What's new

Alliance between US,India,Japan,Australia?

Aussie, GOI's foreign policy doesn't work on absolutes. We have alliances with everyone, some more than others. Israel is just one of them.
btw haven't noticed you here before: Welcome to PDF

The question is, what has stopped this from happening before now?

Japan for example was quite angry regarding the fact that India did not sign the NPT and also with the nuclear tests. In addition, Japan for a long time considered China to be the primary investment destination in Asia.

Nowadays... the Japanese are starting to forget about the NPT issue, and are even thinking about signing "nuclear deals" with India. Also, India's economy is growing at an enormous rate, and drawing in a massive amount of Japanese investment.

What Japan has to think about now, is the fact that they have a stagnant economy, and a powerful growing neighbour with a historical grudge against them (China). Looking at the long-term scenario, it gets even worse for them.

This question is puzzling sometimes to me too. I mean its not like India was growing like this just yesterday or a year before?? It was happening right from a decade back.

The obvious answer would be that USA wants India to stand up to China , but i think there is something here which is invisible to the eye.

I am not a conspiracy theorist but i don't like the way things are going. There is a game afoot which only those in power know about according to me.

Asia is in a arms race(aswell as a space race may i add:)) , the first modern arms race in asia , look what happened at the arms race in europe=\

Asia is in a arms race(aswell as a space race may i add:)) , the first modern arms race in asia , look what happened at the arms race in europe=\

Right.:tup:

We have been since 60 Years.

West Asia : Israel Palestine Issue, Arab- Israel Wars, Heart of Terrorism.

Central Asia: Afganhistan and CARs are in their worst phase. Civil War since 1978.:frown: Iran Nuclear Threat.

South Asia: Kashmir Dispute, LTTE, 5 Wars fought. Highest chances of Nuclear War on the Planet, Highest number of poor people.

East Asia: Vietnam War, Korean War, Taiwan Issue, The Islands Dispute invloves 5-7 Nations. Chinese arrogance, Tibet

South East Asia: Burma a rouge state and lack of trust still persits among ASEAN members. Indonesia, Malasiya are in race to get the Best Weapons as their Economy Grows.

God save Asia.:argh:

Central Asia: Afganhistan and CARs are in their worst phase. Civil War since 1978.:frown: Iran Nuclear Threat.

South Asia: Kashmir Dispute, LTTE, 5 Wars fought. Highest chances of Nuclear War on the Planet, Highest number of poor people.

East Asia: Vietnam War, Korean War, Taiwan Issue, The Islands Dispute invloves 5-7 Nations. Chinese arrogance, Tibet

South East Asia: Burma a rouge state and lack of trust still persits among ASEAN members. Indonesia, Malasiya are in race to get the Best Weapons as their Economy Grows.

exactly , and the military power and economic power is building all through out asia and weapons are much more deadlier then they were in the 40s and 1910s.

These "alliances" are what made world war 1 and 2 so deadly.

i don't see any type of OZ alliance in nearby future to be honest....

well nice scenario could be possible if US and India want and also if India is ready to dump Russia
Jana -

In todays everchanging scenario, if i foresee a future 50 years from now, i will see all of us will be fighting only one thing..

That is "EVIL". and I can say each one of us will come togather and fight them until they bleed to death. At that point of time you wont even know, who is an ally.....

We all are allies in future. coz the common goal for all of us is same. Forget Russia and India and US....

India alliance with Japan? Do you really think when india and Pakistan waging a war, the Jap will send their troops to help the indian?

The word Jap is a racist epithet. Kind of like Dothead, Chink or ****. I'm surprised it made it past the censor. Keep your Racist Belligerence to yourself. :disagree:

The word Jap is a racist epithet. Kind of like Dothead, Chink or ****. I'm surprised it made it past the censor. Keep your Racist Belligerence to yourself. :disagree:

It is? i thought it was just like calling a australian aussie? lol.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom