What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
Then you should spend more time in jail, all prisons have large member of criminals.but maybe not in your beloved India.

For that, I need to co.e to China and speak to Human rights of Uighurs. Not I will be jailed but I will be hanged by Xi's goons.

For that, I need to co.e to China and speak to Human rights of Uighurs. Not I will be jailed but I will be hanged by Xi's goons.
Even the poorest villagers in Xinjiang have nice homes and flush toilets, you Indian guys are just so used to do it in the open so the cleanliness won't be accustomed by Indians, stay in your own shiny India.

Even the poorest villagers in Xinjiang have nice homes and flush toilets, you Indian guys are just so used to do it in the open so the cleanliness won't be accustomed by Indians, stay in your own shiny India.

But they have to live in jain like the cattle. Those toilets with flush will be used by Chinese police who are sent sleep with wives of Uighurs who are kept in prison.

But they have to live in jain like the cattle. Those toilets with flush will be used by Chinese police who are sent sleep with wives of Uighurs who are kept in prison.
They live a way better and long life than your Indians, their life expectancy is 75, how about your Indians?
They live a way better and long life than your Indians, their life expectancy is 75, how about your Indians?

Because I have never seen such a large number of people togather jailed collevtively who are not criminals.
Look at all these innocent people India put in jail. Such tragedy. Hey have you managed to build yourself a toilet yet? You should stop drinking gomutra for a second and get started.
1632638791977.png

1632638823516.png

What crimes do these toddlers in the photos committed?

First of all, In India, nobody bellow the age of 18 is sent to jail. so get lost. It is China only where the people are sent to jail for being muslim and their dives are used as sex slaves for Chinese police.

First of all, In India, nobody bellow the age of 18 is sent to jail. so get lost. It is China only where the people are sent to jail for being muslim and their dives are used as sex slaves for Chinese police.
Google and find out how many underage inmates in India, child labor and child marriage is common place in India, many are born Dalits who will never have any rights as a human, India is a truly hell on earth.

In India, nobody is put in jail for being muslim like China..They are put is jail for crime.
Sounds like excuses for putting innocent people in jail.

I guess you still haven't built that toilet because you're spilling shit here.

How big is China? Let's measure it by time but not distance, in Kashgar old town, it's still full day time at around 10pm Beijing time.

Back
Top Bottom