What's new

Alliance of Nawab of Bahawalpur with PTI in South Punjab

NO ALLIANCE WHATSOEVER WITH ANYONE, SAID PTI CHIEF IMRAN KHAN

2 Days later in Lahore
Mera Pehla wada hay ke hameesha sach boloon ga

3 days later in Bahalwapur:
PTI will make an election alliance with Nawab Sahab.

so which one was a flip and which one was a flop

Kindly explain these lines again could nt get you ??? Waday ka alliance k sath kia taluk ??

My friend, he is the Nawab of Bahawalpur, but there are many other nawabs in our city. Gardezi family are also another influential people that we know.

The Nawab Abbassi has thousands employed under him, and they will vote for who ever asks them too. It's not iron-fisted, but even the people that work for him know Imran Khan is. So it would not be a blind vote.

In Bahawalpur, Imran Khan has been more popular than anyone else, even among the older citizens.

In fact 2 years ago Imran Khan had a public speech in front of my Khala's house in Model Town A, and different ethnicities Riasti(Saraki), Baluch, Pashtuns, and Punjabis came out in huge numbers to favor him.
If you just compare the PTI jalsa of 25 December with the Jalsa with current 23 March Jalsa , then it itself answers that the the progress they have made in previous year in-terms of popularity is continuously decreasing down . So the estimation comparisons of previous year with present popularity graph would not provide an accurate scenario .

Nawab Abbasi is already a most well known personality of Bhawalpur region , and they have their share in Pakistan movement , But now days he have actually became a ethno-centric personality .. What he expect from PTI is not just a change , but have some serious demands in their sub-conscious . This matter is not even Imran's control , If he just failed to full fill their demands then this same Nawab and his followers are going to Bite this Anari very harshly .As of Now Imran is just thinking of using them to achieve his aims . and If I'm wrong then please explain those points where Imran and Nawab are agreed on the long term basis .

Makhdooms, Niazis, Lagharis and NOW Nawabs... God forbid if he had joined hands with PMLN there would've been such an outcry from IK Fanboys it's not funny!

Back
Top Bottom