What's new

Altaf announces hunger strike unto death

Guys don't get you hopes up. Even if he starts the strike today it would take him a couple of years to completely burn the fats he has accumulated over his body. After that, a few more years until the hunger actually starts affecting him and puts his life life in any significant danger.

Please Allah isko yeh strike torne na dena Please

Altaf Hussain

1463254_10152126281396252_1147602893_a.jpg

Will this "hunger strike" include refrain from using alcohol and other drugs as well?

That would be a great favor to poor people of Karachi who have to hear the 18+ dirty speeches of this foreigner.

Karkuno k Purzor Israar k bad bhai ne 2 burger of 1,5 liter pepsi p kr hunger strike k khatm hone ka elan kr diya :D

bhai has enough fat stored inside his body to carry on the fast till end of PMLNs term.
all he has to do is drink water mixed with glucose, and he can live for ever

Why are we Pakistanis freaking out? We should be either happy, Altaf has sparing the Pakistani nation finally.

Hmmmm Sign of a great leader? Lets see how many MQM leaders follow his path in Pakistan.

why roza after ramzan ......but good dieting plan

altaf-hussain-new-02july14.jpg

I am not so familiar with Pak politics, but judging from his size,I guess he has enough 'reserves' to go on without supplies for atleast a year:P

May be his doctor has advised him strict dieting and he is using the situation to his advantage:woot:

I support this move, losing a few pounds here and there will help him big time.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom