What's new

Alleged "Terror boat" Sunk by Indian Coast Guard | Fact or Fiction?

If these people are confirmed to be poor fisherman, expect the PN to retaliate by killing indian fisherman.
Why fishermen ? What did they do ? Kill some Navy guys.

Doubts mount over Praveen Swami's article

1> Diesel is a very non-volatile hydrocarbon. Burns slowly, does not explode.
2> 350Km off Porbandar coast does not fall between "Gwadar-Karachi smuggling route"
3> No, 350Km off Porbandar coast does not fall under India's Maritime boundary. It falls near the border of India's EEZ.
4> No, it was not calm sea, Weather forecast shows cyclonic weather.
5> ISGS Rajratan does not belong to the Navy, it belongs to coast guard
6> Under cyclonic weather (above Sea state 3) a small boat like 500ton displacement IPV cannot do more than 15 knots
7> A Pak fishing trawler in those conditions can do about 5 knots. Where the difference in relative velocity is about 15kmph or 8 knots
8> Consider evasive manoeuvres by **** boat and a 1 hour chase is very much feasible.
9> If boat was running contraband, then same would have been dumped at sea, instead of committing suicide by lighting boat on fire.

(from arnabmit at IDF)

Last edited:
What happened to the reports of 2 other fishing boats which where spotted by indians as reported by indian media... i guess they were eaten by sharks or the aliens took them away..:coffee:

Desperate Indian Bollywood action story even destroying the real terror threat if ever it can happen to India.
I can just understand why this Indian govt wants to be a RAMBO ?
Or why it is trying hard to get its end towards a nuclear exchange ?
This Indian govt should stop its boarding thrillers cause in the end it would hurt its credentials & credibility in the international community?

There is no convincing evidence of this fictional story. Fake propaganda against Pakistan. It is the terrorist thinking of the BJP Leadership that is behind these lies.

So essentially, what I was saying is right all along.. a trigger happy Indian coast guard killed a bunch of smugglers and then cooked up this massive lie to cover their heavy handed and rather dismal response.
I thought you were aware that smugglers and terrorists operate together, providing mutual support? If you didn't, then you know now. So shooting them up is par for the course.

The video shows no such "dangerous" sea conditions
The weather was not that bad so that no one could be recovered( Did the Indian Coast Guard LET people die in the sea?)
Recovered? How do you identify and recover bodies that may have sunk to the sea floor at night? You surely are aware that the Coast Guard carries no such systems like Bathyscaphes etc? If it was that easy to retrieve bodies from the sea then all passengers aboard the AirAsia plane that crashed in the sea recently would have been recovered long ago.

Ignorance is bliss, right? So carry on with your silly arguments that make absolutely no sense!!

People like to really like to argue out of denial, but lets not forget that this has already been tried by Pakistani terror groups, so the same old tired excuses of "no evidence" won't fly.
There's no choice but to suffer this prejudice regardless of the anger.
Swallow the truth, because of those previous misdeeds you are suspected guilty now, its that simple.

They always lie and fabricate, the whole world knows their nature and no one takes them seriously even if it were true.
Are you talking about Pakistan.....BTW..........US intelligence inform about these boats .....

There is no convincing evidence of this fictional story. Fake propaganda against Pakistan. It is the terrorist thinking of the BJP Leadership that is behind these lies.
Breaking news for you.....conversation between terrorist boat and Pakistan Navy is intercepted and recorded...It is US intelligence who informed India about these boats so US was also involved in this operation.....Pakistan is completely exposed :D

Are you talking about Pakistan.....BTW..........US intelligence inform about these boats .....

Breaking news for you.....conversation between terrorist boat and Pakistan Navy is intercepted and recorded...It is US intelligence who informed India about these boats so US was also involved in this operation.....Pakistan is completely exposed :D
First it was Pakistan Army now it is Pakistan Navy. How many times will the story change? The story is bogus.

Nothing is violated in here.ICG just follow the SOP.
Anyway they werent fishermens.So either smugglers or terrorists ,if they want tobe saved they could have been surrender .Instead they try yo outsmart a ICG ships.
So there is no mistake in their actions.
And we trust our Govt institutions.If they were smugglers they would have been surrender .They wouldnt tryto outsmart the ships

I don't know if these guys are terrorists or not (maybe/ may not be), but I remember once I met the President on Outlook Magazine several years ago and we discussed Mumbai. He told me that every single day smuggling and unauthorized entry of boats happen- including smuggling, fact is that the security guys thought the boats that brought the terrorists were one of them. Things are very murky on the sea borders. For instance one man in the docks distributed some 1000 kg of sweets when Dawood became a grandfather or somerhing. Not that the security agencies didn't know about it, but then they didn't do much about it either.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom