What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
Who is the nobody here?

Majority muslims in Indonesia, Malaysia, Turkey as well as majority muslims in the world condemned China's treatments of Uyghurs,....
Manipulated emotions based on lies, very pathetic 。

It's better to see it yourself than to trust the media.

I hope you can come to China and visit Xinjiang.

And I would rather you go to Europe, to Japan, to the United States and look at it and compare it.
We welcome anyone to experience China firsthand 。Get away from the news and experience the real world for yourself.
you can look at the development of religion in Japan, South Korea, Vietnam, Europe and the United States, especially Islam, you can compare it with China.You can also look at the Islamic world and see how they treat other religions. Look at how Burma treats other religions. Nothing is more real than what you experience .

Manipulated emotions based on lies, very pathetic 。

It's better to see it yourself than to trust the media.

I hope you can come to China and visit Xinjiang.

And I would rather you go to Europe, to Japan, to the United States and look at it and compare it.
We welcome anyone to experience China firsthand 。Get away from the news and experience the real world for yourself.
you can look at the development of religion in Japan, South Korea, Vietnam, Europe and the United States, especially Islam, you can compare it with China.You can also look at the Islamic world and see how they treat other religions. Look at how Burma treats other religions. Nothing is more real than what you experience .

Why do you want useless filth to enter China, waste our resources and abuse our hospitality?

China should divide Xinjiang into the Uyghur Autonomous Region and the Han Chinese Autonomous Region, so that we will not hire Uyghurs in all the factories and farms in the Han Autonomous Region. Now, any product with the Uyghur workers is a big mistake and will be To stigmatize, all china need to do now is stop losses. Uyghurs can continue to do their traditional work, selling lamb skewers, selling cakes, farming, herding sheep, making Yingjisha knives, and making handmade copperware. My remark was published on the China Observer.com message board, and it was banned from being published by Editors on duty, so I publish it here.

Last edited:
China should divide Xinjiang into the Uyghur Autonomous Region and the Han Chinese Autonomous Region, so that we will not hire Uyghurs in all the factories and farms in the Han Autonomous Region. Now, any product with the Uyghur workers is a big mistake and will be To stigmatize, all china need to do now is stop losses. Uyghurs can continue to do their traditional work, selling lamb skewers, selling cakes, farming, herding sheep, making Yingjisha knives, and making handmade copperware. My remark was published on the China Observer.com message board, and it was banned from being published by editors, so I publish it here.

You should gave them back their country you took away from them.

You should gave them back their country you took away from them.
Fake Muslims are probably Taiwanese
In fact, many Muslim countries ,especially Arab country do not mind China's suppression of Uyghur separatist terrorists. These Muslim countries are themselves victims of minority Muslim separatism. More importantly, the Uyghurs are part of Erdogan’s big Turan dream, and the Arab nation will never want to see the Turks re-establish the Ottoman Empire. What's more, Indonesia killed half of the population of East Timor before agreeing to the independence of East Timor .The main reason why Indonesia abandons East Timor is that Indonesia was threatened by Australia. Until now, there is still Papua independence movement in Indonesia. There are many videos posted by Papuans on YOUTUBE. Indonesia directly used the army to kill Papuans blacks. There is serious skin color racism. You fake Indonesian, don’t even know this,
What’s more amazing is that East Asians, whether they are Japanese, Han or Korean, hate against each other, butThey generally discriminate against Malays. East Asians think malay are shorter and darker, and malay IQ is lower than the average IQ of the East Asian population. I’m the most honest person in this forum, so I don’t mind making some people unhappy

Last edited:
Uighur women are going from

proxy-image
to
proxy-image

Swimsuit picture courtesy of Dilraba Dilmurat.

So if this is what you expect - good luck. Any self respecting muslim will push back. Your true colours of design on Uighurs is clear.

@striver44

In fact, many Muslim countries ,especially Arab country do not mind China's suppression of Uyghur separatist terrorists. These Muslim countries are themselves victims of minority Muslim separatism. More importantly, the Uyghurs are part of Erdogan’s big Turan dream, and the Arab nation will never want to see the Turks re-establish the Ottoman Empire. What's more, Indonesia killed half of the population of East Timor before agreeing to the independence of East Timor .The main reason why Indonesia abandons East Timor is that Indonesia was threatened by Australia. Until now, there is still Papua independence movement in Indonesia. There are many videos posted by Papuans on YOUTUBE. Indonesia directly used the army to kill Papuans blacks. There is serious skin color racism. You fake Indonesian, don’t even know this,
What’s more amazing is that East Asians, whether they are Japanese, Han or Korean, hate against each other, butThey generally discriminate against Malays. East Asians think malay are shorter and darker, and malay IQ is lower than the average IQ of the East Asian population. I’m the most honest person in this forum, so I don’t mind making some people unhappy
You post is confirming how racist you are - if you use colour to judge IQ - you confirm what CCP is doing against Uighurs to be ok because it fits your superiority? Forget Asians, are you saying us africans, and Paks are inferior and lower IQ because of our skin colour?

Your true colours and intent are in front of all us.

Last edited:
malay IQ is lower than the average IQ of the East Asian population. I’m the most honest person in this forum, so I don’t mind making some people unhappy
In defense of myself I have 130IQ. :lol:
So if this is what you expect - good luck. Any self respecting muslim will push back. Your true colours of design on Uighurs is clear.

@striver44
They just hate islam, the official state religion of Pakistan.

LOL Australian doesnt have anything to do with East Timor break up from Indonesia. Go educate yourselves about what happen during that time. There is Google already that you can find.

And please, we dont care about your opinion about Malay/Indonesian since we only care about God opinion on us.

1618396612603.png

LOL Australian doesnt have anything to do with East Timor break up from Indonesia. Go educate yourselves about what happen during that time. There is Google already that you can find.

And please, we dont care about your opinion about Malay/Indonesian since we only care about God opinion on us.

View attachment 734052

To this lord of abraham we have our faith and belief - not the false gods... CCP and Emperor XI/Mao who are murderers.
In defense of myself I have 130IQ. :lol:

They just hate islam, the official state religion of Pakistan.
They also have said clearly IQ is tied to skin colour.

Then their odacity to cry about Apartheid and Colonialism etc.... They are no different that White Colonials

You post is confirming how racist you are - if you use colour to judge IQ - you confirm what CCP is doing against Uighurs to be ok because it fits your superiority?

we Chinese are victims of racial discrimination. but It is a common human phenomenon to distinguish races by height, skin color, and IQ. the Japanese style racial discrimination is completely excluded foreigner from institutional arrangements and social life, Koreans are more arrogant and express racial oral attacks. we Chinese are tolerant and more friendly to people of different races, but we have firmness in our hearts. we will never allow our culture to be contaminated by foreign Abraham monotheism
In fact, Indonesians discriminate the Chinese the most. Indonesia prohibits Chinese education, Chinese writing, prohibits Chinese from using Chinese names, and forces Chinese to use Indonesian names. Chinese Indonesians no longer speak Chinese. Many Chinese Indonesians believe in Islam and exclude Chinese. This is why I think China must learn how the Islamic state suppresses ethnic minorities to ensure national unity.
Indonesia has been very successful in forced assimilation, depriving the Chinese of their property, and more importantly, destroying Chinese culture. The China has fallen into the trap of Marxist-Leninist discourse on ethnic groups. It over-protects and respects ethnic minority culture. that is more silly than American Black Lives Matter liberalism. I think China should learn from Indonesia’s racial discrimination program and completely destroy the Uyghur savages in Xinjiang.

Last edited:
You post is confirming how racist you are - if you use colour to judge IQ - you confirm what CCP is doing against Uighurs to be ok because it fits your superiority? Forget Asians, are you saying us africans, and Paks are inferior and lower IQ because of our skin colour?

LOL He puts very white skin man in their DP while I put my own brown skin here with proud :partay:

LOL He puts very white skin man in their DP while I put my own brown skin here with proud :partay:

Colour is just skin deep.
we Chinese are victims of racial discrimination. but It is a common human phenomenon to distinguish races by height, skin color, and IQ. the Japanese style racial discrimination is completely excluded foreigner from institutional arrangements and social life, Koreans are more arrogant and express racial oral attacks. we Chinese are tolerant and more friendly to people of different races, but we have firmness in our hearts. we will never allow our culture to be contaminated by foreign Abraham monotheism
In fact, Indonesians discriminate the Chinese the most. Indonesia prohibits Chinese education, Chinese writing, prohibits Chinese from using Chinese names, and forces Chinese to use Indonesian names. Chinese Indonesians no longer speak Chinese. Many Chinese Indonesians believe in Islam and exclude Chinese. This is why I think China must learn how the Islamic state suppresses ethnic minorities to ensure national unity.
Fake news.... Have you been to Medan????? You are master of liars. We live in open societies - this includes Indonesia. If they were that hard - your food ... pork would have been banned.
HOLD ON...

DO you realise what you just said.....

What the hell do you mean by contamination.... Are you saying muslim/jews are contaminants? Clarify your words..........

@waz @Irfan Baloch

This man name is Liem Swie King and I bet it is Chinese name and he was Indonesian badminton stars in the old time and always being seen on TV during Soeharto regime

1618397506894.png

This is Kwiek Kian Gie, an economist and he has used that name since old time ago, Soeharto regime. So I believe the reason Chinese use Indonesian name is to assimilate at their own consent and many use Western name due to majority of Chinese ethnic is Christian/Chatolic

Kwik Kian Gie

1618397665017.png

Kwik Kian Gie (traditional Chinese: ; simplified Chinese: ; pinyin: Guō Jiànyì) (born 11 January 1935 in Juwana, Central Java) was the Indonesian Coordinating Minister of Economics and Finance from 1999–2000, and Minister of National Development Planning from 2001-2004.[1] He is a prominent Indonesian economist who often wrote columns in the newspaper KOMPAS criticizing the policies of the Suharto administration in the late 1980s and 1990s. But a decades later he also spoke on one of Indonesia's national television, no Indonesian leader who dared to argue but Sukarno, Suharto and Gus Dur. He is well known for being outspoken and is regarded as an honest politician and economist although his writings are sometimes considered controversial.

Last edited:
To be honest, in 2015, when ISIS was most rampant, ISIS issued a map, including Xinjiang, China. At that time, I hope ISIS will enter Xinjiang so that we can use the army instead of the police to completely suppress terrorists. According to the terrain of Xinjiang’s desert oasis, we only need to control the roads and water sources to completely eliminate the rebel terrorists. Then, there is no need for education and training centers now.

Back
Top Bottom