What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
I couldn't care less what you think of me. I'm just stating fact, which can't refute. You have zero top 100 university and millions of your people still live in my country.

We invited you as gastarbeiter aka guest worker and not as immigrants. And you know what? Guests normaly go home after a while and don't overstrain the host's hospitality.

As you claimed, your Turkey is such a much sought after country where people want to live, but millions of your people don't want to live there, it seems. LOL
You're not a bloody German, but a damn Chinese hahaha.
Turks were invited by Germans. What about Chinese? Why are you there? Why don't you go back to China if its amazing.
I only compare Turkey to China. I never said Turkey is the best place to live. Turks work and contribute to Germany and then go back home to Turkey.
Again, I repeat. Turkey > China. I did not mention the world or Germany. Stupid Ugly Chinese pretending to be German lol

You're not a bloody German, but a damn Chinese hahaha.
Turks were invited by Germans. What about Chinese? Why are you there? Why don't you go back to China if its amazing.
I only compare Turkey to China. I never said Turkey is the best place to live. Turks work and contribute to Germany and then go back home to Turkey.
Again, I repeat. Turkey > China. I did not mention the world or Germany. Stupid Ugly Chinese pretending to be German lol

All you do is to repeatedly deliver the proof why you don't and won't have a top 100 university. :enjoy:

We invited you as guest workers, and guests should go home after a while. :agree:

Western Media is reporting the Kashmiri cause & the recent Concentration Camps in India....now tell me, where did India get the idea to put Muslims in Concentration Camps?? :D
from israel as they did with Philistine...

All you do is to repeatedly deliver the proof why you don't and won't have a top 100 university. :enjoy:

We invited you as guest workers, and guests should go home after a while. :agree:
The Turks were asked to bring their families and settle in Germany, and many others that were invited to Germany.
China is not liked by the world. You're all hated. Please change your flags, and stop pretending to be German. No sane German would ever defend Chinese backwardness.

@waz @The Eagle @WebMaster

Please take care of this insult and provoking statement. Will cleansed quote once insult is taken care of.
What's wrong with what I said there?

First it was the Tibetans, now it’s the Uyghurs. The ethnic cleansing and social credit system by the CCP will go from domestic to international very soon. All expansionist powers are like that. Communist China is an expansionist power. They are extremely dangerous and represents an existential threat to the world.

God, i hope not. This social credit system is a true nightmare.

The Turks were asked to bring their families and settle in Germany, and many others that were invited to Germany.
China is not liked by the world. You're all hated. Please change your flags, and stop pretending to be German. No sane German would ever defend Chinese backwardness.

Let me check again ...

You still don't have a top 100 university. Fact!
Millions of your people still don't want to leave my country. Fact!

You can call me whatever you want, the two above facts still stand. Fact!

:enjoy:

from israel as they did with Philistine...

Palestine is more like a open prison....the Jews aren't trying to outright kill the population....not yet anyways. They want the land on which the Palestinians live but know that they can't commit open genocide, at least not yet...

Screen Shot 2019-12-22 at 1.33.03 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2019-12-22 at 1.34.38 PM.jpg

Awesome masks

Police gun drawn as Hong Kong rally for China’s Uygurs descends into chaos

Last edited:
Sharing 2 articles in a single thread since they're correlated.

Ozil condemns Muslim silence over Uighurs

Mezut-Ozil-3727863371-1576305512914.jpg

Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil, a German World Cup winning footballer has expressed his dismay over the treatment of the Uighurs. Ozil condemns Muslim leaders for their failure to speak up and stand up for them.

In a tweet he posted on social media he said “Qur’ans are being burnt… Mosques are being shut down … Muslim schools are being banned … Religious scholars are being killed one by one … Brothers are forcefully being sent to camps,”

“Yet, the Muslims are silent. Their voice is not heard,” he wrote on a background of a blue field with a white crescent moon, the flag of what Uighur separatists call East Turkestan.

China has faced growing international condemnation for setting up a vast network of camps in Xinjiang aimed at homogenising the Uighur population to reflect China’s majority Han culture.

Rights groups and experts say more than one million Uighurs and people of other mostly Muslim ethnic minorities have been rounded up in the camps in the tightly-controlled region.

After initially denying the camps, China describes them as vocational schools aimed at dampening the allure of extremism and violence.

Turkey, which takes its name from Turkic people who migrated from central Asia, is home to a growing Uighur community and has regularly raised concerns about the situation in Xinjiang.

In his tweet, Ozil condemns Muslim leaders and said Western states and media had kept the Uighurs issue on their agenda and added: “what will be remembered years later would not be the torture by the tyrants but the silence of their Muslim brothers.”

Mezut Ozil is a global icon in the world of football, having played for Werder Bremen, Real Madrid, Arsenal and Shalke FC as well as winning the Fifa world cup with Germany in 2014.

The 31-year-old footballer, sparked controversy last year when he was photographed with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, raising questions about his loyalty to Germany on the eve of their 2018 World Cup campaign.

Ozil later quit the national squad, accusing German football officials of racism. Erdogan was Ozil’s best man when the footballer was married in Istanbul this year.

Last month, Congress passed — and President Donald Trump signed — legislation supporting anti-government protests in Hong Kong. China said Monday that it will suspend US military ship and aircraft visits to the semi-autonomous city and sanction several American pro-democracy and human rights groups in response to the move.

Source: https://wtxnews.com/2019/12/14/ozil-condemns-muslim-silence-over-uighurs/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Article

Hong Kong stands with Ozil & the Uighurs as violence erupts

Hong Kong riot police pepper-sprayed protesters to disperse crowds in the heart of the city’s financial district on Sunday after a largely peaceful rally in support of China’s ethnic Uighurs turned chaotic.

A mixed crowd of young and elderly people, dressed in black and wearing masks to shield their identities, held up signs reading “Free Uyghur, Free Hong Kong” and “Fake ‘autonomy’ in China results in genocide.”

Hong Kong police marched across a public square overlooking Hong Kong’s harbour to face off with protesters who hurled glass bottles and rocks at them.

They resisted the urge to respond until protesters took down the Chinese national flag from a pole. This prompted an immediate scurry from the Riot police and one officer began pointed his gun towards the protesters. No reports of gunshot were made.

But that prompted more police officers to join the search for the flag and then found themselves outnumbered and surrounded by protesters.

Police officers panicked and hit the protesters with batons and pepper spray and raised a black flag warning of tear gas.

The police’s heavy-handed clampdown on demonstrations and frequent use of tear gas have incensed many protesters.

Earlier in the afternoon more than 1,000 people had rallied calmly, waving Uighur flags and posters, as they took part in the latest demonstration in over six months of unrest.

“I think basic freedom and independence should exist for all people, not just for Hong Kong,” said a 41-year-old woman surnamed Wong who attended the protest with her husband.

The protest comes after Mesut Ozil, the Arsenal footballer, shared a social media post about the plight and persecution of the Uighurs in China. Ozil criticised the country’s policies toward the Muslim ethnic minority in the restive northwestern region of Xinjiang.

Ozil, a German Muslim of Turkish origin, tweeted that Uighurs were “warriors who resist persecution” and criticized both China’s strong hand in Xinjiang and the silence of Muslims leaders in response.

Protests in Hong Kong are now in their seventh month, albeit in a relative year-end lull. Many residents are angry at what they see as Chinese meddling in the freedoms promised to the former British colony when it returned to Chinese rule in 1997.

China denies interfering and says it is committed to the “one country, two systems” formula put in place at that time and has blamed foreign forces for fomenting unrest.

On Saturday, Hong Kong riot police swept into several shopping malls, chasing off and arresting demonstrators pressing their demands in the peak shopping weekend before Christmas.

Source: https://wtxnews.com/2019/12/22/hong-kong-stands-with-ozil-the-uighurs-as-violence-erupts/

@Rusty @Ahmet Pasha @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @dexter @ghazi52 @Khafee @Yaseen1 @IlyasMyHero @Pakhtoon yum

@waz @Dubious @Arsalan please keep this thread clear of trolls.

Did he also talk about Kashmiri ? Rohingya ? Palestinian ? Syrian ? Chechen ?

Here comes the first one....I call it the "But did he mention ALL of the groups being oppressed!??" cuz if not, he's a sham!

Seriously tho, does he have to mention all of them?? We all know about it....plus he's of Turkish origin, who do you think will he speak up for first??

Similarly, we Pakistanis, will speak up for Kashmiris first.

Either way, like my signature says....I stand with all Oppressed Muslims around the World especially Kashmiris, Palestinians & Uyghurs. I don't selectively choose who to support like a hypocrite.

And believe me, most Muslims support all Muslims. :enjoy:

Gaza blockade? -Yeah, let's raise our voice against zionism.
Kashmir case? -Kashmir is Muslim soil, let's fight.
Concentration camps in India? -The administration of India is modern Nazism.

Uygur concentration camps? -Please shut up. You get lonely by doing that.

Just like Cyprus, just like Karabakh, or as in the past in Girit, the Balkans and the Crimea... We know very well what the Islamophobic world and the so-called Muslim world are ignoring together as always. This event will cause the change of government in Turkey. Because Uygurs are the most derelict Muslims.

You summed it up...

200+ million soon to be oppressed indian muslims doesn't concern him?

Read my post #4 right above you buddy....:rolleyes:

We Muslims stand up for all Muslims. Try not to divide us like our leaders. :D

Back
Top Bottom