What's new

Allegations on ISI: Defence Ministry to move against Geo in PEMRA

If you follow, my first comment was that nothing should be shut/banned or anything until we know exactly what happened. Given that it was Geo that went ballistics even though I understand why yet it does not make it right on their part. What do you expect when you're not following the proper channels no matter how flawed they are?
Good and bad are only relative terms when it comes to journalism. Whatever has been said and done does not amount to a crime high enough to merit shutting down the biggest news channel in the country.

If you follow, my first comment was that nothing should be shut/banned or anything until we know exactly what happened. Given that it was Geo that went ballistics even though I understand why yet it does not make it right on their part. What do you expect when you're not following the proper channels no matter how flawed they are?

I agree with you that following due process in an open manner by all sides involved is important.

Breaking News|
ISI's own investigators find evidence that ‎HamidMir‬'s bodyguard fired two bullets, something that has not been disclosed by the journalist or by his employer, the ‎Geo‬ TV.

It is not clear yet why the initial versions of the attack failed to mention the actions of the bodyguard.

The DG ISI has constituted a professional team of investigators to probe the case. The team's initial findings point to contradictions in the version of the story that Hamid Mir and Geo TV have been reporting so far.

The intelligence agency is also considering requesting the government's inquiry commission to allow ISI representatives to record their statements in view of the new findings.

It should be recalled that the ISI was the target of the worst case of demonization of the organization in recent years after the attack on Hamid Mir. Analysts suggest this attack was meant to demoralize Pakistan's military and represented a continuation of the attacks on the reputation of the Pakistani military that some segments of the media in India and the US have indulged in, for political purposes.

1016921_262486217263821_1256215749203159974_n.jpg

There are contradictions in Hamid Mir's statements recorded by the Police & Comission as well. Wither the truth?

The DG ISI has constituted a professional team of investigators to probe the case. The team's initial findings point to contradictions in the version of the story that Hamid Mir and Geo TV have been reporting so far.

By what authority? This crime falls within Police jurisdiction, not the ISI's. A party against which allegations have been made in the case cannot be expected to be fair if also investigating the complainant.

By what authority? This crime falls within Police jurisdiction, not the ISI's. A party against which allegations have been made in the case cannot be expected to be fair if also investigating the complainant.
why then blame ISI, why not the idiot HM blammed the police? then?
or even entire govt?
as you allways tried go blame, ISI it seems you are hussain haqani, the traitor who ran away to USA?

well they are confident as they know government is saving mir shekeel ur rehman .. PMLN told them to talk against IK and they will save their *** .. u can see the recent adds which will show how the running a propaganda against Imran khan.. i have add the neutral media video to give u some idea
I don't know why some Army representatives including Hameed Gul in various talks shows trying their level best to convince Geo representatives somehow to Applogize, so that Army can let go this matter without banning or licence cancellation. Stunningly, in every talk show it was Geo representatives who wants to go with the trial and refusing to accept any NRO of any kind.......strange.

Police have instrction from high court to rigester and FIR against geo .. but they are not doing it?? guess who is pressuring them ??? someone is standing with our jawans and some one is standing with mir shekul ul rehman

Back
Top Bottom