Status
Not open for further replies.

syedali73

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dear Admin/Mods:

I cant post in Seniors Cafe, and perhaps it is because of the low number of posts on my credit.

However, I would like to propose that the posters should be given access to Seniors Cafe based on the level of maturity and quality of their posts rather than quantity.

Thanks.

Dear Admin/Mods:

I cant post in Seniors Cafe, and perhaps it is because of the low number of posts on my credit.

However, I would like to propose that the posters should be given access to Seniors Cafe based on the level of maturity and quality of their posts rather than quantity.

Thanks.
If I'm not mistaken, your post will remain in a queue until a mod approves it. That's how I remember it used to be earlier, for non-senior members (based on post count, not quality). I don't know if they have changed it now.

@WebMaster @nuclearpak : I second this person's request that members who have contributed well, and not trolled at all should be allowed to post in the seniors' section. At least on a post by post basis.

A matured poster like you should not be barred from posting in Senior's Cafe. I wish you will be granted permission very soon.

@janon: Thanks for the support. I am not sure if allowance on post-by-post basis (i.e. moderation pending) will be the most efficient method to go forward. There already exists an hierarchy in the form of think tank etc. Perhaps think tank members can discuss among themselves, and nominate or recommend certain low-post high-quality members to be granted full access into the seniors cafe.

yep.............my vote is also with you :tup:
you are a sensible and knowledgeable poster

i guess none will disagree
@WebMaster plz consider the request

You should get admission in senior cafe considering you are very old member :) 2008 joining date should give you senior tag already :P

Dear Admin/Mods:

Thanks.

This is SPARTAAA!!!!!

It is not what you know, it is WHO you know. :D

No, this is not corruption. There is nothing wrong with this way. It is the Pakistani way of doing things. Contacts trump merit 100%. :D

Why you sound butt hurt though? :D

Dear Admin/Mods:

Thanks.

You will be in soon, there is a procedure in place.

Dude, all that resentment inside of you. Seriously, jokes aside - what really happened to you to be this cynical? :blink:

Word. Smile sometimes, laugh a bit. Take a shower and feel good about yourself. No you are not a gora, you are brown, just like the rest of us, no no, not the color of your skin, nothing to do with the pigmentation of your skin.

No, this is not corruption. There is nothing wrong with this way. It is the Pakistani way of doing things. Contacts trump merit 100%. :D

Dude, all that resentment inside of you. Seriously, jokes aside - what really happened to you to be this cynical? :blink:

Word. Smile sometimes, laugh a bit. Take a shower and feel good about yourself. No you are not a gora, you are brown, just like the rest of us, no no, not the color of your skin, nothing to do with the pigmentation of your skin.

Bhai Jaan ego got bruised ( as he considers himself a very "toup" type cheez) in forum wars :D

Don't stress it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom