What's new

Allegations on ISI: Defence Ministry to move against Geo in PEMRA

Technically, Geo/HM is still standing by his earlier position until they adopt to file an FIR towards namaloom afrad i/o ZI/ISI.
Secondly, No one asking ISI/PA to resign but only to act under civilians.....follows constitution....didn't interfare in politics.......if that too difficult and they are so obvious of public support for whatever they do, than why don't military govts presented and passed a new constitution banning all political parties in thier 35 years stints.
they are following constition .. It the hatred of ur party which is fingering army with out any provocation .. demolarlize its soldiers and siding with a channel instead whos owner has long list of corruption charges instead of people who give their life for u ...

they are following constition .. It the hatred of ur party which is fingering army with out any provocation .. demolarlize its soldiers and siding with a channel instead whos owner has long list of corruption charges instead of people who give their life for u ...

You have no Idea:wave:

Rashid bahi, I meant us not jumping to conclusions: Geo is one of the parties involved. To be frank, theis seems to be a piece of bad journalism rather than any design, just my opinion

Good and bad are only relative terms when it comes to journalism. Whatever has been said and done does not amount to a crime high enough to merit shutting down the biggest news channel in the country.

ever heard Army banned nytimes.com in military areas.. every now and then attack comes from foreign press on ISI?
NY times is not our concern. And NY times is not subscribed by Armed Forces.
187.gif

Good One......
This bugger has gone bonkers. Initially he was very realistic, public has made him a lunatic who think himself to be legend in his own mind. Taliban agent.
@batmannow @Rashid Mahmood

i was talking about website! how to shut the mouth up of the world?
if youtube can be banned and some special sites :p: why not this one too. Let them bark in front of those who do not matter. For us what matters is Pakistan.

As far as NY Times is concerned they are outsiders their saying does not matter at all. We pay two hoods.

if youtube can be banned and some special sites :p: why not this one too. Let them bark in front of those who do not matter. For us what matters is Pakistan.

As far as NY Times is concerned they are outsiders their saying does not matter at all. We pay two hoods.

what matters is outside world who make the opinion of the think tanks.. but wait... we have policy of conquering own land.. keep it up!!!

what matters is outside world who make the opinion of the think tanks.. but wait... we have policy of conquering own land.. keep it up!!!
We have been weakened by this very concept of appeasing think tanks. We should be more concerned about order in our own house rather then neighbours opinion. If these think tanks want Pakistan to have nude beaches, should it be allowed or would you allow honourable ladies of your house to visit their.

We have been weakened by this very concept of appeasing think tanks. We should be more concerned about order in our own house rather then neighbours opinion. If these think tanks want Pakistan to have nude beaches, should it be allowed or would you allow honourable ladies of your house to visit their.

the maximum you could think of was nude beaches.. ? hahahahah... there is much more to it..

well i remembered the dialogue in games of thrones, when little finger says that knowledge is power(GEO), sersi orders her soldiers to slit little finger's throat and says only power is power (govt, army)

geo is blinded by the media power too much, it should remain within its limits

I don't know why some Army representatives including Hameed Gul in various talks shows trying their level best to convince Geo representatives somehow to Applogize, so that Army can let go this matter without banning or licence cancellation. Stunningly, in every talk show it was Geo representatives who wants to go with the trial and refusing to accept any NRO of any kind.......strange.

IF you want to have absolute power (army/ISI); then you should be ready to be questioned.... only morons would think HMir has said any thing on public tv which is against the interest of pakistan. !!

Back
Top Bottom