What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
every heard of VPN?
Sure, but that doesn't really change my point. Unless I see so.e sort of evidence that they were banned for the reasons claimed in the tweet, I will maintain a healthy dose of skepticism.

Sure, but that doesn't really change my point. Unless I see so.e sort of evidence that they were banned for the reasons claimed in the tweet, I will maintain a healthy dose of skepticism.

after your reason has been debunked, resort to "I just don't believe" :rofl:

west double standards and fake news are well documented, do some basic research on all pro-xinjiang have been banned to push the 'genocide' narrative

after your reason has been debunked, resort to "I just don't believe" :rofl:

west double standards and fake news are well documented, do some basic research on all pro-xinjiang have been banned to push the 'genocide' narrative
You didn't really debunk me, you said VPN could have been used, and I acknowledged that. But it still doesn't mean anything.

Anyway, I'm not interested in your conspiracy theories, and your attempt to spread misinformation.

Good luck with your attemps, I'm sure you'll be able to convince people with less than common sense.

You didn't really debunk me, you said VPN could have been used, and I acknowledged that. But it still doesn't mean anything.

Anyway, I'm not interested in your conspiracy theories, and your attempt to spread misinformation.

Good luck with your attemps, I'm sure you'll be able to convince people with less than common sense.

you act like you have some power, like we depend on your belief for something. who do you think you are?

you act like you have some power, like we depend on your belief for something. who do you think you are?

like his opinion matters :rofl: :rofl:

who is spread misinformation by banning other side?

Lol, that's just you projecting.

Besides, this is a forum, I'm allowed to express my opinion.
like his opinion matters :rofl: :rofl:

who is spread misinformation by banning other side?
You'd have a point if Twitter wasn't banned in China...or you actually had evidence of your claim.

The American government is afraid of two little girls :lol:

Twitter has nothing to do with the American government. I know the Chinese believe the government is omnipotent while this is true in China it isn't true in the US.

Twitter can suspend accounts for violation of its terms of use. One such violation is the use of bots to aggressively increase followers - a tactic typical used by influencers. There are literally thousands of pro China/ anti US twitter accounts that aren't suspended.

Do you have any proof that Twitter suspended these to curtail freedom of speech?

Edit:
Jingjing Li works for CGTN - now it all makes sense.

Last edited:
Twitter has nothing to do with the American government. I know the Chinese believe the government is omnipotent while this is true in China it isn't true in the US.

Twitter can suspend accounts for violation of its terms of use. One such violation is the use of bots to aggressively increase followers - a tactic typical used by influencers. There are literally thousands of pro China/ anti US twitter accounts that aren't suspended.

Do you have any proof that Twitter suspended these to curtail freedom of speech?
It always been, Twitter, Reddit and Facebook are the same, banning certain groups from fear of repercussion from US government(Trump) and even Indian government(Farmers protest). Twitter restored anti-China banned accounts after detecting unnatural behavior, proving that these big tech are beholden to US government agencies. They are tools, if it gets uncomfortable, US government can choose who and what can say. Remember Trump? They are not independent as they seem. I reckon you know the story with Reddit?

It always been, Twitter, Reddit and Facebook are the same, banning certain groups from fear of repercussion from US government(Trump) and even Indian government(Farmers protest). Twitter restored anti-China banned accounts after detecting unnatural behavior, proving that these big tech are beholden to US government agencies. They are tools, if it gets uncomfortable, US government can choose who and what can say. Remember Trump? They are not independent as they seem. I reckon you know the story with Reddit?

Twitter is obliged by Indian laws to remove any content from Indian viewers that the Indian government deems unlawful. Failure to do so will result in the prosecution of Twitter employees in India.
In India, the government has the power to censor internet content from anyone living in India.
So yes there is no freedom of speech in India.

In the US, the government has no such powers only the courts do.

Do you have any evidence to prove..

1. Twitter suspended these accounts to censor the content
2. The US government compelled Twitter to block this account?

Twitter is obliged by Indian laws to remove any content from Indian viewers that the Indian government deems unlawful. Failure to do so will result in the prosecution of Twitter employees in India.
In India the government has the power to censor internet content in India.
So yes there is no freedom of speech in India.

In the US, the government has no such powers only the courts do.

Do you have any evidence to prove..

1. Twitter suspended these accounts to censor the content
2. The US government compelled Twitter to block this account?
Not everything is done over the surface, most are done with back channel. But twitter is hard to prove, but other social media are using cannaries, and the cannaries has stopped chirping. Thus proving US involvement in social media.

Twitter is banned in China, so this is highly suspicious.

They risk going to jail if caught posting something the Chinese government doesn't like. So you know everything they do and say has to be greenlighted beforehand.

Last edited:
LOL those 2 "uighur girl" are obvious propaganda bots. How do I know?

1. You can't go to youtube from China unless you use a VPN (same with pk defense) & using VPN is punishable in China, so that means they have government permission because if not that mean there's 2 opening in a concentration camp near them.

2. They claim to be from Uighur but their youtube site are listed in Hong Kong, most likely in order to get monetized but still the claim of just showing people how beautiful Xinjiang is already suspicious.

3. They were followed immediately by CCP higher ups and even higher ups from CGTN on twitter. So there's already a red flag right there.

4. Is just an opinion of mine but they don't look normal their movements and mannerism looks forced and they look like they are just reading a cue cards from behind the camera.

Here's their video & a fair warning though it's cringe

If you want to follow a good Uyghur account that's not a propaganda here's one:

LOL those 2 "uighur girl" are obvious propaganda bots. How do I know?

1. You can't go to youtube from China unless you use a VPN (same with pk defense) & using VPN is punishable in China, so that means they have government permission because if not that mean there's 2 opening in a concentration camp near them.

2. They claim to be from Uighur but their youtube site are listed in Hong Kong, most likely in order to get monetized but still the claim of just showing people how beautiful Xinjiang is already suspicious.

3. They were followed immediately by CCP higher ups and even higher ups from CGTN on twitter. So there's already a red flag right there.

4. Is just an opinion of mine but they don't look normal their movements and mannerism looks forced and they look like they are just reading a cue cards from behind the camera.

Here's their video & a fair warning though it's cringe

If you want to follow a good Uyghur account that's not a propaganda here's one:
Everything accept Ccp media is banned in communist paradise China. In contrast almost every western media is allowed in communist Vietnam. Just a comparison.
However chinese are never tired to spew shit on western media.

Back
Top Bottom