What's new

Alliance between US,India,Japan,Australia?

What is common among US,India,Japan, and Australia?....If it is China, the alliance is not going to work. The need of the hour is not to isolate China but to engage it. In the future security scenario, whether people like it or not, China is going to play a key role.

Here's my take on Russia's thought process towards India and China.

India: used to be highly dependent on USSR and even got military assurance against the Americans (in 1971). But now that they've got money, the ungrateful b*stards are getting all cozy with Russia's enemies in the West. No matter. If Russia gets angry, it will only push India more towards the West, so might as well put a nice face and play along. Their money is always welcome and, as long as they remain a thorn in China's side, it's not all bad.

China: erstwhile, and potential, rivals but share a common enemy in the West so play nice with them. Plus they've got money; lots of it.

Sorry but that was a stupid post.

Their thought process doesn't matter as long as it gets India economic/politic and military advantage over her adversaries.

Let's talk in real terms which effect geo-politics but some imaginary thought-process which is more Pakistani than Russian, shall we?

What is common among US,India,Japan, and Australia?....If it is China, the alliance is not going to work. The need of the hour is not to isolate China but to engage it. In the future security scenario, whether people like it or not, China is going to play a key role.

I agree, India should align herself to whatever best for her country, not whatever it's bad to China, let's leave that to Military and secret agencies. Foreign relation should exclusively think about country's benefit.

But the Major evil is illiteracy that too on top of religion ... Rest all the evil will die automatically if this illiteracy is killed once and for all....

And you think countries will be having alliances and blocks on the basis of fighting against illiteracy ??

No worries. ;)

Their thought process doesn't matter as long as it gets India economic/politic and military advantage over her adversaries.

Let's talk in real terms which effect geo-politics but some imaginary thought-process which is more Pakistani than Russian, shall we?

Actually, the topic is about alliances. You are right about what India gets from Russia but, if we are to talk about alliances, we have to understand what's in it for Russia. Hence the attempt to guess their thought process in this matter.

Actually if I was Russian I would think about it the same way..when India did not have money,the SU provided massive quantities of arms at friendship terms. Today when India can pay full price they are buying more and more from the west.

Actually if I was Russian I would think about it the same way..when India did not have money,the SU provided massive quantities of arms at friendship terms. Today when India can pay full price they are buying more and more from the west.

India-Russian defence deals still dwarfs anything India buying from west. If I were Russian I'd have been more worried about our lack of creativity in recent time and relying on upgraded soviet era weapons to capture global market, and it seems Russian officials are resonating my concern as well.

Given two products, one Russian, one American and both equally performing, India will still buy Russian one hands down.

But still, there is no permanent foe or permanent friend in geo-politics, also Russia and USA are not conflicting sides anymore.

India alliance with Japan? Do you really think when india and Pakistan waging a war, the Jap will send their troops to help the indian?

and do you really think when india and Pakistan waging a war, the China will send their troops to help the Pak lol:lol:, we have more tthen euough for pak

India will not ever abandon Russia…however, please remember that the defense pie is exponentially bigger than it was 20 years back…even now Russia is the biggest supplier of Arms to India and for any strategic arms, India would approach Russia than another country and Russia knows that

India will not ever abandon Russia…however, please remember that the defense pie is exponentially bigger than it was 20 years back…even now Russia is the biggest supplier of Arms to India and for any strategic arms, India would approach Russia than another country and Russia knows that

I think it is Israel now..

just one statement.....India will not have any military alliance......it is one of the countries responsible for Non-allinged movement......India will not let its own interests intertwine with the strategic requriements of another nation....

And you think countries will be having alliances and blocks on the basis of fighting against illiteracy ??

Yeah they should... That is one of the best solution.. Countries now dont do alliance on that because the countries which are encouraging are partnering on Terror activities doesnt allow other countries to provide help on this front knowing the dangerous outcome of education.. secondly never ever terror operations are executed by rich people... It is only people who are illiterate and poor are executing it while rich terrorist just sit in AC room draft plans and guides.. so if education is provided atleast some of them can come out of poverty on there own while some of them will get self realization.. Though they may indulge in cheating operation but never ever they will involve in terror operations.. While remaining few who are still poor and educated if govt can provide opportunities to them .. they will never involve in these activities .... So education will play a major role in terror erradication...

By education i dont mean the religious education but modern education... especially not madrassa :lol: :lol::lol:

just one statement.....India will not have any military alliance......it is one of the countries responsible for Non-allinged movement......India will not let its own interests intertwine with the strategic requriements of another nation....

Exactly india never ever will do military alliance .. We will involve only in diplomacy alliance.. India has a very strong foreign policy on top of this to prove that we are one of the responsible Asian states

Exactly india never ever will do military alliance .. We will involve only in diplomacy alliance.. India has a very strong foreign policy on top of this to prove that we are one of the responsible Asian states

It is the military support which we received during 1971 war from USSR which made US to think and the result we got a victory.
Similarly we need alliances both diplomatically and militarily in order to protect our interests. Alliance do not mean involvement of foreign power in our domestic matters but to achieve common goals and protect our interests :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom