What's new

Allegations on ISI: Defence Ministry to move against Geo in PEMRA

They never miss. And how come all the bullets are in lower part. Certainly HM must not have opted for this option, he was used as guinea pig. But this does not absolve him from his involvement in anti state, anti PA and anti ISI activities.

PA should have taken this case of banning GEO long ago, they have given more then enough time to them to b.tch. They should have initiated a case when Gen Pasha gave his statement on journalist. I am sure ISI has a long list on each one of them. They should make it public with proof and let nation know, who is friend and foe.

I agree, if the order's were to kill HM, he would not have survived.
ISI may have a long list of each one of them, but Intel agencies never disclose how much info they have and never make it public.

It isn't difficult to figure out between friend & foe by the public, only if they use their brains.

That should only be on a side plate, main course should consist of the mofos who are conspiring, aiding and abetting such activities including programs hosts, producers, sponsors and owners of the network.

Geo news license should be canceled. This channel is a threat to national security.

I doubt it, they were probably counting on the moral support from other channels and the rest of journalist community. When it backfired and no one came to their rescue, they changed their tone.

Did you read today's Jang? who said the tone is changed?

Jang Multimedia

Did you read today's Jang? who said the tone is changed?

Jang Multimedia

187.gif

Good One......

Rashid bahi, I meant us not jumping to conclusions: Geo is one of the parties involved. To be frank, theis seems to be a piece of bad journalism rather than any design, just my opinion
They didn't jump to conclusions at all.
Within hours of the attack on HM, Geo launched a direct attack on ISI with DG ISI being labelled as the responsible person.
This was pre-planned campaign by the Jang group, not just jumping to a "conclusion".

Probably the whole event was staged, but lacked proper planning:
- HM be called to Karachi by Jang group,
- A rental car to pick him up with no proper security cover, , where if his life was at risk, a bullet-proof car /proper security should have been arranged.
- Attack on the main road with orders "Not to Kill", target killers do not leave the victim until they ensure that he is dead.
- Car parked in the hospital, instead of being taken over by the Police. Why ?
- Still no FIR has been lodged against DG ISI as he was the first person to be blamed.
- Driver & security Guard not even injured. Why were they not injured.
- The letter by Home Dept Punjab was received earlier. Why this letter was not highlighted.

Rashid bahi, I meant us not jumping to conclusions: Geo is one of the parties involved. To be frank, theis seems to be a piece of bad journalism rather than any design, just my opinion

The timings and the coordinated response launched by geo tv in such a short period of time after the incident, with such allegations is not just bad journalism. Just my opinion.

Unfortunately, PA/ISI repeating the same mistakes at the moment what GEO made in early minutes of that incident with HM. Both are now getting personal to each other and that seems more fishy.....in the longer run PA/ISI will also lose high morale ground if they persists with this attitude....uninterrupted.

Unfortunately, PA/ISI repeating the same mistakes at the moment what GEO made in early minutes of that incident with HM. Both are now getting personal to each other and that seems more fishy.....in the longer run PA/ISI will also lose high morale ground if they persists with this attitude....uninterrupted.
ur baised and haytred against army make feel that 8 hour of alligation and propogranda is just few minutes ,,, ISI and army should resign and them let them taliban come and play football with ur heads instead of soilders head .,.. I think nawaz sharif has told geo group to do this ... to make his position stronger in present tension btw army and civil government ...

ur baised and haytred against army make feel that 8 hour of alligation and propogranda is just few minutes ,,, ISI and army should resign and them let them taliban come and play football with ur heads instead of soilders head .,.. I think nawaz sharif has told geo group to do this ... to make his position stronger in present tension btw army and civil government ...

Technically, Geo/HM is still standing by his earlier position until they adopt to file an FIR towards namaloom afrad i/o ZI/ISI.
Secondly, No one asking ISI/PA to resign but only to act under civilians.....follows constitution....didn't interfare in politics.......if that too difficult and they are so obvious of public support for whatever they do, than why don't military govts presented and passed a new constitution banning all political parties in thier 35 years stints.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom