What's new

Alliance of Nawab of Bahawalpur with PTI in South Punjab

Yes, he did and it happens all over the world. He was acting as a pressure group outside the parliament. He or his party was not involved in the electoral process. Monkeys can type as well. Show me there's more to you than just typing.
After making Allaince with Nawab , Inqalabi had already proved that He supports Tribes based Political Parties whenever it required .. Just collecting the same old remaining dead horse who enjoyed their membership of national assembly without contributing anything for Pakistan Citizens . .

thats the best political move made by IK in his , 18 years of politics?:tup::agree:

just heard mujeeb ur rehman shami, he said thats a great achievement, they influence upto 15 seats...and can be very helpful in winning...

indeed my friend... its a great news...

yeah and do read the article i shared regarding the king makers of south punjab :D they have influence over 17 seats of National and provincial assemblies :D

This Nawab has been MNA 5 times.

:woot: Interesting. Met Zardari and now IK
387117_10151055482262114_894481678_n.jpg

at least the nawab didnt made Zardari his big brother like nawaz sharif did :laugh: :* you need some burnol or tooth paste will work ?? :D

After making Allaince with Nawab , Inqalabi had already proved that He supports Tribes based Political Parties whenever it required .. Just collecting the same old remaining dead horse who enjoyed their membership of national assembly without contributing anything for Pakistan Citizens . .

:lol: when some electable joins him its you people who says why khan is taking old faces when he is joining hands with Nawab of Bahawalpur family who one of un sung heros of our independence days they supported pakistan financially when pakistan was formed now you guys crying over it :D

tum log kisi haal mai khush nahi hoo jiger :D pehlay kehtay thay khan k supporters just Facebook pr hain :P jub khan nai record breaking jalsas kiye then kehtay ho establishment is backing him , phir kehtay ho jalsay mai tou aa gaye mummy dady supporters vote nahi dalain gy ooo bhai chatay kia ho ??? :D

Yesterday Imran Khan said he will not make alliance with any party who sat in parliament for 5 years and did nothing here you gave a list of 17 candidates MPA's and MNA's.

Imran Khan is master of U-Turn atleast i am not buying his stupid change :rofl:

Dont cry baby khan said he will not make alliance with those parties who were part of government in fedral or provincial so take a good sleep baby :*

I'm from the Princely state.

Any of you mad? :rofl:

I went to one of the nawab's weddings in Bahawalpur, and god damn......

I never seen anything like it in my life.

Similar to this:

The extravagance was overwhelming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well lets see how popular is this Nawab in South Punjab!! Can he win some seats or still its gilanis who r popular there! :undecided:

:lol: when some electable joins him its you people who says why khan is taking old faces when he is joining hands with Nawab of Bahawalpur family who one of un sung heros of our independence days they supported pakistan financially when pakistan was formed now you guys crying over it :D

tum log kisi haal mai khush nahi hoo jiger :D pehlay kehtay thay khan k supporters just Facebook pr hain :P jub khan nai record breaking jalsas kiye then kehtay ho establishment is backing him , phir kehtay ho jalsay mai tou aa gaye mummy dady supporters vote nahi dalain gy ooo bhai chatay kia ho ??? :D
Khan is considered man of word among his supporters , He criticized lot on others when they made political allaince with old goons , but today he seems to be accepted the cultural tactics of Pakistani politics not just accepted but also adopted . Most of Members here just don't know a single thing about this Abbasi tribe , again uncertainity among PTI fanboys .. Such political allaince are made on temporary basis . . Once you thought same about Hazara division but now you totally lost it .
Bhai mey tu khud tumhari taraf tha , Mey tu aaj tumhare khilaf hua hun . . Pakistan sirf Hukumat krne k liye nahi hey .. sambhalne k liye hey .. Tumhe tu Naru k ilawa Pakistan k aur region ki demographics ,traditions k baray me kuch pata hi nahi hey .Tumse bhala mey kya baat karun.

Khan is considered man of word among his supporters , He criticized lot on others when they made political allaince with old goons , but today he seems to be accepted the cultural tactics of Pakistani politics not just accepted but also adopted . Most of Members here just don't know a single thing about this Abbasi tribe , again uncertainity among PTI fanboys .. Such political allaince are made on temporary basis . . Once you thought same about Hazara division but now you totally lost it .
Bhai mey tu khud tumhari taraf tha , Mey tu aaj tumhare khilaf hua hun . . Pakistan sirf Hukumat krne k liye nahi hey .. sambhalne k liye hey .. Tumhe tu Naru k ilawa Pakistan k aur region ki demographics ,traditions k baray me kuch pata hi nahi hey .Tumse bhala mey kya baat karun.

I know the family, very well sir. Ask me any questions you'd like.

The Nawab's bird sanctuary is bigger than the tind on Nawaz Shareef's head.

I know the family, very well sir. Ask me any questions you'd like.

The Nawab's bird sanctuary is bigger than the tind on Nawaz Shareef's head.

Raz Bhai , Don't Use sir for me , Its a lot respectable word . . . and You are like brother for me . .
Nawab is the last remaining sign of Family Pride . . He understands , what is best for Bhawalpur today and what should be done for the next day . . Its Nawab's decision to join PTI , not of the locals ? Correct me If I'm wrong . . Public may insist him to reconsider his decisions .

NO ALLIANCE WHATSOEVER WITH ANYONE, SAID PTI CHIEF IMRAN KHAN

2 Days later in Lahore
Mera Pehla wada hay ke hameesha sach boloon ga

3 days later in Bahalwapur:
PTI will make an election alliance with Nawab Sahab.

so which one was a flip and which one was a flop

Raz Bhai , Don't Use sir for me , Its a lot respectable word . . . and You are like brother for me . .
Nawab is the last remaining sign of Family Pride . . He understands , what is best for Bhawalpur today and what should be done for the next day . . Its Nawab's decision to join PTI , not of the locals ? Correct me If I'm wrong . . Public may insist him to reconsider his decisions .

My friend, he is the Nawab of Bahawalpur, but there are many other nawabs in our city. Gardezi family are also another influential people that we know.

The Nawab Abbassi has thousands employed under him, and they will vote for who ever asks them too. It's not iron-fisted, but even the people that work for him know Imran Khan is. So it would not be a blind vote.

In Bahawalpur, Imran Khan has been more popular than anyone else, even among the older citizens.

In fact 2 years ago Imran Khan had a public speech in front of my Khala's house in Model Town A, and different ethnicities Riasti(Saraki), Baluch, Pashtuns, and Punjabis came out in huge numbers to favor him.

Dont cry baby khan said he will not make alliance with those parties who were part of government in fedral or provincial so take a good sleep baby :*

too many :D is a sign of no substance but bullshit.

This is a wonderful development and for those who r asking what will be the impact of this in elections on Bahawalpur seats both NA & PP, you all will be surprised to see the results thats my prediction.

NO ALLIANCE WHATSOEVER WITH ANYONE, SAID PTI CHIEF IMRAN KHAN

2 Days later in Lahore
Mera Pehla wada hay ke hameesha sach boloon ga

3 days later in Bahalwapur:
PTI will make an election alliance with Nawab Sahab.

so which one was a flip and which one was a flop

No Alliance with parities sitting in parliament, said PTI chief.

Back
Top Bottom