What's new

Alliance between US,India,Japan,Australia?

Really love the way Pakistanis keep harping on the 'India China enemies' thing. In several forums I have observed, Pakistanis are the ones who bring up the 'try to take South Tibet' rhetoric. Even in threads where the Chinese posters are not bothered about it, Pakistanis try to ignite the flame.
off topic
Pathetic really. Come face to face with your enemies and fight it out, instead of trying to fire off other people's back and acting like the stereotypical 'scheming villain' of bollywood movies.

Peacefulll,I noticed you come to threads and derail them and post your stupid commentary on behavior of Pakistanis and Chinese members I suggest you read Forum Rules and post relevant posts and stop trolling.Your post reported.

we must strengthen ties with japan.it will be good for us as it will help us to get critical technology. India's relations with US are improving.i cant say anything abt aus.

ndia Japan Trade Relations
The Indo-Japan trade relationship has come a long way since India’s independence. Both the countries maintained cordial trade relations; Japanese companies, like Sony, Toyota, and Honda have manufacturing unit houses in India and with India’s economic development, Japanese have found India a big market place for certain products and services.

As we all know, the most prominent Japanese company established years before in India is Suzuki in collaboration with Maruti Motors, together known as Maruti Suzuki, the biggest car automobiles manufacturer in India. Another Japanese company ‘Honda’ is partner of ‘Hero’ company in India.

Prime Minister Manmohan Singh visited Japan in 2006 for signing of the “Joint Statement Towards” Japan-India Strategic & Global Partnership”. Japan has helped India in undertaking major infrastructure projects by way of providing funds, the famous Delhi Metro Subway project is one such example. Additionally, Japan also signed an agreement with Indian government stating to grant India a low-interest loan of US $ 4.5 billion for the high-speed railway line construction project between Delhi and Mumbai. This reflects the strong relations trade between both the governments. Besides, Australia and US, India is the third country for Japan to have a security pact deed.

In one of the recent news on July 5th, 2010, Indo-Japanese countries have decided to enhance strategic cooperation between the nations. The prime object is to focus on the larger strategic sectors to strengthen their trade relationships on a wide array of domestic and global issues.

Major items of export to Japan include Fish & crustaceans, molluscs & other aquatic invertebrates, Iron, Coffee, Tea, Mate & Spices, LAC, Gums, resins & other vegetable saps and extracts, Salt; sulphur; earths & stone; plastering materials, lime & cement, Organic Chemicals, Cotton, Iron & Steel, Misc. Goods etc.. while major commodities being imported by India include Mineral fuels, mineral oils and products of their distillation; bituminous substances; mineral waxes, Organic chemicals, Photographic or cinematographic goods, Plastics, Nuclear reactors, Project goods, Electrical machinery & equipments, Vehicles other than Railway or Tramway rolling stock, etc…

we need to improve relations with more countries

I guess we already have that ... We need to improve our economic front by doing more export.... We already have a good economy built on top of domestic consumption so lot of FDI are still flowing in.. Still export is more important to lead the bill.. so do JV with lot of countries and improve export of quality product beating China :D.. This is the real need as of now... Where as China did the other way and are having problem bridging the gap between domestic consumption and export.. Interesting it will be how they do that.. If they succeed (i hope they do it) they will be in good book of economics as US is the only country who had been successful so far.. So both the countries are successful in one area.. but still we need to achive more in domestic consumption by lifting the poverty line and lot other problem.. So the competition is who is going to balance the task first and take the dice along with US? We will have an edge here because we are open to JV but China decided to sail alone as of now....

India already has excellent relations with the most of the world through economically, politically and military. :tup:

That's true, but it never hurts to have more allies. :cheers:

China should probably take this route as well. China cooperates with everyone in economic terms, however diplomatic relations could be more friendly I think.

We've got reliable allies, but not enough of them.

That's true, but it never hurts to have more allies. :cheers:

China should probably take this route as well. China cooperates with everyone in economic terms, however diplomatic relations could be more friendly I think.

We've got reliable allies, but not enough of them.

99% agree!!!:cheers:

Well, IMHO, India is on the right track of having good economic and diplomatic relationship with all countries (except the rough ones of cource) and the path of non-alliance is the right path. No need to form any separate alligned alliance like the one suggested by OP.

If only any improvement in foreign relation is required, we have to improve our relation (at least diplomatic) with China and get rid of all the tension between the two giant neighbours. Any event of conflict will only reverse the growth path pursued by the both countries.

Also we could start to improve our relation with Pakistan also and it can start with economic route like it has already started with china. We have already seen the fruits of our economic aliance with china as it softens the hard feelings and makes way to a larger friendly alliance in fiture.

I am not in favour of particular polar alliances like US-OZ-JPN-IND etc etc. For defence concerns, we should have minimum deterance and then start spending the hard earned money for homogenous developments, specially towards upliftment of the rural and unpriviledged ones.

Back
Top Bottom