What's new

Allowance to post in seniors Cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its about the quality not the quantity.

Not just any quality, "approved" quality: "new member must be referred by existing member". :D

A closed club where new members must be approved by existing members, as it should be, right, just to ensure continued "stability"? :tup:

Last edited:
sirf hum ? baki tum log yahaan jo post kerty ho wo to jesy philosophy hoti hai ?

What we post is the marvelous outcome of superior brain storming taking care of philosophical, psychological, social, physiological, geographical and many other complex "cals" aspects and hence is the most pragmatic opinion which can safely be taken as a gospel truth.

And you troll. :D

anyway recently things are starting to annoy me on PDF alot. you cant reply to many threads which i think are not in special threads portion. the forum has became difficult since the the new look.

secondly normal people shouldnt be able to view special threads to avoid confusions i think.

for example i think this thread isnt in special area so why do i et funny alerts when posting

"pakdef" forum has a better interface

'Anyone but Modi': many Indian Muslims fear the worst

What we post is the marvelous outcome of superior brain storming taking care of philosophical, psychological, social, physiological, geographical and many other complex "cals" aspects and hence is the most pragmatic opinion which can safely be taken as a gospel truth.

And you troll. :D
explain.png

We will assess the request in the due time, while you maintain high post quality and avoid infractions.

Thanks for your expression of interest.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom