What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
Some are working hard to divert the Muslim anger at US for it shameless support of Israel bombing of Palestine.

Don't fall for their trick, those barking hard for Uyghur Muslim never even say a single word for Palestine and Kashmir Muslim. Yet they bark hard asking PDF here for so called fabricate Uyghur Muslim genocide sympathy.

Check out @Reashot Xigwin and @denel past week posting which never say a single word for Palestine Muslim and never say a word of condemnation against Uncle Sam. More or less tells you their crocodile tear for their selective Muslim

Last edited:
:coffee:

Don't messed with the guy that actually has done some research into this & actually have more than 10 tabs on the ready for any kind of counter arguments.

Nah man these guy done better to defending the Uyghur than me. I heard he is quite famous in the state.
its their national anthem
Arise, ye who refuse to be slaves!
With our flesh and blood, let us build a new Great Wall!
As China faces her greatest peril,
From each one the urgent call to action comes forth.
Arise! Arise! Arise!
Millions of but one heart
Braving the enemies' fire! March on!
March on! March, march on!

where is the "propaganda" in above?

i wont mind reading my country's anthem before starting my day or daily at school or outside a mosque before entering for eid prayers. those who dont want to read will still not read and stand in silence....Again its one of the steps their state is doing to suppress sub nationalism they are putting up chinese flags anthems and architecture not just at mosque but multiple other places...they have every right to suppress a sub national group like east turkestan, tibet, inner mongolia or hongkong that you guys fund

ps. Chinese are not the most hairy people to have beards so you will find most of them with fewer face hair.

Some are working hard to divert the Muslim anger at US for it shameless support of Israel bombing of Palestine.

Don't fall for their trick, those barking hard for Uyghur Muslim never even say a single word for Palestine and Kashmir Muslim. Yet they bark hard asking PDF here for so called fabricate Uyghur Muslim genocide sympathy.

Check out @Reashot Xigwin and @denel past week posting which never say a single word for Palestine Muslim and never say a word of condemnation against Uncle Sam. More or less tells you their crocodile tear for their selective Muslim

That's because we have to deal with your constant bullshit Propaganda about the Uyghur.

Here let me show you where I stand on the whole Israel & Palestine. F ISRAEL F EM TO DEATH & F THE US FOR SUPPORTING ISRAEL!!!

You see the difference is I actually support the Palestine & Uyghur causes you chinese really don't not really. You only sees the Palestine Kashmir issues as a cynical attempt to divert the attention away from your own genocide. Cause if you do actually support them you would see your own hypocrisy.
its their national anthem
Arise, ye who refuse to be slaves!
With our flesh and blood, let us build a new Great Wall!
As China faces her greatest peril,
From each one the urgent call to action comes forth.
Arise! Arise! Arise!
Millions of but one heart
March on! March, march on!

where is the "propaganda" in above?

i wont mind reading my country's anthem before starting my day or daily at school or outside a mosque before entering for eid prayers. those who dont want to read will still not read and stand in silence....Again its one of the steps their state is doing to suppress sub nationalism they are putting up chinese flags anthems and architecture not just at mosque but multiple other places...they have every right to suppress a sub national group like east turkestan, tibet, inner mongolia or hongkong that you guys fund

ps. Chinese are not the most hairy people to have beards so you will find most of them with fewer face hair.

& u don't see something wrong with this somehow?

Don't trust the Yankee pig-dogs. They don't say anything about the israeks but always crying about China, been to all over China they have their problems, but overall Muslims are doing well there.

That's because we have to deal with your constant bullshit Propaganda about the Uyghur.

Here let me show you where I stand on the whole Israel & Palestine. F ISRAEL F EM TO DEATH & F THE US FOR SUPPORTING ISRAEL!!!

You see the difference is I actually support the Palestine & Uyghur causes you chinese really don't not really. You only sees the Palestine Kashmir issues as a cynical attempt to divert the attention away from your own genocide. Cause if you do actually support them you would see your own hypocrisy.

& u don't see something wrong with this somehow?
It is unreal to see the hipocracy especially from fellow muslims who cannot see the obvious.

These folks will go around and around in circle; remember they are here for a particular business of promoting their kak fake news. Can you imagine - they even had the balls .. yes balls to post tomato sauce is red; hence if you get the drift; CCP is red, tomato is red, therefore tomato is communist and it was invented by Glorious Mao ... or Emperor Xi.

Man, i sometime find it hilarious... really... they need to go on KCNA propaganda 101 English course for fire and fury response. Kimmy babz minions do a better job in their language oratory skills.

agh... sigh... they still wont take up my work offer - free board and room plus meals including better pay than what they get now for 1 year contract.

Free speech, in the West's opinion, means free to speech what are in line with the West's rhetoric. It has always been like that.

You can be "free" to say what you do not like about your governments, for example: they are not honest, they are corrupt (just like we can do in Vietnam), but if you say, even very slightly, that you want the government to be communist like China and Vietnam, your mouth will be shut forever.

Last edited:
Free speech, in the West's opinion, means free to speech what are in line with the West's rhetoric. It has always been like that.

You can "free" to say what you do not like about your governments, for example: they are not honest, they are corrupt (just like we can do in Vietnam), but if you say, even very slightly, that you want the government to be communist like China and Vietnam, your mouth will be shut forever.

Exactly, if you question the bullshit story and ask evidence for so called 'genocide', they get pissed and block your account

Hypocrisy of western system. Anybody claim western system are free. media are transparent and real democratic ,need to get their head check.

Western give you choice to vote but the end result is always control by the very elite. They give you a free media but only want you to hear what they want you to. Freedom is on the surface only.

Back
Top Bottom