What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
A bit off-topic. Grassroot Chinese view on Sino-Pakistan relationship.

I'm just going to leave this here:

I was truly disgusted by Andrew Yang's support to Israel.

A bit off-topic. Grassroot Chinese view on Sino-Pakistan relationship.

I was truly disgusted by Andrew Yang's support to Israel.

I know. I used to support Andrew Yang because I felt like he was one of the few prominent and positive representatives that Asian Americans have. But after his tweet supporting Israel, **** HIM. Siding with a bunch of psychotic genocidal maniacs for personal gain.

tenor.gif

Fake posts - all are paid actors -

- 1. Most are not uighurs there.
- 2. topi/skull caps totally missing.
- 3. actual prayers footage with time stamps missing.

So, please go back and do a good job with undoctored footage
forced worship in urumqi

Fake and forced.

Where are the young ones? Where are men with beards.
in palestine, people celebrating their eid under beautiful america/israel fireworks.

-
WxhqsXu.jpg
This is a deliberate flame baiting post and thread.

You should be banned permamently.

Reported.

Fake posts - all are paid actors -

- 1. Most are not uighurs there.
- 2. topi/skull caps totally missing.
- 3. actual prayers footage with time stamps missing.

So, please go back and do a good job with undoctored footage

Fake and forced.

Where are the young ones? Where are men with beards.

This is a deliberate flame baiting post and thread.

You should be banned permamently.

Reported.

You should also be permanently banned.

A poll deleted after 2 hours.

View attachment 743807
The fact that this Taiwanese independence bitch made up this poll just shows how brainwashed and delusional they are.

Palestinians are living as target practice by Israel, literally. Your family can be blown up at any moment.

In Xinjiang, Uyghurs live in a heavily politically censored environment but as long as you follow the rules, you can get a good job, have a good living and the state will give your kids a free education and healthcare.

The fact that she even poses this question just illustrates how totally delusional and insane this dumb bitch is.

The fact that this Taiwanese independence bitch made up this poll just shows how brainwashed and delusional they are.

Palestinians are living as target practice by Israel, literally. Your family can be blown up at any moment.

In Xinjiang, Uyghurs live in a heavily politically censored environment but as long as you follow the rules, you can get a good job, have a good living and the state will give your kids a free education and healthcare.

The fact that she even poses this question just illustrates how totally delusional and insane this dumb bitch is.

This is not the answer she wants.

So she is a Pakistani girl showing a functional mosque in China (not Xinjiang), but in central Chinese city, Lanzhou.
So what can we get out of it @denel @Indos @aziqbal and @striver44

I argue that before that Chinese are traditional people who respect their parents, women, etc. I hope all the news of Chinese officials sleeping with Uighur/Uigyur women is not true as it seems fictional. Because, west know how to stir Muslims sentiments on women/religion etc. They also know how to pave their own people point of view on freedom/women empowerment. So west publish different stories in their own country and in the Muslim world.

I know Chinese from my personal experience from my stay in Italy/UK that they are hard working and love family values. They can be tough on policy, but not barbarians as west paints them.

However, Chinese govt them selves publish news in Turkish/Eng/Urdu/Arabic about Uighur celebrating Eid Festival/Ramadan in Xinjiang. As if a little or no news come out, people tend to believe the enemy propaganda.

@Beast @beijingwalker @IblinI

So she is a Pakistani girl showing a functional mosque in China (not Xinjiang), but in central Chinese city, Lanzhou.
So what can we get out of it @denel @Indos @aziqbal and @striver44

I argue that before that Chinese are traditional people who respect their parents, women, etc. I hope all the news of Chinese officials sleeping with Uighur/Uigyur women is not true as it seems fictional. Because, west know how to stir Muslims sentiments on women/religion etc. They also know how to pave their own people point of view on freedom/women empowerment. So west publish different stories in their own country and in the Muslim world.

I know Chinese from my personal experience from my stay in Italy/UK that they are hard working and love family values. They can be tough on policy, but not barbarians as west paints them.

However, Chinese govt them selves publish news in Turkish/Eng/Urdu/Arabic about Uighur celebrating Eid Festival/Ramadan in Xinjiang. As if a little or no news come out, people tend to believe the enemy propaganda.

@Beast @beijingwalker @IblinI
I suggest you take a trip up to Turkestan yourself and see. Take footage of mosques - you will have a policeman follow you and have the footage deleted.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom