What's new

Almost all were on board about Kargil operation

When some state he was not part of the plan but he knew every detail.. is kind a funny.

Corruption and personal vedanta has been proven behind every such claim.

All I see from the above article is the 'source' has an opinion on how it was why should I think he is telling the truth especially if he is not brave enough to face camera?
I just watched a talk show hosted by moin pirzada in which the ex-isi guy was grilled too(its on pdf somewhere)... watch it and tell me what you think.

btw I am not saying the ex-isi guy is some saint.. just that listen to both sides first..

Why is there so much intrigue - cloak & dagger stuff ?

If there is nothing to hide - take names . If you cannot - shut up.

Will you believe it than?

All I see from the above article is the 'source' has an opinion on how it was why should I think he is telling the truth especially if he is not brave enough to face camera?
I just watched a talk show hosted by moin pirzada in which the ex-isi guy was grilled too(its on pdf somewhere)... watch it and tell me what you think.

ISI got nothing to do with Kargil.

Grilling some ex-officer, is not a matter of honor and Pakistani media, has been tasked with it.
They shall try to grill Zardari, some day.

As a rule, head of the state is responsible and cannot shift responsibility downwards.

Grilling some ex-officer, is not a matter of honor and Pakistani media, has been tasked with it.
They shall try to grill pro Zardari, some day.
Thats the problem, if you want to enroach a piece of land you need to bring everybody on board, including ISI, political leadership etc. ISI will give intelligence input.. some other expert will tell you dipomatic fallout.. etc

Do you think India did siachen because some local commander thought its a good idea.. lets do it?

actually muchy tried to hide the truth by saying it is militants and again he said it was army..... that is a puppy chame... he should hide his head in sand..

Hiding regular soldiers in disguise of civilians is an act of crime,as per Geneva convention.I think General Musharraf knows that.Just a few days ago,he was screaming at the top of his voice about the professionalism of Pakistani army.This speaks in length and volume about his own professionalism as well as the army he used to lead.He should indeed hide his head in sand.

Ohh yes.. the glorious cold war era and the famous comments of Henry Kissinger about India in general and Indira Gandhi in particular,made at a time when India used to be under sanctions and Pakistan played the favourite puppy for the U.S. You see where that landed you ?

Somebody tell him about taking a lesson from history.

Now is your time to play puppy... and clearly you lost argument.. hence derailing begins.

Almost all were on board about Kargil operation

Any thing not understood from the article?

Yes few things are...I remember in the past Musharaf was claiming this operation was his brainchild and even the other core commander didnt know about it, then he started claiming he told NS...yeah right our army telling politician about their plans!!
and now everyone knew about it....wait few more months he will even claim that Indians were told about it and they had no objection.

That is another discussion... you have tortured prisoners of war, while we returned you your general, which is enough to prove our army's professionalism.
We returned all 93000 of the captured Pakistani soldiers,unharmed and well-fed.We got the body of Saurabh Kalia brutalized bearing marks of severe torture,as if torturing him would win them Kargil,thats sadistic mentality.Let the actions speak.

This is in relation to Musharraf and his Kargil fiasco.Earlier he claimed that it was the mujahideens who did that and in order to do cover up for that, he did not let Airforce or Pakistani Heavy Artillery take part.Now it is out in the open that the Pakistani regulars were involved all the way and the Pakistani generals led by Musharraf conceived the plan.
So,isnt it unprofessional behaviour from Musharraf to cover up army regulars as civilians in a planned military invasion ?

Things are going to change radically from this point,my friend.Indian media will no longer refer to Kargil as a skirmish.Now that official acknowledgements are pouring down from every other military officers from Pakistani army,this event will be regarded as a poorly planned,failed attempt of invasion of India by Pakistan,just like the way in 1965.

Yes few things are...I remember in the past Musharaf was claiming this operation was his brainchild and even the other core commander didnt know about it, then he started claiming he told NS...yeah right our army telling politician about their plans!!
and now everyone knew about it....wait few more months he will even claim that Indians were told about it and they had no objection.

read the part of article, which i made red.

Musharraf did alright... and he accepts responsibility of what he ever said and did.

better you answer, why N.Sharif and you kept quite for 10 years!

Politicians have confirmed that.. army did informed N.Sharif.. it was not necessary to inform other politician serving jail.

Today, anti Pakistan movies are being played in Pakistani cinema but you and your hindu nawaz politicians have no word for it?

There are other grieve issues, so called Pakistani political leaders need to set their priorities right.

Let's get back to the topic!

who cares you??????????? kargil is biggest blunder . without chame occupies empty IA posts....

Israel helped India turn around Kargil war?

Now is your time to play puppy... and clearly you lost argument.. hence derailing begins.

We all know,who is still playing the puppy.
Replied in kind to your post.Indira Gandhi or Henry Kissinger have got nothing to do with Kargil.But you posted it nonetheless.So,before pointing a finger at me,why dont you do a little retrospection of your own actions ?

read the part of article, which i made red.

Musharraf did alright... and he accepts responsibility of what he ever said and did.
You are right about that.One day he says something and the next day he says something completely different.He has lost it.People like him should never be in such high offices.Pakistan would do some good for its own by choosing Generals who have more stability and resilience.
better you answer, why N.Sharif and you kept quite for 10 years!

Politicians have confirmed that.. army did informed N.Sharif.. it was not necessary to inform other politician serving jail.

Today, anti Pakistan movies are being played in Pakistani cinema but you and your hindu nawaz politicians have no word for it?

There are other grieve issues, so called Pakistani political leaders need to set their priorities right.

Let's get back to the topic!

Israel helped India turn around Kargil war?

Since when did two wrongs started making one right ? Both are equally rotten.Nice picture of Pakistani civilian and military leadership.God help you all.

This reminds me of the saying "To hide a lie one needs to tell a 1000 lies".

Brust the bubble that civilans leadership want peace with India.

This reminds me of the saying "To hide a lie one needs to tell a 1000 lies".

Have you read the article? in your hate you are ignoring the facts!

In any case your army have burnt the war record and you have to live with Musharraf's version.

How about this?

watch

Brust the bubble that civilans leadership want peace with India.

Civilian leadership failed to achieve peace in last 5 years, despite giving transit aid to indian industries.

Last edited by a moderator:

They shall try to grill Zardari, some day.

As a rule, head of the state is responsible and cannot shift responsibility downwards.

when head of state tried taking responsibility look what happened to him. whatever happened to my hindu NS was a lesson not to talk back to army and take all the blame. I know you are an Ex soldier and you will defend you peers no matter what but most civilian Pakistanis are fedup with their bullcrap they feed to us.

Back
Top Bottom