal cases and a verdict would be made, he's still 'innocent until proven guilty' as per the laws. If there's evidence against him (or other people like the president) it should be made public instead of being kept hidden.

he is not only good qawwal but also a good actor
:lol::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom