What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
China never threatened Turkey, in China Turkey relationship, China is never the one who points fingers.

I meant the poster. I know China and Turkey have cordial relations. On PDF they don't.

My point is his opinion in that one post was that which we expect of American imperialists, not of China.

China is 1.5 billion people and that means 1.5 billion opinions. The one that matters on the global stage is the states opinion.

If people really like to know what average Uighurs lives are, there are many Uighur personal vlog channels on Youtube, check their videos and ask them personally how life is there in Xinjiang, get information directly from the local people living there, neither from Chinese or foreign media sources.

Last edited:
Don't know, actually in the end of the video she invites people to visit her home if they get a chance to travel to Kashgar, you can leave a message on her channel and mabye visit her home and ask her yourself in the future.

In sha Allah, I will have to visit China for sure in the coming years. I am very interested in your culture and history.

I knew many Uyghurs from Pakistan when I lived there, many were studying in Islamic schools and learning fiqh. I know that many they went back after Musharraf became harsh with all foreign Islamic students in Pakistan.

I know that people of GB, who are most like Uyghurs, still intermarry with them.

If people really like to know what average Uighurs lives are, there are many Uighur personal vlog channels on Youtube, check their videos and ask them personally how life is there in Xinjiang, get information directly from the local people living there, neither from Chinese or foreign media sources.

I am little bit shy, etc. In following females due to my faith but I will definitely look at the links to see lifestyle of Uyghur brothers and sisters.

Thanks for the info.

Imagine knowing your mother and wife are suffering everyday and you have no idea where your children are..

Try imagining that for people of Kashmir who are suffering this fate for past 70 years. Plight of Uighur might have started in the last decade or so but for people of Kashmir its has been a century of suffering while our muslim ummah made its bed with India. I can tell you one thing that if Americans are fcking around in the affairs of Uighur then there is something very wrong there. US tried to install Uigyurs alongside TTP and many of them also died fighting alongside those terrorists in our tribal region during clean up ops. They allied themselves with people who used to chop heads of our Soldiers and play football with it. Tell me which country allows this sort of terrorism? Would you allow them to do the same in your country. Just bcz they are of turkic origin doesnt mean they are all saints. As of erdogan his statements are purely political on the issue.

Lies and truth: Vocational education and training in Xinjiang

Last August, China released a white paper that laid out a detailed strategy for combating terrorism. The paper focused on the importance of vocational education and training centers, which were set up to redirect people away from religious extremism and provide trainees with the professional skills necessary to make a decent living. So, what is vocational education and training really about? Watch this documentary to find out.

Nobody is denying Kashmir atrocities, however people like you deny holocaust on Uighurs by China because of worldly benefits.

You can shove your head in sand but reality doesn't change. Pakistan Prime Minister proudly says 70k(figure changes) were obliterated by Pakistan army in war on terror. But if I say it then i am a traitor with an agenda but if a Niazi say it then sadiq and ameen and prime minister.

What i suggest you to do is stop thinking Pakistanis are traitors and put a label on us. Remember we aren't slaves and not everyone worships China in Pakistan but worship Allah alone. So when you find someone who worships Allah and doesn't worship China or army and speaks the truth as it is, instead of thinking him a traitor, think of him as a Niazi and you will understand his viewpoint.

Nothing i said is new, Niazi repeats it everyday yet he is worshipped in Pakistan while for the same views, i am labelled a traitor?

You falling for Western propaganda way to often and it’s gullible people like yourself who buy into their narrative. Look at First Gulf War the girl that testified was daughter of a Kuwaiti official, which we find out later after the war. Later we find out she was trained by a firm in the US and how to sensationalize the events, etc and it was all lies.

This deceptive game has been played one to many times. And the west is trying to build a block to confront China and using this ruse to rally the Muslims — and sadly some clowns fall for this nonsense.

This same West who’s narrative your eating up hasn’t once said anything about Myanmar because of geo strategic interests.

Last edited:
@fisher1 your post was deleted, as you can't behind the cloak of faith anymore. Stop mocking the faith and using it as a tool to wind people up.

You were exposed a year back as someone who is an army hater and stirs mischief e.g. saying Pashtuns are being slaughtered by the army.
You have sympathies with disgusting terrorist apologists such as PTM, who are also well funded by foreign agencies.

Do you think we're going to let you come on and tarnish our relationship with China i.e. a chief aim of foreign funded orgs?

Last edited:
@fisher1 your post was deleted, as you can't behind the cloak of faith anymore. Stop mocking the faith and using it as a tool to wind people up.

You were exposed a year back as someone who is an army hater and stirs mischief e.g. saying Pashtiuns are being slaughtered by the army.
You have sympathies with disgusting terrorist apologists such as PTM, who are also well funded by foreign agencies.

Do you think we're going to let you come on and tarnish our relationship with China i.e. a chief aim of foreign funded orgs?

Waz bro just ban him, we’ve had enough of these sellouts who would happily destroy our national security structure on behalf of West & Co.

Everything is through E commerce in China today, if the locals are not familiar with the internet and can not keep up with this fast changing world, they'll be forever stuck in poverty but poverty is not allowed in China.

Back
Top Bottom