What's new

All you want to know about Ottomans in Europe.. BBC Series

If you mean is this BS, it is not. It is very good.

No it isn´t , i don´t learn my History from TV Channel or something that is called BBC that is from UK !!!

Maybe in the Future i will see maybe on Turkish TV something like a Docu ,but for while BOOKs enough !

No it isn´t , i don´t learn my History from TV Channel or something that is called BBC that is from UK !!!

Maybe in the Future i will see maybe on Turkish TV something like a Docu ,but for while BOOKs enough !

It is not bias; I suggest you watch it. Having a prejudgment because it is from the UK is very incorrect; historian's from the top universities in the world as well as many Turkish historians are included in this documentary.

Plus how do you know it isn't good? have you watched it?

BBC is pretty neutral, could watch their stuff for hours.
I love David Attenborough docs.

Will give this a watch when I have the time.
Documentary-wise the Beeb is normally pretty good.

It is not bias; I suggest you watch it. Having a prejudgment because it is from the UK is very incorrect; historian's from the top universities in the world as well as many Turkish historians are included in this documentary.

Plus how do you know it isn't good? have you watched it?

Yes i watched.

Third part was last night.. Really enjoyed the series..

Final opinion.. Every trouble you see in the Middle East today is because of these.. Bloody lucky we had Kemal Ataturk..

BBC iPlayer - The Ottomans: Europe's Muslim Emperors: Episode 3

Third part was last night.. Really enjoyed the series..

Final opinion.. Every trouble you see in the Middle East today is because of these.. Bloody lucky we had Kemal Ataturk..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b03fg1mj/The_Ottomans_Europes_Muslim_Emperors_Episode_3/

Back
Top Bottom