What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
@waz @LeGenD

Another name calling with wumao and all kind of stereotyping trying to provoke a fight. Shall this forumer be warned?
Why don't you say that to you frnd who has started this
Except that your people’s pedophile Habits are well known around the world
So maybe you people should stop molesting children

@waz @krash this troll is trying to derail the topic

@waz @LeGenD

Another name calling with wumao and all kind of stereotyping trying to provoke a fight. Shall this forumer be warned?
Pal.... typical issue..... why dont your friends stick to the forum rules to stick with.

You want to cry... this pal of your insulted my entire family .... called them murderers etc etc and he got away with it. w..o is what your own people call your brigade --- not us.

So, before you start to cry like a child, you better check his actions first - everyone knows the tactics your entire bot brigade on this forum is up to. So, please give it a rest and go and get some sleep.

Pal.... typical issue..... why dont your friends stick to the forum rules to stick with.

You want to cry... this pal of your insulted my entire family .... called them murderers etc etc and he got away with it. w..o is what your own people call your brigade --- not us.

So, before you start to cry like a child, you better check his actions first - everyone knows the tactics your entire bot brigade on this forum is up to. So, please give it a rest and go and get some sleep.
Why didn't u report it instead of name calling and provocation?

This forum we all do it pointing fingers at others then say we all do it Chinese indian pakistani . Rape child abuse is just a weapon to bash each other im getting to end cycle again here . But this place was a good place trolling was done but so was discussing giving kudos and learning something about others .
I don’t call you a murderer I called you a pedophile
Why he a pedophile

I am sticking to the topic. The topic is fake news and I'm calling it out.

This is fake news as per your govt BUT NOT BY THE REST OF THE WORLD. So have respect if we are to give you respect.

Moderators need to step in.

This entire attack by the CCP bots is typical of their attempt to hijack the narrative. Since their supervisor is back, they are becoming more blazen.
Facts don’t care about your feelings

This is fake news as per your govt BUT NOT BY THE REST OF THE WORLD. So have respect if we are to give you respect.
Fake news is fake news, it's not a matter of opinion. Adrian Zenz's "reports" have been demonstrated to be fake news and lies time and again.

Nothing much can be done to help in a country as powerful as China. But authorities in western countries must stop the harassment of survivors who get out and get refuge in the west Fair play denel you take all the attacks here i seen them and stick to your guns about things you care about and close to your heart carry on brother

Nothing much can be done to help in a country as powerful as China. But authorities in western countries must stop the harassment of survivors who get out and get refuge in the west Fair play denel you take all the attacks here i seen them and stick to your guns about things you care about and close to your heart carry on brother
Bro... God guides us with truth. It is our duty to highlight the plight of those whose voices are quashed.

God voice is supreme ... we fear almightly not mere men or their fake communist party gods.

Fake news is fake news, it's not a matter of opinion. Adrian Zenz's "reports" have been demonstrated to be fake news and lies time and again.
I dont know who this Adrian Zenz is what been fake with his reporting is he making false claims for money

Unfortunately, the CCP Bots last derailed and had the post deleted.

Moderators kindly monitor for this deliberate CCP paid Bots derailment.

Back
Top Bottom